Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

I still want to know what the Russians revealed about Dems in general and Hillary in paticular, that we we were not already aware of?
Nothing in fact the release of email info and the damning release of the shenanigans of the dems was pretty much ignored by the electorate and only became earth shattering AFTER Hillary lost.

Wrong. There were some Bernie supporters that voted for Trump based on the emails, and even Trump pointed out in a press conference to his supporters what was in the email and ask them to support him.
That only speaks to the duplicity of Dems in general...the specifics are not surprising.

Wrong, Sanders carried a great deal of Independents.

If the emails didn't mean anything, then Trump wouldn't have mentioned WikiLeaks 168 times during his campaign speeches.
The emails may have pissed off stupid Bernie supporters...but again it had no effect on those of us who understand libtards.

And again...shouldn't the Bernie supporters be grateful they were not subject to their owners? What satisfaction is there in having to work for peeps that screwed you in the ass?

I still want to know what the Russians revealed about Dems in general and Hillary in paticular, that we we were not already aware of?
Nothing in fact the release of email info and the damning release of the shenanigans of the dems was pretty much ignored by the electorate and only became earth shattering AFTER Hillary lost.

Wrong. There were some Bernie supporters that voted for Trump based on the emails, and even Trump pointed out in a press conference to his supporters what was in the email and ask them to support him.
And yet the polls never showed an advantage at all. In fact the polls showed what Hillary would get on election day and guess what? She got what the polls said she would get. The reason Trump won was because the undecideds that the polls ignored went to Trump.

Pretty much all of Trump's appointees agree that the Russian hacking took place.

Why aren't the Trumptards attacking them? Are they not attacking them to show their support for Trump becoming a puppet of the GOP establishment?

lol

So once the Bernie voters found out the game was rigged the switched their vote? Even after Bernie was winning states but Hillary was getting the delegates? What does that say about Berni voters?

What does that have to do with voting in the Presidential election?

That only speaks to the duplicity of Dems in general...the specifics are not surprising.

Wrong, Sanders carried a great deal of Independents.

If the emails didn't mean anything, then Trump wouldn't have mentioned WikiLeaks 168 times during his campaign speeches.
The emails may have pissed off stupid Bernie supporters...but again it had no effect on those of us who understand libtards.

So... now you're back peddling and using an insult to Liberals as the basis for your argument? :lmao:

And yet the polls never showed an advantage at all. In fact the polls showed what Hillary would get on election day and guess what? She got what the polls said she would get. The reason Trump won was because the undecideds that the polls ignored went to Trump.

You argued the polls were exactly correct and it was the undecided votes that made a difference... THAT IS WHO THE SANDERS SUPPORTERS WERE. There for it shows a direct correlations between the emails and the effect it had on the results.

So once the Bernie voters found out the game was rigged the switched their vote? Even after Bernie was winning states but Hillary was getting the delegates? What does that say about Berni voters?

Everything according to you. It was your point, not mine. You are saying the Bernie voters were too stupid to see that he was getting hosed ....until they saw the emails. That's pretty bad.

Wrong as usual but hey you keep believing what you want, If you had been in charge when Nixon was President you would have had the two reporters tat outed him arrested right? I mean he had a right to privacy right?

You argued the polls were exactly correct and it was the undecided votes that made a difference... THAT IS WHO THE SANDERS SUPPORTERS WERE. There for it shows a direct correlations between the emails and the effect it had on the results.
Exactly....the affect of the deception by Hillary.not the hacking. Were it not for the deception there would have been nothing to hack. Don't blame the Rooskies...blame your girl Hillary.

Everything according to you. It was your point, not mine. You are saying the Bernie voters were too stupid to see that he was getting hosed ....until they saw the emails. That's pretty bad.

It's one thing to think you are getting hosed, and an entirely different thing to see evidence of getting hosed in black and white.

Something quite like what's going on with Trump and Russian ties... many people with half a brain feel that Trump has Russian ties and is working in their interests and not looking out for the interest of the United States. Trumpbots ignore all that and continue to ask for evidence that is Classified and they can't see... however if a hacker were to steal that information and give it to WikiLeaks to release publicly... that might (and I use that loosely because Trumpbots have shown a tendency to ignore facts when presented to them) change their stance based on that.

You see the difference? Or do I need to create a flow chart for you?

Wrong as usual but hey you keep believing what you want, If you had been in charge when Nixon was President you would have had the two reporters tat outed him arrested right? I mean he had a right to privacy right?

Wrong, what they released was not a threat to national security... and they were protected by freedom of the press, and did not steal the information given to them. But then again you probably don't understand journalism laws and things like that do you?

Exactly....the affect of the deception by Hillary.not the hacking. Were it not for the deception there would have been nothing to hack. Don't blame the Rooskies...blame your girl Hillary.

Wrong... the hack was illegal. You can keep sticking your head in the sand and victim blaming the DNC... the RNC is just as corrupt but wasn't hacked.

If Trump would release his tax returns we could easily see for ourselves if he has Russian ties... and if he gave to charity as much as he said he did... and have a better understanding of his Trump foundation... and know exactly why he doesn't pay taxes... but he won't.

Wrong, what they released was not a threat to national security... and they were protected by freedom of the press, and did not steal the information given to them. But then again you probably don't understand journalism laws and things like that do you?
You mean what was released about Hillary was a threat to national security? Really?

You mean what was released about Hillary was a threat to national security? Really?

It was taken illegally... and WikiLeaks has proven themselves not a valid news source as they have released information that was a threat to American lives and National Security... and therefor are not afforded the same protection as Woodward and Bernstein.

It's one thing to think you are getting hosed, and an entirely different thing to see evidence of getting hosed in black and white.

Something quite like what's going on with Trump and Russian ties... many people with half a brain feel that Trump has Russian ties and is working in their interests and not looking out for the interest of the United States. Trumpbots ignore all that and continue to ask for evidence that is Classified and they can't see... however if a hacker were to steal that information and give it to WikiLeaks to release publicly... that might (and I use that loosely because Trumpbots have shown a tendency to ignore facts when presented to them) change their stance based on that.

You see the difference? Or do I need to create a flow chart for you?
You don't need a flow chart...you already have a flow handle...flush it.

Oh look, Lewdogs barking at what I was talking about folks:

"RT isn't going to shut up, and the sanctions will then be touted as having failed so more "extreme" measures will be needed."

S/He's including Wikileaks as well.

It would have been, had the bitch been elected...lol.

Forum List

Back