Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Look Commie numbnuts. The last person that wants to admit it was the Russians, just saw the evidence and conceded it WAS the Russians. End of story.

Attacking Putin publicly for something everyone knows we do to the Russians all the time is just more snowflake children's games. Look me in the eye and tell me you believe we don't hack the Russians all the time Go ahead and say it. Obama fricking hacked our European ALLIES' leaders.

What we do is retaliate in kind, not by crying OMG, you did what we do!

that's not really the point now is it? what we don't do is fuck with another world power's election.

Of course it's the point. Obama hacked our allies' leaders. Where the fuck do you come up with these hacking rules of decorum that we follow?

Absolutely we should retaliate. But tell me you believe Obama has not been hacking the shit out of Russia. Tell me that. Seriously. Say that.

Also, it had no effect on the outcome. You're a lying, hypocrite fraud. Play with your Playdough in your safe space, snowflake

tsk tsk- calm down little one. i certainly didn't say anything about us not spying on everybody. learn to read sweetcakes. we already said we will retaliate behind the scenes... but a bit of some public humiliation- if it's possible... does a world of good. looks what trump is going thru right now. it's downright soul cleansing.

Whoa, I got under your skin there. Try to breathe in a bag if you can't stop hyperventilating. You came out of your safe space too soon, snowflake.

And that's my point. How are we publicly humiliating Putin when everyone in the world knows we hack the shit out of him? It makes us look bad, which is why I'm challenging all your election butt hurt leftists to stop whining about it.

And it had zero effect on the election. Even if he was behind all the e-mail releases, all he told us what we all already knew, including you. Hillary is corrupt and lies. Note none of you leftists reacted to that disclosure at all. You already knew that

oh my what a big head you got. tell me how good it feels to use a nic that everybody else uses? no originality is the first sign of following the leader like a lemming.

he'll still bend over & grab his ankles anytime putin tells him to.
Obama? Do you have any fucking clue? The pathetic half N word in the fucking white house would get on his pathetic N word knees for Putin and the whole fucking world knows it.

that was weak & you know it.
You fucking moron. Putin made obama his own fuck doll. Obama, the faggot N word president, apparently enjoyed it too.

The whole fucking world knows your pathetic apologizing ass in chief was Putin's little bitch too.

You stupid fucking ignorant cocksucking moron.

you have no balls to type that word out. you are dismissed, pussy.

Attacking Putin publicly for something everyone knows we do to the Russians all the time is just more snowflake children's games. Look me in the eye and tell me you believe we don't hack the Russians all the time Go ahead and say it. Obama fricking hacked our European ALLIES' leaders.

that's not really the point now is it? what we don't do is fuck with another world power's election.

Of course it's the point. Obama hacked our allies' leaders. Where the fuck do you come up with these hacking rules of decorum that we follow?

Absolutely we should retaliate. But tell me you believe Obama has not been hacking the shit out of Russia. Tell me that. Seriously. Say that.

Also, it had no effect on the outcome. You're a lying, hypocrite fraud. Play with your Playdough in your safe space, snowflake

tsk tsk- calm down little one. i certainly didn't say anything about us not spying on everybody. learn to read sweetcakes. we already said we will retaliate behind the scenes... but a bit of some public humiliation- if it's possible... does a world of good. looks what trump is going thru right now. it's downright soul cleansing.

Whoa, I got under your skin there. Try to breathe in a bag if you can't stop hyperventilating. You came out of your safe space too soon, snowflake.

And that's my point. How are we publicly humiliating Putin when everyone in the world knows we hack the shit out of him? It makes us look bad, which is why I'm challenging all your election butt hurt leftists to stop whining about it.

And it had zero effect on the election. Even if he was behind all the e-mail releases, all he told us what we all already knew, including you. Hillary is corrupt and lies. Note none of you leftists reacted to that disclosure at all. You already knew that

oh my what a big head you got. tell me how good it feels to use a nic that everybody else uses? no originality is the first sign of following the leader like a lemming.

Gawd, the wench is sobbing again. Tissue?

:crybaby:

lol -you are as weak as your buddy.

My buddy? Who is that?

I was just helping you with your queer need to discuss feelings. Just so you know, I was just being polite. I don't actually give a shit how you feel. Maybe you could find a girlfriend to share with. Maybe later you can go out together looking for guys

My buddy? Who is that?

I was just helping you with your queer need to discuss feelings. Just so you know, I was just being polite. I don't actually give a shit how you feel. Maybe you could find a girlfriend to share with. Maybe later you can go out together looking for guys

you are boring, kaz. maybe when you polish it up a bit, you can have a gold star.

My buddy? Who is that?

you are boring, kaz. maybe when you polish it up a bit, you can have a gold star.

Not quick on the uptake, are you?

Where we left the content of the discussion before you went all girl on me and started telling me how I feel, you wanted to engage in blatant and shallow hypocrisy and "embarrass" Putin by publicly attacking him for doing something everyone in the world knows is flagrant hypocrisy on our part

My buddy? Who is that?

Not quick on the uptake, are you?

Where we left the content of the discussion before you went all girl on me and started telling me how I feel, you wanted to engage in blatant and shallow hypocrisy and "embarrass" Putin by publicly attacking him for doing something everyone in the world knows is flagrant hypocrisy on our part

uh-huh.

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful to that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Look Commie numbnuts. The last person that wants to admit it was the Russians, just saw the evidence and conceded it WAS the Russians. End of story.

:lmao:

So instead he praises Putin for lying about not doing it, and publicly attacks his own intelligence agencies.

That's some serious kaz logic right there.

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful to that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Yes we do.

I still want to know what the Russians revealed about Dems in general and Hillary in paticular, that we we were not already aware of?

I still want to know what the Russians revealed about Dems in general and Hillary in paticular, that we we were not already aware of?
Nothing in fact the release of email info and the damning release of the shenanigans of the dems was pretty much ignored by the electorate and only became earth shattering AFTER Hillary lost.

Nothing in fact the release of email info and the damning release of the shenanigans of the dems was pretty much ignored by the electorate and only became earth shattering AFTER Hillary lost.

Wrong. There were some Bernie supporters that voted for Trump based on the emails, and even Trump pointed out in a press conference to his supporters what was in the email and ask them to support him.

first-30-cities-to-be-nuked-in-usa-650x411.jpg

* The First Cities To Be Nuked

They're likely to take out most of the democrats, lets go for it!

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

Ill be nuked...but it will have been worth it. Dumbass Mexicans...lolol...

Wrong. There were some Bernie supporters that voted for Trump based on the emails, and even Trump pointed out in a press conference to his supporters what was in the email and ask them to support him.
That only speaks to the duplicity of Dems in general...the specifics are not surprising.

That only speaks to the duplicity of Dems in general...the specifics are not surprising.

Wrong, Sanders carried a great deal of Independents.

If the emails didn't mean anything, then Trump wouldn't have mentioned WikiLeaks 168 times during his campaign speeches.

Now we finally roll ourselves into the Russian Empire, and continue as papa Vlad wants us to.

Zdrastvuitye Comrade!

Trump got pissed at the intelligence agencies for leaking info about their intelligence meetings to the press - unproven to be true as of yet, but there's no doubt that is what Trump thinks, and he said as much.

Trump has nothing to do with us "traitors" arguments against the sanctions on Russia for hacking though.

For me, and many others, it is about America doing the right thing and remaining true to the Constitution - which means we don't claim hacking simply because someone is putting out propaganda against one of our politician hopefuls. It's not only a flimsy connection, but a blatant hypocrisy. With me it goes deeper, because I see this being used to shut down "opposition" media by whomever is in power. RT is media no matter how you want to shake their bias against Hillary or for Trump, the first amendment protects their right to speak freely and more importantly /OUR/ right to hear what they have to say. By tying them in as the connection to Russian hacking and subsequent sanctions our government opens the door to silencing them, as well as other voices of opposition (or "trolls"). RT isn't going to shut up, and the sanctions will then be touted as having failed so more "extreme" measures will be needed.

The phishing of Clinton's emails from/to Podesta likely has nothing to do with the malware that supposedly got into the DNC servers during the campaign, but we'll throw that into the story just to pull the eyes over the eyes of the people who don't stop to think just how many people fall for phished emails on a daily basis with zero relation to each other. Then we'll call the whole thing together "a sign of Russian's influencing our election" that "points to the Russian's hacking us" because of propaganda and trolls. The whole line of shit was put forward by the opinion of a DNC hired company who flat out told our intelligence department what they thought [that it was the Russians] before the election was over, without any proof nor our guys viewing of the evidence, and our intelligence folks went along with this charade. It's pathetic. -- Either our intelligence division is complete partisan bullshit, or they are fucking clueless as to what they are doing - either way it is bad for Americans.

So once the Bernie voters found out the game was rigged they switched their vote? Even after Bernie was winning states but Hillary was getting the delegates? What does that say about Bernie voters?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back