Mitch and Trump, Trump and Mitch....meet to discuss how to further screw the country!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump will you ever give specifics, and give up the action verbs....honestly Mr. Dumb, you're too much to stomach.
McCONNELL, TRUMP MEET FOR LUNCH – Senate eyes critical budget vote this week – BIPARTISAN HEALTH CARE DEAL IN THE WORKS? – Showdown in the Sunshine State

The bugged eyed senator meets the snake.

Trump said Obama's name more than any other name. Obama must have been powerful. He get's blamed for everything.

Now Trump is talking about why we should screw over Puerto Rico.

• Banned
Trump said Obama's name more than any other name. Obama must have been powerful. He get's blamed for everything.

Donald J. Trump is OBSESSED WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA, COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THIS WONDERFUL TALENTED SUCCESSFUL BLACK MAN.....to the point of constantly and I mean constantly lying about him. He said that Obama never contacted or wrote letters or even called the families of fallen soldiers and right away, not only did one of the family members tweet that that was a damned lie, his former cabinet members also tweeted that that was a lie. Imagine, Trump again, lying....next? But the sickness in Trump and his speeches, is that he has this need to always throw Obama's name around....its an obsession that is just beyond sick, its mental. Barely in the white house and right away he accuses Obama of wire tapping him. I live the for the day, reporters bring that shit up again.

Donald J. Trump is OBSESSED WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA, COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THIS WONDERFUL TALENTED SUCCESSFUL BLACK MAN.....to the point of constantly and I mean constantly lying about him. He said that Obama never contacted or wrote letters or even called the families of fallen soldiers and right away, not only did one of the family members tweet that that was a damned lie, his former cabinet members also tweeted that that was a lie. Imagine, Trump again, lying....next? But the sickness in Trump and his speeches, is that he has this need to always throw Obama's name around....its an obsession that is just beyond sick, its mental. Barely in the white house and right away he accuses Obama of wire tapping him. I live the for the day, reporters bring that shit up again.

According to CNN he was right.
US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

By that metric G Bush must have been the most powerful ever.

Forum List

Back