Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Lets try this:

Do the police have to provide proof to send someone to jail? And if you disagree with what an officer's says happens, does that not, then, make you a traitor? (by your standards)

I love how you hacks think you can insert your beliefs about the "right thing" as the "only way to think," and proclaim everyone else traitors if they disagree with your partisan bullshit. It's quite amusing, and telling as well.

If you haven't noticed yet, your ilk are destroying your party with your own hypocrisy. Individualism, values of right and wrong, principles, and even truth are being tossed aside and ya'll still think you're hot shit... Very amusing.

Supporting Russia and Putin over your own government is traitorous. End of story.

Supporting fascism is considered TREASON TO THE CONSTITUTION

:blahblah:
I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

You are basing your support on ignorance of the evidence. Congrats. How can someone with an IQ over 200 not understand how taking a position on such a subject without seeing the evidence is stupid?

:lmao:

I know fascists are unfamiliar with the concept but here we go

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Lets try this:

Do the police have to provide proof to send someone to jail? And if you disagree with what an officer's says happens, does that not, then, make you a traitor? (by your standards)

It's not on the same level... at all. One deals with Classified information and deals with national security, the other deals with individual rights and the right to be able to know the facts of a case to defend yourself.

I love how you hacks think you can insert your beliefs about the "right thing" as the "only way to think," and proclaim everyone else traitors if they disagree with your partisan bullshit. It's quite amusing, and telling as well.

If you haven't noticed yet, your ilk are destroying your party with your own hypocrisy. Individualism, values of right and wrong, principles, and even truth are being tossed aside and ya'll still think you're hot shit... Very amusing.

Supporting Russia and Putin over your own government is traitorous. End of story.

Supporting fascism is considered TREASON TO THE CONSTITUTION

:blahblah:
I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

You are basing your support on ignorance of the evidence. Congrats. How can someone with an IQ over 200 not understand how taking a position on such a subject without seeing the evidence is stupid?

I know fascists are unfamiliar with the concept but here we go

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Wrong. This is a matter of national security, not a individual rights issue. Funny you would say something like this, when you side with the Russians on the hack and think it was ok for the DNC to have their rights to privacy violated...:cuckoo:

Yes you told me about your family being a so called in the military. Maybe Russia.

And I told you a long time ago that I know lots of veterans and active military personnels.
Some of them don't like Obama's policies BUT NEVER NEVER AGAINST this government or sided with Putin........
You on the other hand a Putin lover..... that is against Obama and this country..... That makes you a Traitor.

I can't believe you want to play this game with me after I trashed your first attempt to paint me a liar and traitor over believing Turkey shouldn't have shot down that Russian jet, now you're doubling down on your complete stupid because I don't buy 'propaganda' as evidence - and further calling my father, a Commander of the Alaska National Guard - Fort Rich, with over three decades in service, a fucking Russian as well.

I will /not/ allow you to speak ill of my family's proud military service to this country unchallenged, you think you would have learned that the first time:

You've seen these images already; it's what I posted the first time you tried to call me a liar and a traitor:

y55sYfW.jpg
89RDosb.jpg

Again, that's my husbands West Point ring in front of your post calling me a "BIG LIAR" and pictures of my father [in an AMERICAN army uniform] sitting behind President Bush, as well as at my wedding, and doing shit with my kids and husband. This is IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that I am not lying, but still this apparently wasn't enough for your dumb partisan pea brain that "knows so much" about the opinions of military families to lick your wounds and shut up with your baseless accusations. You want to play harder? No problem.

You see that image in the top left, there happens to be video that goes with that image because it was from his retirement. Suck on this retirement speech you lying hack.

Retirement

Do feel free to let me know if you'd like to make more of an ass of yourself; I can pull out all kinds of stuff, from videos of my father crying on national news talking about /his/ soldiers he lost in Iraq, to audio tapes of my grandfather talking about fighting in WWII. I'd be more than happy to bury your credibility more than I already have here, and with your recent admission that you weren't going to read the evidence presented to debate a topic.

I only read the first 5 sentences of your bullshit. Don't expect me to read all your post or look at your pictures. They are worthless to me.
Trashed me? Like what?
Turkey shooting down Putin thug plane is a good thing. I wish Putin should be in it.

You only have one thing and one thing only.......... You love Putin very much since I've known you....... So it doesn't matter what you are saying....... You are a disgrace a traitor and a danger to this country.

As an addendum, and to all my previous arguments that you, charwin95 would label me a traitor, I will point out the words passed down to my father at 5:00 in that speech:

"He was committed to doing what was right, for the right reasons."

THIS is why you would label me a traitor, you know /nothing/ of military men and women.

Please spare me with your lousy military life. I know lots of veterans and active military personnels far more than you or you can imagine. A lot of them didn't like some of Obama's policies but NEVER sided with enemy let alone Russia.
You on the other hand sides with Russia that makes you a DESPICABLE TRAITOR.
Don't you have any decency left in your worthless soul?

I put the onus of proof on the government, yes. Is that a problem for them? It shouldn't be.

Yes it is a problem when you require proof that any person with two cents for a brain knows they can't show you because it is Classified information.
And yet they refused to show it to Congress which HAS the clearance.

They have shown it to the intelligence committee in Congress.
Actually they refused when scheduled earlier and I have not seen that they have actually briefed the entire committee yet further Trump who was briefed never said what you claim he said.

Since when you agree anything about USA............. You are against anything what USA stand for and kiss Putin ass since I've known you for almost 2 years.

Woman ( I think ) ......... it doesn't matter...... it doesn't matter........ you can flip your wig or your face 180° at the end you are a still TRAITOR.

I put the onus of proof on the government, yes. Is that a problem for them? It shouldn't be.

Yes it is a problem when you require proof that any person with two cents for a brain knows they can't show you because it is Classified information.
And yet they refused to show it to Congress which HAS the clearance.

They have shown it to the intelligence committee in Congress.
Actually they refused when scheduled earlier and I have not seen that they have actually briefed the entire committee yet further Trump who was briefed never said what you claim he said.

He said it in his press conference today.

IQ of 200? Who? Her? With those kind of post I doubt it.
You can train ignorance but not stupid people.

IQ of 200? Who? Her? With those kind of post I doubt it.
You can train ignorance but not stupid people.

Yes, she said she has been working her whole life to increase her IQ and that she is registered with MENSA with an IQ over 200. Oddly unless she is an Asian guy pretending to be a woman living in Alaska, she isn't on any list I've found of the 3-4 people in the entire world with an IQ over 200.

I'm actually working on contacting MENSA to check this out. I would assume they would want to know if someone is going around saying they are a MENSA member with an IQ over 200, kind of like the Stolen Valor of the military.

Hmmm isn't that exactly what I fucking said about the "Russians hacked DNC"? Yes, I believe it is. I also don't believe this latest shitpile thrown out, allegedly by the same intelligence department.

And that makes me a traitor because? Oh yes, because I don't agree with your opinions... mmhmm

It is not about what you don't agree ............. It is what you stand for since I've known you and baptized you as a danger to this country. TRAITOR. If I were you should STFU an stop acting like you are trying to stand on some kind of a worthless principles.

oooo look at the socks ganging up on me! ~snorts and laughs~

Exactly what "national security matter" are they hiding?

I will say it yet again, the /only/ thing they could be hiding that would prove this is if they were so far up in Russia's highest levels of government that they've got Putin sending an order or payment to these agents. Personally I have issues with hypocrisy, and it's ultra hypocritical to sanction a country if you're so deep in their shit that you've got a personal line on their leader's PC. SOP should apply; everyone's hacking everyone, everyone knows it, and everyone defends against each other. At most you'll get some kind of diplomatic agreement about not hacking each other - see China. But that's not what the government is doing here.

Why? Setting aside the blatantly opaque partisan angle of discrediting the incoming president, what is the reason the government has given us for the sanctions on Russia; they supposedly attempted to influence our election.

Folks on the board don't seem to understand my motivation and major issue with this bullshit, and apparently my posts alluding to "doing what's right" aren't portraying the full breadth of the matter to the pea brains, so I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and lay the whole wall of text out - knowing damn well that the partisan fucking hacks will not read it, but I want it known to everyone else on here, and hopefully passed on to others, exactly how /wrong/ this shit the government is doing right now really is. And not for Russian's, but for fucking Americans.

----

How did the Russian's influence our election according to our government? Propaganda aka RT news and YouTube videos(*), internet trolls(**), and leaking hacked emails to the public(***). So, lets go through those accusations/reasons.

First I want you to read the following /very/ carefully, then consider my questions:

The First Amendment (1791) prohibits Congress from obstructing the exercise of certain individual freedoms: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and right to petition. Its Free Exercise Clause guarantees a person's right to hold whatever religious beliefs he or she wants, and to freely exercise that belief, and its Establishment Clause prevents the federal government from creating an official national church or favoring one set of religious beliefs over another. The amendment guarantees an individual's right to express and to be exposed to a wide range of opinions and views. It was intended to ensure a free exchange of ideas even if the ideas are unpopular. It also guarantees an individual's right to physically gather with a group of people to picket or protest; or associate with others in groups for economic, political or religious purposes. Additionally, it guarantees an individual's right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

* Does the first amendment apply to /all/ press, or just press that is friendly to the US government?

* If "freedom of the press" /only/ applies to press that is friendly to the US government, then does that mean we can shut down all liberal press shortly since they are clearly, and blatantly, unfriendly to Trump, who will soon represent the US government?

* /All/ press, or only American press?

* If it /only/ applies to American press, then what is the defining distinction between "American" press and a "foreign" press? Is it where they are physically based, where they are ideologically based, is it where, or perhaps who, they receive funds from? Who makes the determination of what is an "allowable American" press and who is not?

* And further where exactly does America's dedication to upholding the Constitution stop applying? At the borders of this country? Where is that invisible line at which our dedication to the rights given by our Constitution stop mattering?

- Now lets presume, rightly imo, that it applies to /all/ press regardless of friendly or hostile opinion nor nation of origin -

* Is it to be now considered in some way an "actionable offense" for the press to put out information to influence America's votes? In 2020 can the US government under Trump "sanction" and discredit all the liberal press that puts out propaganda on Trump?

* When Trump takes office on the 20th can he then drop "sanctions" upon the MSM for their propagandist attempts to influence our elections? How about their propaganda attempts to discredit /his/ presidency?

Continuing on to point two: Trolls.

** Again, where does this nations dedication to the rights protected by our Constitution stop mattering?

** If those Constitutional rights only apply to /American's/ then does that mean that all the illegals in the country have /no/ Constitutional rights?

** Does that mean that American's have no Constitutionally protected right to "associate with others in groups for economic, political, or religious purposes" if the people they "associate" with are foreigners?

- Now lets presume, rightly imo, that the freedom of speech, association, etc. generically applies to /all/ people and thus that American's can indeed associate with, gather with, and discuss matters with any nationality they want -

** Is it now in some way an "actionable offense" if a Japanese individual trolls an American on a forum? How about a French person? How about an Iraqi?

** Is it in some way an "actionable offense" if a Russian has a "free exchange of ideas [with American's] even if the ideas are unpopular"?

-----

By accepting these sanctions against Russia as valid, based on the premise of the government's "pattern of attack" you are flat out telling the intelligence agencies that the Constitution does not apply here - you are very blatantly handing over freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and freedom of association to a secretive agency that has repeatedly lied to us, spied on us, and can get away with bullshit infringements upon said rights simply by saying "its a matter of national security" and "well it's classified."

I abhor giving away that much power to an agency that is really not /directly/ accountable to the American people. It is a threat to freedom and "what is right," so I fight it, even if Trump goes along with it. It is unacceptable to me, and never will be, period.

Socks? :rolleyes:

I use the same username on every forum I use. Period. I can give you links to 8 of them. 9 if you include Reddit that is Lewdog1976. Every single one... ALWAYS the same username. You can even do a Google search of Lewdog and one of my accounts comes up on the first page.

You want to bring up all these Constitutional matters... BUT you don't care about the right to privacy in which Russia violated that right of the DNC. Why? Because it helped get your candidate elected. That makes you not only a traitor, but a hypocrite.

And you would ignore it all in order to damn him.

sock puppet
1: A fake personality, usually a 'friend' or 'sister,' created by a drama queen/king for the sake of defending him/herself against others in an online forum.
2: Someone who might be an actual person but behaves like the above, defending someone who really deserves no defense.

---

I stand on the side of what is right as enumerated by the Constitution of the United States, the freedoms and rights of American's, and the world at large vs you standing on the side of partisanship trolling - that makes you the sock.

And you would ignore it all in order to damn him.

sock puppet
1: A fake personality, usually a 'friend' or 'sister,' created by a drama queen/king for the sake of defending him/herself against others in an online forum.
2: Someone who might be an actual person but behaves like the above, defending someone who really deserves no defense.

---

I stand on the side of what is right as enumerated by the Constitution of the United States, the freedoms and rights of American's, and the world at large vs you standing on the side of partisanship trolling - that makes you the sock.

So you're saying I'm a sock because I share the same opinion as charwin95 :lmao:

Damn, then there are a shit ton of sock Trump supporters on this board...

And no, you don't stand for the rights of the Constitution, otherwise you would be outraged about the Russian hack and the violation of privacy of the DNC. Despite the stuff they said in their emails, they are still afforded the right to privacy as any other citizen and I will defend their right... because that is how our country was founded, on equality for all.

Forum List

Back