Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

heh no sorry, not outraged that podesta is a dumbass with zero internet safety training. Doesn't make me a traitor no matter how hard you push for that narrative.

Again, no proof that Russian's are the ones who hacked it, and even so, it would be Assange I was beholden to for publishing the info received - and yes I am, because the DNC does not have the right to /lie/ to the American people any more than our government or intelligence services do.

heh no sorry, not outraged that podesta is a dumbass with zero internet safety training. Doesn't make me a traitor no matter how hard you push for that narrative.

Again, no proof that Russian's are the ones who hacked it, and even so, it would be Assange I was beholden to for publishing the info received - and yes I am, because the DNC does not have the right to /lie/ to the American people any more than our government or intelligence services do.

So you are a victim blaming person who despite saying they believe in the rights of the Constitution doesn't care that the right to privacy of the DNC and Podesta were violated.

Thank you, you prove the point that you are indeed a traitor and a hypocrite. Have a nice day!

Russians did not hack the elections no matter how the far left wants to spin it.

The DNC and Hilary did not care about security, which is why you should never vote far left!

Russians did not hack the elections no matter how the far left wants to spin it.

The DNC and Hilary did not care about security, which is why you should never vote far left!
The release of the Democratic emails by the Russians was done to sabotage Hillary Clinton. It might have swung the election Trump's way.

The release of the Democratic emails by the Russians was done to sabotage Hillary Clinton. It might have swung the election Trump's way.

Only in the mind of the far left..

The release of the emails showed what the DNC actually think about the people they claim they support!

To anyone not a afar left drone it was already common knowledge!

Trump says Russians were unable to hack the RNC

Proof that the Democrats did not care about security and proves why they should not ever been in charge of anything!

The release of the emails showed what the DNC actually think about the people they claim they support!

Proof that the Democrats did not care about security and proves why they should not ever been in charge of anything!
It is believed that the Russians have probably hacked into the Republicans too but so far have kept their lips buttoned. The Russian spies are very clever, you know.

It is believed that the Russians have probably hacked into the Republicans too but so far have kept their lips buttoned. The Russian spies are very clever, you know.

The Russians do not care about anyone but the Russians..

Yes Hilary ran an unsecured server in her basement and anyone that could cover their tracks would leave no traces of hacking of that server!

The goal was to disrupt the process, not get Trump elected..

Just that the far left could care less about security and proves why you should never vote far left!

Yes Hilary ran an unsecured server in her basement and anyone that could cover their tracks would leave no traces of hacking of that server!

Just that the far left could care less about security and proves why you should never vote far left!
There is no Left in the United States, near or far. There are only two capitalist parties, one very capitalist with some regulation of the markets and the other extreme capitalist which prefers no regulation.
On the Republicans being better for national security, it was George W. Bush with Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld who went to war to destroy Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.
I wager the Russians can run rings around the next Republican president.

There is no Left in the United States, near or far. There are only two capitalist parties, one very capitalist with some regulation of the markets and the other extreme capitalist which prefers no regulation.
On the Republicans being better for national security, it was George W. Bush with Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld who went to war to destroy Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Proof how dangerous the far left religion has become!

See how they spew debunked far left religious dogma as "fact"?

So you are a victim blaming person who despite saying they believe in the rights of the Constitution doesn't care that the right to privacy of the DNC and Podesta were violated.

Thank you, you prove the point that you are indeed a traitor and a hypocrite. Have a nice day!

I'm saying Podesta is a dumbass. If that is "victim blaming" in your world then yes, and I don't feel a damn bit guilty about it.

Again, no proof Russian's hacked DNC, just assumptions. Whatever.

Russia didn't publish the info, Assange did, if the argument is that the publishing of information is now "hazardous" to our elections, then where are our sanctions on /all/ of the media (big one would be BBC who reported on the election and they're British... eh European I suppose, Assange who is Australian/Ecuadorian, and every foreign politician who talked shit about Trump, and every "troll" person outside the US who argued one way or the other regarding our election?

OR can American's listen to /any/ propaganda they want, Russian or otherwise?

One or the other. We either have freedom of press, speech, and association, or we do not.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to tell you that nobody can understand what you are on about.

I'm sorry to tell you that nobody can understand what you are on about.

Yes we know if you were in ISIS, you would deny that ISIS existed!

So we lost Micheal and we are getting Fredo...

This is not good...

The usual crew here are treating him like Jesus Christ and see no faults in the man at all... He was right about shooting someone (literally)...

If there saw the tape with the hookers pissing into his mouth they would find a reason to still support him... They don't care about US, they will support the Russians over there fellow Americans...

This is how Rome fell...

So we lost Micheal and we are getting Fredo...

This is not good...

The usual crew here are treating him like Jesus Christ and see no faults in the man at all... He was right about shooting someone (literally)...

If there saw the tape with the hookers pissing into his mouth they would find a reason to still support him... They don't care about US, they will support the Russians over there fellow Americans...

This is how Rome fell...

Yes, but Obama will be gone soon and then we can move away from the disastrous policies of the far left!

pootey poot didn't want hillary in the whitehouse for a very good reason. SHE wouldn't become his whore....

that's why he wanted donny from queens & got him. that orange anus shaped mouth of his is just right for what putin is gonna get from him.

lol...

Yes yes you have Trump butthurt, anything else? What are your thoughts on the SCOTUS nomination we stole from Obama or Comey swift boating Hillary at the last moment? :badgrin:

hey, i find it amusing that you like to cheat & steal to get the SC & the votes... & attempting - yet failed -to strip the ethics committee of it's power in secret down in the bowels of the capital pretty much sums up what your filthy party has become. kudos sweety, how long b4 drumpf gets impeached?

as far as comey is concerned... he will answer to what he did & why on tuesday... maybe he has reason... maybe he doesn't.

When you play the impeach card before the guy is even sworn into office, that makes your side look like sore losers who have sour grapes. The American people find that childish.

he is a walking conflict of interest. it's only a matter of time sweety....

That's funny you libs didn't seem concerned about the over $2 billion the Clintons amassed by whoring themselves to third world countries. Where was your conflict of interest and ethics high horse then? You have no cred, zero.

& when or if there is an investigation proving that as fact, then it should be dealt with.... unlike the FACT that donny from queens paid off the florida AG from foundation cash to make his trump U fraud case go bye-bye.. or his skanky trophy wife # 3 buying a portrait of cheetolini with foundation funds.... or that he received millions of dollars in 'CONtributions' from linda mcmahon who will now be in his cabinet? lol.... btw- that little chippy lawyer who tried to spin away how tiny hands trump will 'dissolve' his ties to his empire & turn it over to his spawn?..... the ethics committee that the GOP tried to kill says that it's isn't nearly enough to be clean of violations. ummm & speaking of more conflicts in his cabinet - general flynn just LOVES to go on RT & even broke bread with putey poot... & ol' vlad wants to make nice with tillerson too over their mutual love for oil.... so save it with your impotent attempts at slighting anything that hasn't been proven in a court of law or by the IRS regarding the clinton foundation. OH YA!

how'z about all them pending lawsuits.... SCORES of them still hanging over anus face's tribble head like a sword of damocles 'eh? :dig:

Last edited:
Socks? :rolleyes:

I use the same username on every forum I use. Period. I can give you links to 8 of them. 9 if you include Reddit that is Lewdog1976. Every single one... ALWAYS the same username. You can even do a Google search of Lewdog and one of my accounts comes up on the first page.

You want to bring up all these Constitutional matters... BUT you don't care about the right to privacy in which Russia violated that right of the DNC. Why? Because it helped get your candidate elected. That makes you not only a traitor, but a hypocrite.
Political entities have no right to privacy, remind me how you felt about the leaks against Nixon?

I use the same username on every forum I use. Period. I can give you links to 8 of them. 9 if you include Reddit that is Lewdog1976. Every single one... ALWAYS the same username. You can even do a Google search of Lewdog and one of my accounts comes up on the first page.

You want to bring up all these Constitutional matters... BUT you don't care about the right to privacy in which Russia violated that right of the DNC. Why? Because it helped get your candidate elected. That makes you not only a traitor, but a hypocrite.
Political entities have no right to privacy, remind me how you felt about the leaks against Nixon?

They don't? Please let me know... are political parties a government office? The Nixon tapes? He was the President and was recording conversations in the White House. Do you even have an iota of an understanding of the difference?

They don't? Please let me know... are political parties a government office? The Nixon tapes? He was the President and was recording conversations in the White House. Do you even have an iota of an understanding of the difference?
The leaks about Nixon were no the tapes dumb ass. Which you know. But are pretending not too.

russhacksaddamnuke4.jpg
Oh, look. Trump has the rubes chanting the liberal mantra about Iraq!

"BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

Forum List

Back