Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor has anyone disproved it. The truth about each memo in the dossier will be tested and revealed by your worst enemy, but friend of America and its system, Robert Mueller. Why does the right always reach conclusions that have yet to be shown?

Oh, is that how it works traitor.

No one has proved that Hillary didn't rape and murder under age girls, so it's true, right commie?

You scum are something else.

Nor has anyone disproved it. The truth about each memo in the dossier will be tested and revealed by your worst enemy, but friend of America and its system, Robert Mueller. Why does the right always reach conclusions that have yet to be shown?

No one has proved that Hillary didn't rape and murder under age girls, so it's true, right commie?

But what about Hillary?? Hillary?? Hillary?? Don't look here, look over there! What about Eisenhower? What about Franklin Pierce?? Look over there, not over here. Don't you ever get tired of this deflecting shit? But we're the ones obsessed with Hillary? That's what we hear from you Trump sheep. I'll quote what all you righties who can't get past Hillary always say to we thinking people, "get over it!"

To use anything that was "found" by the House uninvestigating committee as evidence of anything is a leap of faith at best. And the dossier was the work product of Christopher Steele not Fusion. Both sides of the political spectrum used it to support whatever position they wanted to sure up and both sides financed the work at one time or another but the fact remains that what Steele found was HIS work and his work alone.

Oh got it.

We need the Witch Hunt to tell us what's going on with your attempted coup d'etat.

Thanks traitor, we'll keep that in mind.

By saying witch hunt we can see that you are preparing for what is coming and plan to simply deny what really happened with your gang of traitors. But it's far too late for denials. The majority of Americans, the ones with eyes and ears, can already see and hear what the truth is. But, before you start your planned denials based on trashing Mueller and his team, let me remind you that he and they are widely respected and seen for what and who they are, dedicated and honorable public servants and patriots. Your plan won't work.

It seems to be part of a big problem for Trump and a diversion for you.

Not really. It does represent lies about a candidate by a foreign adversary, though.

A former British agent is a foreign adversary?

Who knew?

From where did he get his "information"?

His sources.

Don't want to say "Russians", huh?

It's self evident.

British nationals ARE NOT ADVERSARIAL GOVERNMENTS.

It is silly for rightwingers to even bring that up as an equivalent.

You do grasp that the fabricated dossier came from the Kremlin, right Comrade?

The Clinton campaign and the FBI did in fact collude with Russian sources to corrupt our elections.

But the Grand Inquisitor is uninterested in that.

Time for a special prosecutor to investigate the witch hunt.

The dossier did not come from the Kremlin. It came from Christopher Steele.

It’s not fake. Much of it had been confirmed. Neither the Clinton campaign nor the FBI had contact with Steele’s sources, and Steele didn’t know initially who had hired him, although he said it wasn’t difficult to figure it out.

So no, the only campaign which had contact with and colluded with the Russians was the Trump campaign.

Just the fact that Junior met with the Russian lawyer is evidence of collusion.

Dummy, nothing was confirmed. What an ass.

Here is nice big cup of STFU for you:

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.
Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.
Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

The overarching thesis that Russians were conducting operations to hurt Clinton and aid Trump in 2016 election was correct.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Sorry Kitten.

"FBI has not verified Trump dossier"
FBI has not verified Trump dossier

You couldn't shut me up on your best day lil boy ;)

Sure.

Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier

But what about Hillary?? Hillary?? Hillary?? Don't look here, look over there! What about Eisenhower? What about Franklin Pierce?? Look over there, not over here. Don't you ever get tired of this deflecting shit? But we're the ones obsessed with Hillary? That's what we hear from you Trump sheep. I'll quote what all you righties who can't get past Hillary always say to we thinking people, "get over it!"

Again traitor, that you lying scum have slandered Trump with zero evidence does not mean we Americans have to prove that you're lying.

Prove your claims, or fuck off Commie.

I know you don't see it but those among us who are not mesmerized by the orange scourge can't help but see the irony of being called "Stalinists" by those intellectually challenged folks who support Putin's stooge. It's unendingly amusing.

Oh right, you traitors who are trying to overthrow the government of the United States because you refuse to accept that you lost the election would never lie..

Say, this is one of the treason monkeys like you, right commie fuck?

{“A man is tweeting to his lover that if [Democrat Hillary Clinton ] loses, we’ll essentially do the insurance policy. We’ll go to phase two and we’ll get this guy out of office,” said Mr. Trump. “This is the FBI we’re talking about—that is treason. That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.”}

Peter Strzok committed treason with anti-Trump texts, president says

You better win traitor, you scum will not do well if your coup fails.

The word from the Liar in Chief is worthless. He has proven it over and over....

I know you don't see it but those among us who are not mesmerized by the orange scourge can't help but see the irony of being called "Stalinists" by those intellectually challenged folks who support Putin's stooge. It's unendingly amusing.

Oh right, you traitors who are trying to overthrow the government of the United States because you refuse to accept that you lost the election would never lie..

{“A man is tweeting to his lover that if [Democrat Hillary Clinton ] loses, we’ll essentially do the insurance policy. We’ll go to phase two and we’ll get this guy out of office,” said Mr. Trump. “This is the FBI we’re talking about—that is treason. That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.”}

The word from the Liar in Chief is worthless. He has proven it over and over....

Again traitor, you are engaged in a coup d'etat. We shoot traitors like you for what you're doing.

You do grasp that the fabricated dossier came from the Kremlin, right Comrade?

The Clinton campaign and the FBI did in fact collude with Russian sources to corrupt our elections.

But the Grand Inquisitor is uninterested in that.

Time for a special prosecutor to investigate the witch hunt.

The dossier did not come from the Kremlin. It came from Christopher Steele.

It’s not fake. Much of it had been confirmed. Neither the Clinton campaign nor the FBI had contact with Steele’s sources, and Steele didn’t know initially who had hired him, although he said it wasn’t difficult to figure it out.

So no, the only campaign which had contact with and colluded with the Russians was the Trump campaign.

Just the fact that Junior met with the Russian lawyer is evidence of collusion.

Dummy, nothing was confirmed. What an ass.

Here is nice big cup of STFU for you:

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.
Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.
Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

The overarching thesis that Russians were conducting operations to hurt Clinton and aid Trump in 2016 election was correct.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Sorry Kitten.

"FBI has not verified Trump dossier"
FBI has not verified Trump dossier

You couldn't shut me up on your best day lil boy ;)

Sure.

Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier

The smoking gun is becoming thicker.....

Again traitor, you are engaged in a coup d'etat. We shoot traitors like you for what you're doing.

Comrade trump is the one being investigated ...

Again traitor, that you lying scum have slandered Trump with zero evidence does not mean we Americans have to prove that you're lying.

Now I know it's probably my imagination and excuse me if I'm wrong but, I get the strangest feeling that you just might harbor a minute smattering of animosity toward me. Ah, never mind. I'm sure it's just me.

He taught classes in law at the U of Chicago. That makes him a professor

Uh ... no litlle fella it doesn't - it makes him a lecturer. A job which he only got due to his political position. He is not qualified - either in his credentials, knowledge [or lack thereof] what I will credit him with is his 'moxy' or chutzpah - basically he's got big balls.

Scholarship was never Mr. Obama’s forté. [ Stephen R. McAllister, a professor and former dean ]

Now I know it's probably my imagination and excuse me if I'm wrong but, I get the strangest feeling that you just might harbor a minute smattering of animosity toward me. Ah, never mind. I'm sure it's just me.

These Trumpettes do get rather hostile at time...don't they. Try to understand that their Dear Leader is under investigation and a great deal of pressure. He is having trouble sleeping. The Mueller nightmares are getting to him....making him turn a darker orange...

Last edited:

Uh ... no litlle fella it doesn't - it makes him a lecturer. A job which he only got due to his political position. He is not qualified - either in his credentials, knowledge [or lack thereof] what I will credit him with is his 'moxy' or chutzpah - basically he's got big balls.

Scholarship was never Mr. Obama’s forté. [ Stephen R. McAllister, a professor and former dean ]

Are you really trying to compare s constitutional attorney with a draft dodger who only became rich cause he daddy was wealthy and left him s fortune. The same bone spur victim who screwed over his siblings after his father's death..are you talking about that POS?

While you're splitting hairs,do me and America a favor and split Trump's yellow birds nest down the middle with an axe. As far as how smart Obama is, it could be that he never got a chance to attend Trump University. Now, that would have gotten him closer in intellect to The Donald.

Again commie traitor, you made the claims,. it's up to you to prove them. We Americans have no need to "prove a negative."

Not really. It does represent lies about a candidate by a foreign adversary, though.

A former British agent is a foreign adversary?

Who knew?

From where did he get his "information"?

His sources.

Don't want to say "Russians", huh?

It's self evident.

So, to recap, the Steele dossier is lies from a foreign adversary, sought and paid for by Hillary's campaign. This being something you angrily accuse Trump of doing, but cannot bring yourself to say it was from the "Russians".

Again commie traitor, you made the claims,. it's up to you to prove them. We Americans have no need to "prove a negative."

See now, maybe it wasn't just my imagination that you harbor animosity toward me. Does this mean our friendship is on the rocks? The very thought that you don't like me is more than I can bear. Say it isn't so..Snif snif....bwaa!

Are you really trying to compare s constitutional attorney with a draft dodger who only became rich cause he daddy was wealthy and left him s fortune. The same bone spur victim who screwed over his siblings after his father's death..are you talking about that POS?

Yeah, in college we had tenured professors and adjunct faculty and everything in between but we still addressed them as professor. We didn't say, pardon adjunct faculty member, what's the answer to number 8?

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.
Well no, that is SEEKING to colude.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

There MAYBE was, that why we need the investigation to conclude.

That lawyer did NOT work for the Russian government NOR was the meeting illegal!! Liberals are the biggest bunch of CRYBABIES and SORE LOSERS ever!! Harvard's Alan Dershowitz is the BEST legal scholar in America and he has made it clear that Don Jr.'s meeting is NOT a crime & President Trump has committed NO crime and will serve his FULL term!! Read it & WEEP!!

Alan Dershowitz Doesn't See Any Legal Jeopardy for Trump Jr.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/sor...-actually-protects-trump-jr-from-prosecution/

Dershowitz is on the Trump hook - don't know for what (Israel issues?) but his angle is more than obvious. For all intents and purposes he works for Trump.

He got bent so far bakwards he has actually argued that President CAN'T obstruct justice. :rolleyes: As if he never heard of a guy named Nixon. He has zero credebility at this point, except among Trumpsters of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back