Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

So far, Faun...you've backed up the Obama Administration's attempt to deceive with an attempt of your own to deceive! You've accused me repeatedly of "lying" simply because I pointed out EXACTLY how the Obama Administration used "Jobs Created or Saved" not to accurately inform the American people how many jobs they managed to create but to HIDE that number behind a totally fabricated total that they pulled out of thin air!

That's what you're "backing up"!
Imbecile....

What I backed up there was my claim that you struggled with English. :eusa_doh:
Speaking of struggling ,you need to read "How to win friends and influence people", desperately. Pass it on to Trump when it's completed

Interesting...is that what people like you and Faun are doing here, Eddie? Trying to win friends and influence people? You have an interesting way of going about it.
Guess Flake, McCain, and Corker aren't winning any friends either..Hear what They had to say today about that garbage in our WH??

I could care less what Flake, McCain or Corker think about Trump. They're the people that he was sent to Washington to rein in...but you're shocked that they don't like him? I'd be shocked if they DID!
It matters not what you think of them, what matters is that two of them represent open seats next election without a Republican incumbent. Could make a difference in Arizona where Flake won a close race in his last election.

In all due respect Ice Hill isn't president The garbage man trump is
with all due respect, i don't give a fuck.

she has been in the public eye, bulldozed her way onto the ballot and did all kinds of illegal shit as SoS.

none of that bothers you which goes back to my main point that our biggest issue these days is - if we like you we let "crimes" slide and allow ourselves to see whatever we want to justify it.

if we hate someone, we change it up a little in that we make everything wrong or a crime and then revert back to allowing ourselves to see whatever we want to see after that to justify it.

kinda fucked up but people gotta stay stuck in the hate rut.
Half at least of what bs thrown at hillary by repubs was just that ,BS
AND half at least what you throw on trump is pile on also, only you hate the man so ... "it's not"

but it really is. again - take your dogs out of the race and you'll see how much the same both sides are.
What president in your lifetime has sounded as disrespectful to the opposing party his own party and our allies as he has?? The man is the worst and for you trying to equal this pos out with any democrat is just a pipe dream of yours
really?

What was previously widely suspected has now been confirmed. In its latest bombshell report that - for once - doesn’t include some nefarious allegations of wrongdoing or incompetence involving President Donald Trump or members of his administration, the Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign jointly financed the creation of the infamous “Trump dossier," which helped inspire the launch of the floundering investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

so i suppose her completely illegal actions here are ok cause you don't like trump?

you keep making this personal while i try hard to remove that from the equation.
Huh? What was illegal?

RE: communication with "extensive vocabulary"

This is a subject I've been rather interested in for a long time. I've always been a bit of a word-smith as I've been a writer my entire life, but when I first started out in management I never really realized how often I was having to explain words that I commonly used to my co-workers, and even the higher-ups. Some years later, one of the CEO's I shadowed and I had a "sit-down" because there were complaints that I was rubbing folks the wrong way and essentially that if I wanted to get serious about being a CEO I needed to do something about my communication skills. Honestly, I was floored by his concerns; I had passed every communication test at master level, I'd aced every comprehension test, etc. The employees considered me to be rude and snobby (different from arrogant, which I am, but arrogance in a boss is more acceptable by the peons than "snobby.") In any event, we had a long chat about the point of "effective communication" which basically boils down to "the best words are the ones that everyone understands."

What is the point of wasting time on the clock explaining what antithesis means, when there is already a word describing exactly that which almost everyone knows ["opposite"]? Why say plethora instead of "lots"? Why say bilk instead of "cheat"? etc. The /only/ thing that does is confuse people and put them ill at ease, they feel stupid and people who feel stupid are not going to perform at their best, they're going to become dissatisfied with their work environment, they're going to be less productive for the company, etc.

So to all those folks who think Trump has a "limited vocabulary," I'd suggest you do a little research on the subject of effective communication in the workplace. I also recall a study from Princeton that was "outside" the workplace, but I cannot recall where I saw it; their findings were that people who used "complex language" came off as abrasive and "trying too hard to look smart" - which they found actually makes people think you're stupid...

Trump lied about how Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA family members. He was immediately rebuked and corrected by former members of Presidential staffs, news reports about families being notified under other Presidents, actual family members of KIA notified under other Presidents and eyewitness accounts, etc. How could you not know that? It is the crux and foundation of the news for the last few days.
In other words,you cannot quote the lie and prove that it is a lie.

Let me guess... you are a party of slavery supporter. Am I right?
I am not going to play your game. The issue has been in the news for almost a week. Makes no difference whether you believe it or not. To the trump cult, it makes no difference what he said or didn't say or whether what he said was a lie or not. All the non-cultist can do is make sure the trump brand continues to represent crude malicious dereliction and low character coupled with unethical ignorance. There is never enough mocking and degrading of trump. America can never accept a liar like trump to be its leader. He is PINO and will stay that way no matter how much the trump cult snowflakes whine and cry.
swear to god take out trump and put in obama and you have the same problems.

makes no difference to his peeps what crimes they committed, each and every one will be justified in their eyes and things like FISA and other internal organizations saying obama was way overstepping power are ignored. but some rumor of russian collusion for trump and suddenly everyone is a detective.
what crimes has President Trump done?
the question should be what crimes has he gotten away with ?How many bought off ?? How many lost in courts because those suing him didn't have enough capital to continue?? the man is a fn thief a grifter taking advantage of those lesser than him
Once again, what did he do to break the law? And why hasn't he been arrested for those crimes? Could he have learned his avoidance by following the Clintons and their crime avoidance policies?

In other words,you cannot quote the lie and prove that it is a lie.

Let me guess... you are a party of slavery supporter. Am I right?
I am not going to play your game. The issue has been in the news for almost a week. Makes no difference whether you believe it or not. To the trump cult, it makes no difference what he said or didn't say or whether what he said was a lie or not. All the non-cultist can do is make sure the trump brand continues to represent crude malicious dereliction and low character coupled with unethical ignorance. There is never enough mocking and degrading of trump. America can never accept a liar like trump to be its leader. He is PINO and will stay that way no matter how much the trump cult snowflakes whine and cry.

makes no difference to his peeps what crimes they committed, each and every one will be justified in their eyes and things like FISA and other internal organizations saying obama was way overstepping power are ignored. but some rumor of russian collusion for trump and suddenly everyone is a detective.

the question should be what crimes has he gotten away with ?How many bought off ?? How many lost in courts because those suing him didn't have enough capital to continue?? the man is a fn thief a grifter taking advantage of those lesser than him

question is - why do you not go after hillary with the very same questions? you seem to think the amount of hate given to her isn't realistic but have zero issue doing to trump the very same thing you can't understand done to her.

Question is, why do you go off topic? The threat to the United States at the moment is Donald Trump. The whispers are getting louder, and we are hearing real conservative Pols speak out that Trump is unfit and dangerous.

My but the liberal chorus is in full throat tonight! What are you poor little snowflakes going to do if Trump manages to pull off major tax reform and it does stimulate the economy? Call him some more nasty names? Yeah, that'll show him!

The thing is, Tax Reform doesn't stimulate the economy, it just shifts the wealth to the One Percent and balloons the deficit.

Tax reform would be making the Rich Pay their fair share.

question is - why do you not go after hillary with the very same questions? you seem to think the amount of hate given to her isn't realistic but have zero issue doing to trump the very same thing you can't understand done to her.

Question is, why do you go off topic? The threat to the United States at the moment is Donald Trump. The whispers are getting louder, and we are hearing real conservative Pols speak out that Trump is unfit and dangerous.
he's bragging now about the standing O he got at republican meeting. One sick #$#@#

he's bragging now about the standing O he got at republican meeting. One sick #$#@#

Drain the fucking swamp, 2 more are going by the wayside. Soon America WILL be Great Again...

My but the liberal chorus is in full throat tonight! What are you poor little snowflakes going to do if Trump manages to pull off major tax reform and it does stimulate the economy? Call him some more nasty names? Yeah, that'll show him!

The thing is, Tax Reform doesn't stimulate the economy, it just shifts the wealth to the One Percent and balloons the deficit.

Tax reform affects the majority of taxpayers, Joey...not just the 1%. The deficit "balloons" because Washington spends too much money not because we taxpayers don't pay enough!

Every time someone proposes fixing our tax system...you on the left start screaming about how it's only going to benefit the "1%"...even though you have absolutely no idea what changes are being proposed! It's a knee jerk reaction that's as predictable as the sun coming up in the east!

If he manages to actually do that, then yeah, I'll say how he finally did something right and got some legislation passed that benefits the middle class.

Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to happen. They are still trying to figure out how to give tax breaks to the wealthy which is why one of the ideas the GOP had for their tax plan was to set a cap limit on 401k contributions from 18,000/yr to only 2,400/yr.

That plan would have generated revenue which would have gone to the wealthy. Tax the middle class and poor and give breaks to the rich.

But, I'm willing to wait and see what he can do, but based on his track record so far, it's not gonna happen.

Unlike the man who sat in the Oval Office before him, Biker...Trump is pushing hard for both tax reform and immigration reform. It won't be easy...especially in a climate as polarized as this one but it needs to be done...and that's something that's agreed upon by all sides.

And based on track record alone...Trump might be one of the few men out there who CAN get it done!

Drain the fucking swamp, 2 more are going by the wayside. Soon America WILL be Great Again...

So what happens when those to seats are filled by Democrats?

If the people in those States make that call then two Democrats will go to Washington and represent them. It's called DEMOCRACY, Joey!
No, according to some nuts on the right, it’s called, “draining the swamp.”

Getting rid of the "career" politicians who go to Washington for decades and get caught up in the inside the Beltway game isn't a bad thing, Faun! Call it whatever you want...

So what happens when those to seats are filled by Democrats?

If the people in those States make that call then two Democrats will go to Washington and represent them. It's called DEMOCRACY, Joey!
No, according to some nuts on the right, it’s called, “draining the swamp.”

Getting rid of the "career" politicians who go to Washington for decades and get caught up in the inside the Beltway game isn't a bad thing, Faun! Call it whatever you want...
I like the term, “drained not the swamp,” to describe replacing Republicans with Democrats.

Tax reform affects the majority of taxpayers, Joey...not just the 1%. The deficit "balloons" because Washington spends too much money not because we taxpayers don't pay enough!

Every time someone proposes fixing our tax system...you on the left start screaming about how it's only going to benefit the "1%"...even though you have absolutely no idea what changes are being proposed! It's a knee jerk reaction that's as predictable as the sun coming up in the east!
How did GWB's tax cuts work out?? Did you get your $300 or $600 check?

How did GWB's tax cuts work out?? Did you get your $300 or $600 check?
Eddie probably didn't work, so couldn't get his rebate check , which is why he is bitching today.

Forum List

Back