Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

So what happens when those to seats are filled by Democrats?
republicans shit their pants
Best you first clean the shit in your pants left over from Nov. 2016.
My stocks performance made me forget about 2016 Shame we have such an unpresidential AH in our WH though

So you like what having Trump in the White House has done to your stock portfolio...but don't like Trump because he's an asshole? Would you like him better if your stocks tanked? Sounds like you're ready to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, Eddie! Either of them you'll probably LOVE even though either of them getting elected President will send the stock market plunging!

Obama is the one that brought the stock market back from the brink and more than doubled it while he was in office. Trump is just coasting on what Obama started.

With all due respect, Biker...Barack Obama oversaw the slowest recovery from a major recession since The Great Depression! What economic policy of his grew the economy? One of the main reasons the stock market rebounded so much faster than the rest of the economy was that the Fed kept interest rates at near zero for the longest period of time in our history. That benefited the wealthy...not the majority of Americans...something that made income inequality far worse than it's ever been!

So you're claiming that the reason debt ballooned under Reagan was because revenues decreased? That it wasn't because of increases in spending? Is that REALLY what you want to claim, Joey?

Well, yeah, it was both, actually. He cut taxes on rich people and bought $600 toilet seats...

But here's the main reason why you should be against tax cuts. If people get all these goodies and they don't have to pay for it, they totally want more of that shit.

It's why government grew under Reagan,and it grew under Bush. Faster than it did under Clinton and Obama.

So you really ARE claiming that revenues decreased under Reagan? Oh, Joey...I love it when you pretend to be in the know! The fact is that despite Reagan cutting taxes for most Americans...tax revenues went up.

My stocks performance made me forget about 2016 Shame we have such an unpresidential AH in our WH though

So you like what having Trump in the White House has done to your stock portfolio...but don't like Trump because he's an asshole? Would you like him better if your stocks tanked? Sounds like you're ready to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, Eddie! Either of them you'll probably LOVE even though either of them getting elected President will send the stock market plunging!

Obama is the one that brought the stock market back from the brink and more than doubled it while he was in office. Trump is just coasting on what Obama started.

With all due respect, Biker...Barack Obama oversaw the slowest recovery from a major recession since The Great Depression! What economic policy of his grew the economy? One of the main reasons the stock market rebounded so much faster than the rest of the economy was that the Fed kept interest rates at near zero for the longest period of time in our history. That benefited the wealthy...not the majority of Americans...something that made income inequality far worse than it's ever been!

Hey, you were the one that brought up stock portfolios. I'm simply pointing out that the stock market grew the most under Obama's tenure, and that Trump is simply riding the wave that Obama started.

And yeah, while I think that Trump is a total asshole, that's not the thing that upsets me. During my 20 years in the military, I've had to work for some real assholes that questioned me at every turn, but when I showed them what the book said and that I was right, they would defer to what I showed them. You can be an asshole, but still do what is right.

I also worked for one LT who came onboard my ship, and he told the whole office that because he'd been an OIC (Officer In Charge) of a RESERVIST outfit, he knew everything there was to know about paperwork. Well, his "knowing" was based in how the document looked, not in what the information contained in it actually said. So, what did I do? Typed up the most beautiful OCR document you ever saw, perfect in alignment and everything, but the codes that I used were totally screwed. One of the lines, I was trying to give Admiral pay to a Seaman. I asked the LT what he thought, he measured and looked, signed and then told me good job. I then took the document, gave it to the PN1, and told him to look at what his LT just signed. The PN1 and the LT had a conversation out in the hall for about 15 min. Even though it resulted in me being sent to the box kicking division for the rest of the cruise, it was worth it, because he actually started to check his work.

I don't care if you're an asshole or not, but I do care how you do your job if it is your job to lead my division, ship, squadron, or country.

Assholes who know their job and do it well I can live with. Assholes who think they know everything but don't and won't listen, I think need to be removed from leadership positions.

Drain the fucking swamp, 2 more are going by the wayside. Soon America WILL be Great Again...

The Dow is up about 18% under Trump, who inherited the stock market near a record high and growing.

The Dow tripled under Obama after hitting a recession low in March, 2009, increasing 200%.

Most folks’ portfolios did great while Obama was president.

Hillary should start looking into buying some designer orange jump suits, she is going to need them soon.
LOLOL

You imbeciles have been saying that for nearly a quarter of a century now.

I know, I know... but this time ... you really, really mean it, right?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It becomes a whole different ballgame once the Clinton's lose their political clout! With her being the presumptive favorite to sit in the Oval Office nobody at the FBI wanted to commit professional suicide by going after her. Now that she's a washed up old politician married to another washed up old politician she's got no political favors to extend in return for investigators looking the other way.
You’re a nut. If that were true, no politician would ever be prosecuted.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lyin’ con tool?

Ever??

You were the one claiming the market would tank under Sanders or Warren, but when showed it boomed under Obama, you make excuses for it and switch to the economy.

Putz, my 401K was worth less when Bush left office as it was when he entered office. It’s up over 4 fold since. Do you think I care that the government lowered interest rates to near zero to help make that happen?

So you're claiming that the reason debt ballooned under Reagan was because revenues decreased? That it wasn't because of increases in spending? Is that REALLY what you want to claim, Joey?

Well, yeah, it was both, actually. He cut taxes on rich people and bought $600 toilet seats...

But here's the main reason why you should be against tax cuts. If people get all these goodies and they don't have to pay for it, they totally want more of that shit.

It's why government grew under Reagan,and it grew under Bush. Faster than it did under Clinton and Obama.

So you really ARE claiming that revenues decreased under Reagan? Oh, Joey...I love it when you pretend to be in the know! The fact is that despite Reagan cutting taxes for most Americans...tax revenues went up.
In reality, tax revenues fell in 1982 and 1983 following Reagan’s tax cuts in 1981 and 1982. After that, Reagan increased other taxes and revenues increased afterwards.

Ever??

You were the one claiming the market would tank under Sanders or Warren, but when showed it boomed under Obama, you make excuses for it and switch to the economy.

Putz, my 401K was worth less when Bush left office as it was when he entered office. It’s up over 4 fold since. Do you think I care that the government lowered interest rates to near zero to help make that happen?

What's amusing about that rant, Faun is that you actually seem to think that some policy of Barack Obama's made your 401K go up after it went down during the recession! If you look at how the stock market ALWAYS recovers after a recession it's no surprise that it did recover from this one. The only surprise is that it took as long as it did to recover! That of course was due to Barry's clueless handling of the economy!

As for why you should "care" that the Fed never raised interest rates during most of Obama's two terms because the economy was so weak under his stewardship that every time the Fed even HINTED at a raise the stock market started to tank? For starters it's dangerous to run your economy at a near zero interest rate for long periods of time because if you WERE to suffer another recession...then you don't have the ability to lower interest rates to spur the economy! It's one of the strongest "arrows" in the economic "quiver" to combat a recession but you can't use that if interest rates remain at near zero! Not raising the interest rates as soon as possible is irresponsible policy. In the Obama Administration's example...they couldn't raise the interest rate because cheap money was one of the few things fueling any kind of economic growth at all!

Last edited:

In reality, tax revenues fell in 1982 and 1983 following Reagan’s tax cuts in 1981 and 1982. After that, Reagan increased other taxes and revenues increased afterwards.

Revenues have consistently stayed in the 17 to 18% of GDP for a long, long time, Faun. Since Reagan was an overall tax cutter it's not accurate to claim that he only increased revenue through tax increases. He was in fact able to cut taxes and not have revenues decrease appreciatively. Spending on the other had increased dramatically under Reagan and the Tip O'Neil led Congress!

Libtards have a very bad short term memories. They forgot all their predictions about the stock market crashing should Trump win the presidency.

Ever??

What's amusing about that rant, Faun is that you actually seem to think that some policy of Barack Obama's made your 401K go up after it went down during the recession! If you look at how the stock market ALWAYS recovers after a recession it's no surprise that it did recover from this one. The only surprise is that it took as long as it did to recover! That of course was due to Barry's clueless handling of the economy!

As for why you should "care" that the Fed never raised interest rates during most of Obama's two terms because the economy was so weak under his stewardship that every time the Fed even HINTED at a raise the stock market started to tank? For starters it's dangerous to run your economy at a near zero interest rate for long periods of time because if you WERE to suffer another recession...then you don't have the ability to lower interest rates to spur the economy! It's one of the strongest "arrows" in the economic "quiver" to combat a recession but you can't use that if interest rates remain at near zero! Not raising the interest rates as soon as possible is irresponsible policy. In the Obama Administration's example...they couldn't raise the interest rate because cheap money was one of the few things fueling any kind of economic growth at all!
Now you're on to your second excuse. First, you claimed it was government control of interest rates that brought it down. Now you abandon that claim in favor of just because.

As far as your delusions about the risks of running on low interest rates, it worked out rather well for us. But again, it helped more than quadruple my 401K while helping the economy. While all you can do is bitch about it for no reason other than a Democrat was in the White House.

Revenues have consistently stayed in the 17 to 18% of GDP for a long, long time, Faun. Since Reagan was an overall tax cutter it's not accurate to claim that he only increased revenue through tax increases. He was in fact able to cut taxes and not have revenues decrease appreciatively. Spending on the other had increased dramatically under Reagan and the Tip O'Neil led Congress!
Again, try reading for comprehension.... Reagan cut taxes in 1981 and 1982 -- revenues fell in 1982 and 1983. Then Reagan raised taxes -- and revenues increased.

Ever??

Now you're on to your second excuse. First, you claimed it was government control of interest rates that brought it down. Now you abandon that claim in favor of just because.

As far as your delusions about the risks of running on low interest rates, it worked out rather well for us. But again, it helped more than quadruple my 401K while helping the economy. While all you can do is bitch about it for no reason other than a Democrat was in the White House.

Oh, so the risks involved in running for nearly a decade with interest rates at near zero is a "delusion" on my part? Tell me what economic tools the Obama Administration would have had at it's disposal if say another major terror attack crippled our economy like 9/11 did! Saying it "worked out" because no major recession hit doesn't mean it was sound policy any more than saying someone who's prone to heart attacks going without health insurance for a few years was a sound decision because they didn't have another attack during that time!

Again, try reading for comprehension.... Reagan cut taxes in 1981 and 1982 -- revenues fell in 1982 and 1983. Then Reagan raised taxes -- and revenues increased.

What was the fluctuation, Faun? Did revenues not stay within the 17 to 18% of GDP range despite Reagan's tax cuts? You seem to be claiming that Reagan raising taxes is what increased revenues and there is ZERO proof of that being the case.

Ever??

Oh, so the risks involved in running for nearly a decade with interest rates at near zero is a "delusion" on my part? Tell me what economic tools the Obama Administration would have had at it's disposal if say another major terror attack crippled our economy like 9/11 did! Saying it "worked out" because no major recession hit doesn't mean it was sound policy any more than saying someone who's prone to heart attacks going without health insurance for a few years was a sound decision because they didn't have another attack during that time!
Spits the idiot claiming the stock market would tank under Sanders or Warren while it tripled under the last two Democrat presidents respectively.

What was the fluctuation, Faun? Did revenues not stay within the 17 to 18% of GDP range despite Reagan's tax cuts? You seem to be claiming that Reagan raising taxes is what increased revenues and there is ZERO proof of that being the case.
You claimed revenues increased under Reagan, which they did -- after he raised taxes. Until then, revenues fell.

No the AH finished his sorry ass term, and the bitch who was to succeed him, got the boot. Glad you are happy with that corrupt WALL STREET. Not much of a hypocrite are you?
glad you liked the degenerate, the pervert, the con man trump,.....to each his own
You have been conned since Bill Clinton took office. Only the contract with America, was Bill considered a good president, but what really made Bill stand out was the Blue Dress of Monica Lewinski which had Bill's DNA on it. I can still remember when in front of the TV cameras, Bill saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" expecting everyone to believe him, and only a few(Democrats only) actually did. I blame it on liberal thinking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

You claimed revenues increased under Reagan, which they did -- after he raised taxes. Until then, revenues fell.
Still trying to rewrite history, and for what? So you can be taxed more so you can have less of YOUR OWN MONEY? I used to feel sorry for stupid people like you, but after learning your own deathwish, I just wish all that misery and poverty on you , that the liberal elites FORCE upon you. Yep you really are that stupid.

Stupid.jpg

With all due respect, Biker...Barack Obama oversaw the slowest recovery from a major recession since The Great Depression!

Um, yeah, but it was a recovery, stupid. It was also the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

well, no, the dollar just became devalued, that isn't the same thing.

Tax revenues went up after the Tax Reform of 1986 when Reagan finally admitted supply side didn't work. Unfortunately, a lot of that increased the burden on the Middle Class and not the rich.

That's why Bush-41 had to shout 'Read my lips". Because the rabid conservative base was sooooooooooo upset that Reagan had to recognize reality and raise taxes. And then he raised them again because reality is a bitch. after we had the good sense to vote him out of office, Clinton raised the taxes on the rich, and then we got the prosperity.

Forum List

Back