US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

what was illegal? the content of the emails? why does it matter how they were reported, I see that the info in them doesn't bother you and that you're ok with corruption in our country and a MSM driving a political party or vice versa.

so...was leaking Trump's tax returns (illegally) ok by you then?
I give two shits about what was reported, no? It doesn't prove anything at all and didn't hurt him at all. So, trying to deflect are you? why aren't you outraged that one of two political parties is working a corrupt platform? why is that acceptable to you? Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazil two that were exposed, not to menthion all the hitlery stuff. Why doesn't that bother you? how can you accept that? wow. I thank wikileaks for exposing the operation of corruption. you're saddened by it. I don't get it.

I think I've explained this before but here goes. You are only outraged when it's Democrats, that much is definate.

First- Primaries aren't fare. That's a fact. Primaries aren't about candidates, they're about parties. Parties routinely throw their weight behind candidates they think have the BEST chance of winning the GENERAL election. Never heard any whining from you snowflakes about that. In fact, they can even nominate a candidate that didn't win the primary election. How about that? And, it's PERFECTLY LEGAL - because primary elections are about parties. You got that yet?

Second - there is no way of knowing if the material hacked by Russia and leaked to wikileaks is complete, accurate and unmodified. You would be questioning it if the target had been Trump, but since it wasn't - you're all up in a faux outrage over it aren't you?

You believe Wikileaks? Why are they any more believable than politicians? They aren't. Assange has his own agenda and he has been known to lie.

Then why haven't the RatZ released the real unhacked ones? Afterall, the presidency was at stake.

Why aren't you demanding the same from the Trump campaign or the Republicans?

You are on the side of Putin in a disagreement between Russia and the US. That's the truth that should hurt.
why we are the accuser? I want to ensure we aren't falsely blaming an enemy that might put our citizens in harm's way. And you're even ok with that. wow. dudette, you are some kind of special.

It is clear. You do not believe the entirety of our intelligence community. You believe Putin.

Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.
I always thought it would be the left that would heed the lessons learned from the Iraq war. Turns out I was wrong.

Say what?
We were lied to in the lead up to the Iraq war. By the intelligence community among others. There is good reason not to believe them now. I thought the left would be more skeptical of what we are being told to believe. I was wrong.

Yeah....that's a sane take on it. Let's believe the Russian intelligence community instead.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

"Taking it from Putin" What do you mean, where is the evidence?

Oh, you mean he should do something about the fact that Trump won the election while Hillary lost, which all of this is really about, the democrats assigning the blame for their failures to everyone but themselves. Yes indeed he should. He should call everyone to accept the results of democracy and stop living in denial making excuses and claiming that Russia elected the president elect.

That's not what it's about at all. Not surprising that so many deny it.
Pretty brilliant strategy by Putin. He did it knowing that a pretty significant portion of dumb Americans would deny it. It's like it never happened.

Where in this post is the evidence that Putin did shit?

"Brilliant strategy"? You mean the strategy where the hacker sent Podesta a password change link that a 12-year-old would be smart enough to ignore. I suppose that relying on complete dysfunction of the DNC right up to the top level, is a brilliant strategy indeed.

You dopes don't believe it even happened. Brilliant indeed.

why we are the accuser? I want to ensure we aren't falsely blaming an enemy that might put our citizens in harm's way. And you're even ok with that. wow. dudette, you are some kind of special.

It is clear. You do not believe the entirety of our intelligence community. You believe Putin.

I always thought it would be the left that would heed the lessons learned from the Iraq war. Turns out I was wrong.

Say what?
We were lied to in the lead up to the Iraq war. By the intelligence community among others. There is good reason not to believe them now. I thought the left would be more skeptical of what we are being told to believe. I was wrong.

Yeah....that's a sane take on it. Let's believe the Russian intelligence community instead.
The Russian intelligence community didn't make an accusation.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

Oh, you mean he should do something about the fact that Trump won the election while Hillary lost, which all of this is really about, the democrats assigning the blame for their failures to everyone but themselves. Yes indeed he should. He should call everyone to accept the results of democracy and stop living in denial making excuses and claiming that Russia elected the president elect.

Pretty brilliant strategy by Putin. He did it knowing that a pretty significant portion of dumb Americans would deny it. It's like it never happened.

"Brilliant strategy"? You mean the strategy where the hacker sent Podesta a password change link that a 12-year-old would be smart enough to ignore. I suppose that relying on complete dysfunction of the DNC right up to the top level, is a brilliant strategy indeed.

There is no proof Russia did anything....you're being led by the nose......again

Say what?

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.

what was illegal? the content of the emails? why does it matter how they were reported, I see that the info in them doesn't bother you and that you're ok with corruption in our country and a MSM driving a political party or vice versa.

so...was leaking Trump's tax returns (illegally) ok by you then?
I give two shits about what was reported, no? It doesn't prove anything at all and didn't hurt him at all. So, trying to deflect are you? why aren't you outraged that one of two political parties is working a corrupt platform? why is that acceptable to you? Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazil two that were exposed, not to menthion all the hitlery stuff. Why doesn't that bother you? how can you accept that? wow. I thank wikileaks for exposing the operation of corruption. you're saddened by it. I don't get it.

I think I've explained this before but here goes. You are only outraged when it's Democrats, that much is definate.

First- Primaries aren't fare. That's a fact. Primaries aren't about candidates, they're about parties. Parties routinely throw their weight behind candidates they think have the BEST chance of winning the GENERAL election. Never heard any whining from you snowflakes about that. In fact, they can even nominate a candidate that didn't win the primary election. How about that? And, it's PERFECTLY LEGAL - because primary elections are about parties. You got that yet?

Second - there is no way of knowing if the material hacked by Russia and leaked to wikileaks is complete, accurate and unmodified. You would be questioning it if the target had been Trump, but since it wasn't - you're all up in a faux outrage over it aren't you?

You believe Wikileaks? Why are they any more believable than politicians? They aren't. Assange has his own agenda and he has been known to lie.

Then why haven't the RatZ released the real unhacked ones? Afterall, the presidency was at stake.

Why aren't you demanding the same from the Trump campaign or the Republicans?

We aren't saying they are doctored. We believe the RaTz are as vile as they appear. Remember Freedom Of Speech? RaTz are free to release all doctored emails they wish in their defense. They are, afterall, their property.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Oh. Well that makes it OK then.
why doesn't it bother you that the DNC is corrupt? why is that ok with you?

Nothing leaked has shown that to be the case.
then how did the russians help trump? you're saying we're pissing off our enemy for nothing?

By maintaining the perception of impropriety by Clinton and by doing it with the continual and strategic release of new material. Trump was hammering her daily because of it. It's pretty simple really but apparently beyond your abilities.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

Why? Did they demand "proof" when intelligence sources said Iran was working on a nuclear program? Come on - they aren't going to publicize intelligence in an active investigation and you guys never demanded it before.
did who demand proof? The russians? yes they did. where is it?

And why do we need to expose our intelligence to the Russians? Seriously?

The American Government has been hacking and spying on EVERYONE, pretty much every Western nation and it's leaders, the NSA even bugged the EU Parliament and Western leaders PERSONAL cell phones so Washington DC could listen in, this has been happening for years.

This is probably why Western leaders follow everything Washington DC tells them to, regardless of whether it's detrimental to their own nations and own peoples, on those NSA tapes they must have some good blackmail material to hold over heads.

Once again Washington DC takes the prize for absolute hypocrisy.

If Barry attempts to start war with Russia, which could become WWIII then The Donald on January 20th after he's sworn in needs to have as his first order, the order for Barry's immediate arrest as a Traitor to the American nation and a MENACE to the stability of this planet.

Say what?

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

You don't know shit about who hacked what.

Who you trying to bullshit?

Any time there is any damaging story out on a politician, the very first thing they do (and almost immediately) is to deny the charge! Haven't noticed?

Now wikileaks comes out with scores and scores of very damaging emails from Podesta and others which not only implicates the email sender but even Hillary herself and what is the response? Silence! Not one single denial!!!

And you are stupid enough to think if it were false information edited or doctored by Russians or Asange that they would not scream it???

Their silence incriminates them. The emails are authentic. And those noted in those emails are guilty and crooks.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

Why? Did they demand "proof" when intelligence sources said Iran was working on a nuclear program? Come on - they aren't going to publicize intelligence in an active investigation and you guys never demanded it before.
did who demand proof? The russians? yes they did. where is it?

And why do we need to expose our intelligence to the Russians? Seriously?

What about the Chinese? Hillary and Barry have had no problem allowing China to steal American military and civilian blueprints.

If anyone has hacked anything in Washington DC, it's more likely to be the Chinese with the blessing of American Leftist traitors in your own Government.

There is no proof Russia did anything....you're being led by the nose......again

And when exactly did you get a top secret security clearance?

Say what?

You don't know shit about who hacked the emails. Or if they were hacked.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Oh. Well that makes it OK then.
why doesn't it bother you that the DNC is corrupt? why is that ok with you?

Nothing leaked has shown that to be the case.

That's precisely why they fired people over the leaks... and over rigging the elections against Bernie.

This individual isn't too sharp... is he?

They were fired for embarrassing the DNC.
Nothing was "rigged" against Bernie. He simply didn't win.

top-sub-group-tables.png

Please explain how the DNC managed to force these demographic groups to vote the way they did nationwide.

And when exactly did you get a top secret security clearance?
You don't need a security clearance to recognize a con job.

Hey my car had the problem starting today, I'm told it's the cold weather, but I know it was Putin and the Russians :smoke:

The rush to defend Russia is amusing. These snowflakes had no problem accepting intelligence showing NK hacked Sony. No demand for proof. No questioning of our intelligence agencies.

Nor did these snowflakes demand "proof" that Iran was working on nuclear capabilities when we hacked them with stuxnet and disrupted their nuclear enrichment program. Oh no...no proof demanded.

Forum List

Back