Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Pretty ingenious and innovative of Trump to go around the crooked media and take his message directly to the people through social media and rallies, don't you think?

In case you haven't been keeping up, elections today are basically decided by the crooked media, which has proven itself to be totally biased and corrupt. Trump showed that there is another way and brought the media corporations to their knees, using very inexpensive ways to get his message across, while avoiding the billions that Hillary and her gang spent, and she STILL failed. That is why I would add genius to that list.

There is demagoguery, not genius in his tweets; the biddable ("meekly ready to accept and follow instructions; docile and obedient") defend him.

Trump is a practiced liar, he lacks empathy and also leadership skills. During my career I worked under six Chiefs, five of them as a member of the executive team. The essential takeaway on leadership or the lack of it, comes when the chief is faced with making decision.

His (all were males) response in 5 of those 6 men was always this unexpressed question: How does this effect ME"

There are hundreds of books on leadership, none that I've read have ever pointed out the single simple way to define a non leader, one that is obvious is Donald Trump, the Narcissist-in-Chief..

Yup, and that's why Trump beat 17 highly qualified and financially backed candidates in the primary, then beat Hillary who had spent billions more including hundreds of millions of negative ads, with Obama running for her as if he's the candidate, and the crooked media bashing Trump 24/7.

Because he isn't smart and doesn't know how to run and manage big enterprises?! And that's how he literally singlehandedly brought these powerful dynasty candidates to their knees?! Sure.

He lost the popular vote, reportedly by 3 million votes. He won the EC by winning WI, MI and PA by less than one percentage point in each state.

Trump is not smart, as one can tell by listening to him. His vocabulary is limited, mostly to adjectives and he seems to lack curiosity. Most observable is his emotional capacity, i.e., "to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously" because it does not exist.

Libtard playbook: When all else fails, revert back to "he lost the popular vote" and of course "but but but Russia!"

You do realize that Wharton is still the no. 1 business school in the country, on top of both Harvard and Stanford, right? The fact that he doesn't use complicated vocabulary is part of his genius strategy to relate to the everyday common man and woman. Unlike Obama or Hillary who kept lecturing and talking down to Americans.

You guys are so predictable and transparent it's truly entertaining. All this squirming and hatred just because you refuse to give a Trump credit for one of the biggest victories and suprised in election history. Well, it wasn't really a surprise, if not for the crooked media with their fake polls and fake news.

Facts are facts and I did not mention Russia even once in the post to which you've responded. As for the use of vocabulary, your point is spot on; he only speaks to his base, and his base is not well educated nor have anyone of them posting on this message board ever posted a sagacious comment.

Talking down to people, however, is too generous for Trump's syntax and repetitious statements are not the work of a someone well read or well educated. An MBA (does he have one?) did not include literature, philosophy or logic (I suppose).
Dude, get a fucking life! It's the number one business school in the country if not the world.

The fact that an Ivy League educated billionaire was able to relate to your everyday man and woman, and gets the working class to vote him into presidency is why Trump is a genius.

So far, Faun...you've backed up the Obama Administration's attempt to deceive with an attempt of your own to deceive! You've accused me repeatedly of "lying" simply because I pointed out EXACTLY how the Obama Administration used "Jobs Created or Saved" not to accurately inform the American people how many jobs they managed to create but to HIDE that number behind a totally fabricated total that they pulled out of thin air!

That's what you're "backing up"!
Imbecile....

What I backed up there was my claim that you struggled with English. :eusa_doh:
Speaking of struggling ,you need to read "How to win friends and influence people", desperately. Pass it on to Trump when it's completed

Interesting...is that what people like you and Faun are doing here, Eddie? Trying to win friends and influence people? You have an interesting way of going about it.
Guess Flake, McCain, and Corker aren't winning any friends either..Hear what They had to say today about that garbage in our WH??

You should have heard the resignation speech Flake just gave on the news just now. He's pissed about the lack of leadership in DC, which is why he's leaving.

Corker has been less than complimentary to him as well.

Guess the fear of Trump is wearing off, and people are finally starting to stand up to him.
Two establishment swap dwellers who knew they weren't going to get reelected and therefore resigned just got kicked in the ass by Trump. He said he was going to drain the swamp and that's exactly what he's doing. :clap2: He's a man of his word.

Imbecile....

Speaking of struggling ,you need to read "How to win friends and influence people", desperately. Pass it on to Trump when it's completed

Interesting...is that what people like you and Faun are doing here, Eddie? Trying to win friends and influence people? You have an interesting way of going about it.
Guess Flake, McCain, and Corker aren't winning any friends either..Hear what They had to say today about that garbage in our WH??

You should have heard the resignation speech Flake just gave on the news just now. He's pissed about the lack of leadership in DC, which is why he's leaving.

Guess the fear of Trump is wearing off, and people are finally starting to stand up to him.
Two establishment swap dwellers who knew they weren't going to get reelected and therefore resigned just got kicked in the ass by Trump. He said he was going to drain the swamp and that's exactly what he's doing. :clap2: He's a man of his word.
2 ?? I count 3 Corker Flake and McCain with more republicans who who won't suck trump ass to come

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Can you quote the lie and prove it is a lie?

Or, are you simply just another swamp-dwelling anti-USA "activist" shitting lies into the swamp water in DC, then sucking it up with your snorkel and giving your professional shit eater's opinion of the quality of your own shit?
Trump lied about how Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA family members. He was immediately rebuked and corrected by former members of Presidential staffs, news reports about families being notified under other Presidents, actual family members of KIA notified under other Presidents and eyewitness accounts, etc. How could you not know that? It is the crux and foundation of the news for the last few days.
In other words,you cannot quote the lie and prove that it is a lie.

Let me guess... you are a party of slavery supporter. Am I right?
I am not going to play your game. The issue has been in the news for almost a week. Makes no difference whether you believe it or not. To the trump cult, it makes no difference what he said or didn't say or whether what he said was a lie or not. All the non-cultist can do is make sure the trump brand continues to represent crude malicious dereliction and low character coupled with unethical ignorance. There is never enough mocking and degrading of trump. America can never accept a liar like trump to be its leader. He is PINO and will stay that way no matter how much the trump cult snowflakes whine and cry.
swear to god take out trump and put in obama and you have the same problems.

makes no difference to his peeps what crimes they committed, each and every one will be justified in their eyes and things like FISA and other internal organizations saying obama was way overstepping power are ignored. but some rumor of russian collusion for trump and suddenly everyone is a detective.
what crimes has President Trump done?

Can you quote the lie and prove it is a lie?

Or, are you simply just another swamp-dwelling anti-USA "activist" shitting lies into the swamp water in DC, then sucking it up with your snorkel and giving your professional shit eater's opinion of the quality of your own shit?
Trump lied about how Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA family members. He was immediately rebuked and corrected by former members of Presidential staffs, news reports about families being notified under other Presidents, actual family members of KIA notified under other Presidents and eyewitness accounts, etc. How could you not know that? It is the crux and foundation of the news for the last few days.

I am not going to play your game. The issue has been in the news for almost a week. Makes no difference whether you believe it or not. To the trump cult, it makes no difference what he said or didn't say or whether what he said was a lie or not. All the non-cultist can do is make sure the trump brand continues to represent crude malicious dereliction and low character coupled with unethical ignorance. There is never enough mocking and degrading of trump. America can never accept a liar like trump to be its leader. He is PINO and will stay that way no matter how much the trump cult snowflakes whine and cry.

makes no difference to his peeps what crimes they committed, each and every one will be justified in their eyes and things like FISA and other internal organizations saying obama was way overstepping power are ignored. but some rumor of russian collusion for trump and suddenly everyone is a detective.
the question should be what crimes has he gotten away with ?How many bought off ?? How many lost in courts because those suing him didn't have enough capital to continue?? the man is a fn thief a grifter taking advantage of those lesser than him

the question should be what crimes has he gotten away with ?How many bought off ?? How many lost in courts because those suing him didn't have enough capital to continue?? the man is a fn thief a grifter taking advantage of those lesser than him
question is - why do you not go after hillary with the very same questions? you seem to think the amount of hate given to her isn't realistic but have zero issue doing to trump the very same thing you can't understand done to her.

question is - why do you not go after hillary with the very same questions? you seem to think the amount of hate given to her isn't realistic but have zero issue doing to trump the very same thing you can't understand done to her.
In all due respect Ice Hill isn't president The garbage man trump is

with all due respect, i don't give a fuck.

she has been in the public eye, bulldozed her way onto the ballot and did all kinds of illegal shit as SoS.

none of that bothers you which goes back to my main point that our biggest issue these days is - if we like you we let "crimes" slide and allow ourselves to see whatever we want to justify it.

if we hate someone, we change it up a little in that we make everything wrong or a crime and then revert back to allowing ourselves to see whatever we want to see after that to justify it.

kinda fucked up but people gotta stay stuck in the hate rut.

she has been in the public eye, bulldozed her way onto the ballot and did all kinds of illegal shit as SoS.

none of that bothers you which goes back to my main point that our biggest issue these days is - if we like you we let "crimes" slide and allow ourselves to see whatever we want to justify it.

if we hate someone, we change it up a little in that we make everything wrong or a crime and then revert back to allowing ourselves to see whatever we want to see after that to justify it.

Half at least of what bs thrown at hillary by repubs was just that ,BS

DM5n-u4XkAA5KbM.jpg

AND half at least what you throw on trump is pile on also, only you hate the man so ... "it's not"

but it really is. again - take your dogs out of the race and you'll see how much the same both sides are.

AND half at least what you throw on trump is pile on also, only you hate the man so ... "it's not"

but it really is. again - take your dogs out of the race and you'll see how much the same both sides are.
What president in your lifetime has sounded as disrespectful to the opposing party his own party and our allies as he has?? The man is the worst and for you trying to equal this pos out with any democrat is just a pipe dream of yours

What president in your lifetime has sounded as disrespectful to the opposing party his own party and our allies as he has?? The man is the worst and for you trying to equal this pos out with any democrat is just a pipe dream of yours
really?

What was previously widely suspected has now been confirmed. In its latest bombshell report that - for once - doesn’t include some nefarious allegations of wrongdoing or incompetence involving President Donald Trump or members of his administration, the Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign jointly financed the creation of the infamous “Trump dossier," which helped inspire the launch of the floundering investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

so i suppose her completely illegal actions here are ok cause you don't like trump?

you keep making this personal while i try hard to remove that from the equation.

really?

What was previously widely suspected has now been confirmed. In its latest bombshell report that - for once - doesn’t include some nefarious allegations of wrongdoing or incompetence involving President Donald Trump or members of his administration, the Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign jointly financed the creation of the infamous “Trump dossier," which helped inspire the launch of the floundering investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

so i suppose her completely illegal actions here are ok cause you don't like trump?

you keep making this personal while i try hard to remove that from the equation.
THIS is what you don't want to make personal??
“Reckless, outrageous and undignified behavior has become excused as telling it like it is when it is actually just reckless, outrageous and undignified. And when such behavior emanates from the top of our government, it is something else. It is dangerous to a democracy,” the senator added.

really?

THIS is what you don't want to make personal??
“Reckless, outrageous and undignified behavior has become excused as telling it like it is when it is actually just reckless, outrageous and undignified. And when such behavior emanates from the top of our government, it is something else. It is dangerous to a democracy,” the senator added.

yet you look away at the FACT the DNC and hillary made up lies about trump so you could hate him this much.

don't you feel like a fool following that lie?

you should.

either put the emo down or i'll move onto another topic. i get you hate trump. you forget i'm not a fan myself but when i go after bullshit being done to him you think i'm defending him. i'm not - i'm attacking your bullshit.

There is demagoguery, not genius in his tweets; the biddable ("meekly ready to accept and follow instructions; docile and obedient") defend him.

Trump is a practiced liar, he lacks empathy and also leadership skills. During my career I worked under six Chiefs, five of them as a member of the executive team. The essential takeaway on leadership or the lack of it, comes when the chief is faced with making decision.

His (all were males) response in 5 of those 6 men was always this unexpressed question: How does this effect ME"

There are hundreds of books on leadership, none that I've read have ever pointed out the single simple way to define a non leader, one that is obvious is Donald Trump, the Narcissist-in-Chief..

Yup, and that's why Trump beat 17 highly qualified and financially backed candidates in the primary, then beat Hillary who had spent billions more including hundreds of millions of negative ads, with Obama running for her as if he's the candidate, and the crooked media bashing Trump 24/7.

Because he isn't smart and doesn't know how to run and manage big enterprises?! And that's how he literally singlehandedly brought these powerful dynasty candidates to their knees?! Sure.

He lost the popular vote, reportedly by 3 million votes. He won the EC by winning WI, MI and PA by less than one percentage point in each state.

Trump is not smart, as one can tell by listening to him. His vocabulary is limited, mostly to adjectives and he seems to lack curiosity. Most observable is his emotional capacity, i.e., "to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously" because it does not exist.

Libtard playbook: When all else fails, revert back to "he lost the popular vote" and of course "but but but Russia!"

You do realize that Wharton is still the no. 1 business school in the country, on top of both Harvard and Stanford, right? The fact that he doesn't use complicated vocabulary is part of his genius strategy to relate to the everyday common man and woman. Unlike Obama or Hillary who kept lecturing and talking down to Americans.

You guys are so predictable and transparent it's truly entertaining. All this squirming and hatred just because you refuse to give a Trump credit for one of the biggest victories and suprised in election history. Well, it wasn't really a surprise, if not for the crooked media with their fake polls and fake news.

Facts are facts and I did not mention Russia even once in the post to which you've responded. As for the use of vocabulary, your point is spot on; he only speaks to his base, and his base is not well educated nor have anyone of them posting on this message board ever posted a sagacious comment.

Talking down to people, however, is too generous for Trump's syntax and repetitious statements are not the work of a someone well read or well educated. An MBA (does he have one?) did not include literature, philosophy or logic (I suppose).
Dude, get a fucking life! It's the number one business school in the country if not the world.

The fact that an Ivy League educated billionaire was able to relate to your everyday man and woman, and gets the working class to vote him into presidency is why Trump is a genius.

Dude:

You've now joined the ranks of the fools who have come to dominate this message board. I don't put fools on ignore, I simply stop responding to them. I will read your garbage but not waste my time posting a response.

For the not willfuylly ignorant: An ad played a few minutes ago calling for Trump's impeachment in the middle of Game One of the World Series. For those who missed it, see the link below:

This Billionaire Has Launched a $10 Million Campaign to Impeach Donald Trump

Imbecile....

LOL

What it does is lead to two Senate races which lost an incumbent from running. Probably not an issue for Republicans in Tennessee, but could be a problem for them in Arizona where Flake won a fairly close race in his last election, by 68K votes out of more than 2 million votes cast.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever??

I back up everything I say.

So far, Faun...you've backed up the Obama Administration's attempt to deceive with an attempt of your own to deceive! You've accused me repeatedly of "lying" simply because I pointed out EXACTLY how the Obama Administration used "Jobs Created or Saved" not to accurately inform the American people how many jobs they managed to create but to HIDE that number behind a totally fabricated total that they pulled out of thin air!

That's what you're "backing up"!
Imbecile....

I could care less what Flake, McCain or Corker think about Trump. They're the people that he was sent to Washington to rein in...but you're shocked that they don't like him? I'd be shocked if they DID!

My but the liberal chorus is in full throat tonight! What are you poor little snowflakes going to do if Trump manages to pull off major tax reform and it does stimulate the economy? Call him some more nasty names? Yeah, that'll show him!

My but the liberal chorus is in full throat tonight! What are you poor little snowflakes going to do if Trump manages to pull off major tax reform and it does stimulate the economy? Call him some more nasty names? Yeah, that'll show him!

If he manages to actually do that, then yeah, I'll say how he finally did something right and got some legislation passed that benefits the middle class.

Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to happen. They are still trying to figure out how to give tax breaks to the wealthy which is why one of the ideas the GOP had for their tax plan was to set a cap limit on 401k contributions from 18,000/yr to only 2,400/yr.

That plan would have generated revenue which would have gone to the wealthy. Tax the middle class and poor and give breaks to the rich.

But, I'm willing to wait and see what he can do, but based on his track record so far, it's not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back