Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

My but the liberal chorus is in full throat tonight! What are you poor little snowflakes going to do if Trump manages to pull off major tax reform and it does stimulate the economy? Call him some more nasty names? Yeah, that'll show him!

The thing is, Tax Reform doesn't stimulate the economy, it just shifts the wealth to the One Percent and balloons the deficit.

Tax reform would be making the Rich Pay their fair share.

Tax reform affects the majority of taxpayers, Joey...not just the 1%. The deficit "balloons" because Washington spends too much money not because we taxpayers don't pay enough!

Every time someone proposes fixing our tax system...you on the left start screaming about how it's only going to benefit the "1%"...even though you have absolutely no idea what changes are being proposed! It's a knee jerk reaction that's as predictable as the sun coming up in the east!
How did GWB's tax cuts work out?? Did you get your $300 or $600 check?
Eddie probably didn't work, so couldn't get his rebate check , which is why he is bitching today.
andaron you're right and you're wrong . I don't work ,just collect rental checks and don't even remember the pittance you probably received

Drain the fucking swamp, 2 more are going by the wayside. Soon America WILL be Great Again...

So what happens when those to seats are filled by Democrats?
republicans shit their pants
Best you first clean the shit in your pants left over from Nov. 2016.
My stocks performance made me forget about 2016 Shame we have such an unpresidential AH in our WH though
Doesn't seem like you forgot about the ass kicking of November 2016. Speaking of aholes, Hillary should start looking into buying some designer orange jump suits, she is going to need them soon.

Drain the fucking swamp, 2 more are going by the wayside. Soon America WILL be Great Again...

My stocks performance made me forget about 2016 Shame we have such an unpresidential AH in our WH though
Hillary should start looking into buying some designer orange jump suits, she is going to need them soon.
LOLOL

You imbeciles have been saying that for nearly a quarter of a century now.

I know, I know... but this time ... you really, really mean it, right?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No the AH finished his sorry ass term, and the bitch who was to succeed him, got the boot. Glad you are happy with that corrupt WALL STREET. Not much of a hypocrite are you?

No the AH finished his sorry ass term, and the bitch who was to succeed him, got the boot. Glad you are happy with that corrupt WALL STREET. Not much of a hypocrite are you?
glad you liked the degenerate, the pervert, the con man trump,.....to each his own

with all due respect, i don't give a fuck.

she has been in the public eye, bulldozed her way onto the ballot and did all kinds of illegal shit as SoS.

none of that bothers you which goes back to my main point that our biggest issue these days is - if we like you we let "crimes" slide and allow ourselves to see whatever we want to justify it.

if we hate someone, we change it up a little in that we make everything wrong or a crime and then revert back to allowing ourselves to see whatever we want to see after that to justify it.

kinda fucked up but people gotta stay stuck in the hate rut.
Half at least of what bs thrown at hillary by repubs was just that ,BS
AND half at least what you throw on trump is pile on also, only you hate the man so ... "it's not"

but it really is. again - take your dogs out of the race and you'll see how much the same both sides are.
What president in your lifetime has sounded as disrespectful to the opposing party his own party and our allies as he has?? The man is the worst and for you trying to equal this pos out with any democrat is just a pipe dream of yours
really?

What was previously widely suspected has now been confirmed. In its latest bombshell report that - for once - doesn’t include some nefarious allegations of wrongdoing or incompetence involving President Donald Trump or members of his administration, the Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign jointly financed the creation of the infamous “Trump dossier," which helped inspire the launch of the floundering investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

so i suppose her completely illegal actions here are ok cause you don't like trump?

you keep making this personal while i try hard to remove that from the equation.
Huh? What was illegal?
<crickets>

Looks like the Obama / Hillary / Media / Democratic Party Titanic has just hit the proverbial iceberg.

Of course they're still playing the same "collusion" and "he's unfit!" music while their ship's about to take a nosedive.

Looks like the Obama / Hillary / Media / Democratic Party Titanic has just hit the proverbial iceberg.

Of course they're still playing the same "collusion" and "he's unfit!" music while their ship's about to take a nosedive.
Been hearing that about Hillary for a quarter of a century. Not one single ounce of uranium was sent to Russia. It was known before the deal was made that laws already on the books would prevent the transfer of uranium to Russia. The investigation is for the show. Proof that everything is being investigated. It is just a CYA operation

So you like what having Trump in the White House has done to your stock portfolio...but don't like Trump because he's an asshole? Would you like him better if your stocks tanked? Sounds like you're ready to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, Eddie! Either of them you'll probably LOVE even though either of them getting elected President will send the stock market plunging!

Hillary should start looking into buying some designer orange jump suits, she is going to need them soon.
LOLOL

You imbeciles have been saying that for nearly a quarter of a century now.

I know, I know... but this time ... you really, really mean it, right?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It becomes a whole different ballgame once the Clinton's lose their political clout! With her being the presumptive favorite to sit in the Oval Office nobody at the FBI wanted to commit professional suicide by going after her. Now that she's a washed up old politician married to another washed up old politician she's got no political favors to extend in return for investigators looking the other way.

Tax reform affects the majority of taxpayers, Joey...not just the 1%. The deficit "balloons" because Washington spends too much money not because we taxpayers don't pay enough!

No, it balloons because you cut taxes for the rich on the LIE that it will increase revenues- it never does - without making any cuts in spending.

You've done this twice, (Reagan and Bush-43), and it's like you people never fucking learn.

Every time someone proposes fixing our tax system...you on the left start screaming about how it's only going to benefit the "1%"...even though you have absolutely no idea what changes are being proposed! It's a knee jerk reaction that's as predictable as the sun coming up in the east!

Gee, because that's what you did the last two times, isn't it?

I don't really care what is being proposed. It's going to be awful and the debt will balloon again.

No, it balloons because you cut taxes for the rich on the LIE that it will increase revenues- it never does - without making any cuts in spending.

You've done this twice, (Reagan and Bush-43), and it's like you people never fucking learn.

Gee, because that's what you did the last two times, isn't it?

I don't really care what is being proposed. It's going to be awful and the debt will balloon again.

So you're claiming that the reason debt ballooned under Reagan was because revenues decreased? That it wasn't because of increases in spending? Is that REALLY what you want to claim, Joey?

Been hearing that about Hillary for a quarter of a century. Not one single ounce of uranium was sent to Russia. It was known before the deal was made that laws already on the books would prevent the transfer of uranium to Russia. The investigation is for the show. Proof that everything is being investigated. It is just a CYA operation
Nah...you guys want it both ways. On one hand you keep screaming about how bad Russia is while your crooked leaders are totally in bed with them, colluding, getting bribed, etc.

Like I said keep playing that music.

So you're claiming that the reason debt ballooned under Reagan was because revenues decreased? That it wasn't because of increases in spending? Is that REALLY what you want to claim, Joey?

Well, yeah, it was both, actually. He cut taxes on rich people and bought $600 toilet seats...

But here's the main reason why you should be against tax cuts. If people get all these goodies and they don't have to pay for it, they totally want more of that shit.

It's why government grew under Reagan,and it grew under Bush. Faster than it did under Clinton and Obama.

Nah...you guys want it both ways. On one hand you keep screaming about how bad Russia is while your crooked leaders are totally in bed with them, colluding, getting bribed, etc.

Like I said keep playing that music.
Opposition Research
The Dawg’s campaign paid for it. It’s SOP in political campaigns. Even dog catchers in Tennessee use it in their campaigns.

Putin also performed opposition research for the Russian agent’s campaign. What we don’t know is what the Russian agent gave up in return. So far it looks like not implementing the sanctions. Probably more.

It’s all quite laughable. It’s like a guy hiring a private investigator to follow his wife whom he suspects is cheating on him with the teenager down the street. The PI produces the pix and the guy gives them to the judge. “Unfair”, the wife screams. “What he did by hiring that dick was far worse than me banging that kid.” Upon hearing that the judge, bailiff and court reporter break out in hysterical laughter. Judge rules immediately. “Divorce granted, no custody of the kids for you and you have to pay him alimony. Case closed”

So you like what having Trump in the White House has done to your stock portfolio...but don't like Trump because he's an asshole? Would you like him better if your stocks tanked? Sounds like you're ready to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, Eddie! Either of them you'll probably LOVE even though either of them getting elected President will send the stock market plunging!

Obama is the one that brought the stock market back from the brink and more than doubled it while he was in office. Trump is just coasting on what Obama started.

Forum List

Back