Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your guy doesn't like a witch hunt, he should stop being a witch. So, the Dossier came from Putin? Man, that's a good one. Where the fuck do you get this shit? Oh! I know. Fox noise. Now there's journalism at its highest level. LOL

Yes traitor, that's it. No need for honest government.

The Dossier came from Fusion GPS

{
NBC News first reported that Veselnitskaya and Simpson were both at a hearing centered around another Fusion client, Russian oligarch Denis Katsyv. His company, Prevezon Holdings, was sanctioned against doing business in the U.S. for its alleged role in laundering more than $230 million. Fox News obtained audio records from that hearing in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.

The wrongdoing had been uncovered by Russian lawyer and whistleblower Sergei Magnitsky, who was beaten to death in a Russian prison in 2009 after being arrested for probing Prevezon and other companies with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In December 2012, the Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act was passed into U.S. law, freezing Russian assets and banning visas for sanctioned individuals. Fusion’s Simpson is believed to have been working with Veselnitskaya and Rinat Akhmetshin, a former Soviet counter-intelligence officer turned Russian-American lobbyist, to overturn the sanctions.}

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

You traitors are sure stupid when it comes to the facts.

Wait! You hate NBC NEWS....now you are quoting it. You are are nutty as your Liar in Chief.

I am not fond of any of the DNC propaganda wings. What you Stalinist often fail to grasp is that the stories your press puts out last a lot longer than the memories of you drones do.

If your guy doesn't like a witch hunt, he should stop being a witch. So, the Dossier came from Putin? Man, that's a good one. Where the fuck do you get this shit? Oh! I know. Fox noise. Now there's journalism at its highest level. LOL

{
NBC News first reported that Veselnitskaya and Simpson were both at a hearing centered around another Fusion client, Russian oligarch Denis Katsyv. His company, Prevezon Holdings, was sanctioned against doing business in the U.S. for its alleged role in laundering more than $230 million. Fox News obtained audio records from that hearing in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.

The wrongdoing had been uncovered by Russian lawyer and whistleblower Sergei Magnitsky, who was beaten to death in a Russian prison in 2009 after being arrested for probing Prevezon and other companies with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In December 2012, the Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act was passed into U.S. law, freezing Russian assets and banning visas for sanctioned individuals. Fusion’s Simpson is believed to have been working with Veselnitskaya and Rinat Akhmetshin, a former Soviet counter-intelligence officer turned Russian-American lobbyist, to overturn the sanctions.}

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

Wait! You hate NBC NEWS....now you are quoting it. You are are nutty as your Liar in Chief.

I am not fond of any of the DNC propaganda wings. What you Stalinist often fail to grasp is that the stories your press puts out last a lot longer than the memories of you drones do.

Soon Murdoch will be buried and his liberal sons will take over. What will you do then?

Scary to imagine....huh?

This was a republican-only house intelligence committee report. No democrats were involved. Only a bi-partisan report would be trustworthy. As noted by Evan McMullin.

Little tidbits are becoming public nearly every day, showing how there is a conspiracy, such as "you should do it" to Papadopoulos. Or that guccifer-2.0 was actually a russian intellgence agent.

Oh yeah, that committee sure didn't have left of Pol Pot Adam Schiff on it..

That's for clearing that up traitor - I can always count on you Stalinists for honesty.. :lol:
You're the Stalinist for letting Russia control our executive branch.

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.
Well no, that is SEEKING to colude.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

There MAYBE was, that why we need the investigation to conclude.

That lawyer did NOT work for the Russian government NOR was the meeting illegal!! Liberals are the biggest bunch of CRYBABIES and SORE LOSERS ever!! Harvard's Alan Dershowitz is the BEST legal scholar in America and he has made it clear that Don Jr.'s meeting is NOT a crime & President Trump has committed NO crime and will serve his FULL term!! Read it & WEEP!!

Alan Dershowitz Doesn't See Any Legal Jeopardy for Trump Jr.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/sor...-actually-protects-trump-jr-from-prosecution/

{

Soon Murdoch will be buried and his liberal sons will take over. What will you do then?

Scary to imagine....huh?

So whatcha gonna do when FIX news go liberal?

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

That lawyer did NOT work for the Russian government NOR was the meeting illegal!! Liberals are the biggest bunch of CRYBABIES and SORE LOSERS ever!! Harvard's Alan Dershowitz is the BEST legal scholar in America and he has made it clear that Don Jr.'s meeting is NOT a crime & President Trump has committed NO crime and will serve his FULL term!! Read it & WEEP!!

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/sor...-actually-protects-trump-jr-from-prosecution/

Bannon was right...it was Treasonous!

The dems/Hillary "colluded" with a foreign national

British nationals ARE NOT ADVERSARIAL GOVERNMENTS.

It is silly for rightwingers to even bring that up as an equivalent.

You do grasp that the fabricated dossier came from the Kremlin, right Comrade?

The Clinton campaign and the FBI did in fact collude with Russian sources to corrupt our elections.

But the Grand Inquisitor is uninterested in that.

Time for a special prosecutor to investigate the witch hunt.

The dossier did not come from the Kremlin. It came from Christopher Steele.

It’s not fake. Much of it had been confirmed. Neither the Clinton campaign nor the FBI had contact with Steele’s sources, and Steele didn’t know initially who had hired him, although he said it wasn’t difficult to figure it out.

So no, the only campaign which had contact with and colluded with the Russians was the Trump campaign.

Just the fact that Junior met with the Russian lawyer is evidence of collusion.

Dummy, nothing was confirmed. What an ass.

Gosh Dic, don’t you ever get tired of being WRONG:

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Dershowitz is caught up in the Epstein pedophile ring. So he's completely worthless to anything regarding Trump, which is why he's not on Trump's legal team.

The Clinton campaign and the FBI did in fact collude with Russian sources to corrupt our elections.

It’s not fake. Much of it had been confirmed. Neither the Clinton campaign nor the FBI had contact with Steele’s sources, and Steele didn’t know initially who had hired him, although he said it wasn’t difficult to figure it out.

So no, the only campaign which had contact with and colluded with the Russians was the Trump campaign.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

More and More of the Dossier are being proven true...as I have said...even if only 70-80% of the Dossier is true...we are in BIG TROUBLE.

WE HAVE A president INSTALLED BY VLADIMIR PUTIN....the murdering Russian thug....

You are such a loser....like your daddy trump....

Loser? Losers don't win. Hillary and you are losers. The bitch lost to the black guy and then to Trump. If the DNC hadn't rigged it, she probably would have lost to Bernie too.

and since Trump and I are the same age its unlikely that he was my daddy. Who was your daddy? was it Webb Hubbell who also "sired" Chelsea Clinton (according to Bill Clinton)

Well, now we know why you are a Trumper don't we? The black guy? You must have been in your glory when the events in Charlottesville were going on. Very revealing post. Now we know exactly who we're dealing with. BTW, "the black guy" was ten times the man that Trump will ever be and so intellectually superior to him that Trump and folks like you can't stand it. It was so obvious that Bohner and McConnell couldn't deal with that fact. That's one major reason they blocked every initiative and every attempt at making life better for the have-nots. And it's the reason that Trump has dismantled every accomplishment. White supremists backed by other white supremists like yourself.

your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your inane stupidity. Obama won because you lefties and your racist compatriots in the media insisted that we must elect a black to show the world that we are not racist------------that in itself is a racist act.

You don't know me or anything about me but yet you scream that I am a white supremist. For the record I am a mixed race Cajun who is about as far from a white supremist as anyone could be.

I am also a successful intelligent independent human being who thinks for himself and is not susceptible to media propaganda which obviously has completely filled your head with left wing bullshit..

Obama won cause the election was not influenced by a murdering foreign adversary one it was in 2016. When this Dictator pushed out fake news to help his orange boy win.

trump will ALWAYS be known as "Putin's Chose."

Sit and Spin!!!!

bullshit, Obama won because the media refused to properly vet him, because of white guilt and black pride, and because McCain and Romney ran stupid campaigns because they were afraid of being called racist if they talked about who and what Obama really was.

Trump won because: Hillary is a corrupt, angry, unlikeable, old, sick bitch, and because the country was tired of liars from both parties promising us things and then doing nothing but making themselves richer.

You've got that all figured out eh? Trump would never even think of using his position to enrich himself, right? LOL

Loser? Losers don't win. Hillary and you are losers. The bitch lost to the black guy and then to Trump. If the DNC hadn't rigged it, she probably would have lost to Bernie too.

and since Trump and I are the same age its unlikely that he was my daddy. Who was your daddy? was it Webb Hubbell who also "sired" Chelsea Clinton (according to Bill Clinton)

Well, now we know why you are a Trumper don't we? The black guy? You must have been in your glory when the events in Charlottesville were going on. Very revealing post. Now we know exactly who we're dealing with. BTW, "the black guy" was ten times the man that Trump will ever be and so intellectually superior to him that Trump and folks like you can't stand it. It was so obvious that Bohner and McConnell couldn't deal with that fact. That's one major reason they blocked every initiative and every attempt at making life better for the have-nots. And it's the reason that Trump has dismantled every accomplishment. White supremists backed by other white supremists like yourself.

your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your inane stupidity. Obama won because you lefties and your racist compatriots in the media insisted that we must elect a black to show the world that we are not racist------------that in itself is a racist act.

You don't know me or anything about me but yet you scream that I am a white supremist. For the record I am a mixed race Cajun who is about as far from a white supremist as anyone could be.

I am also a successful intelligent independent human being who thinks for himself and is not susceptible to media propaganda which obviously has completely filled your head with left wing bullshit..

Obama won cause the election was not influenced by a murdering foreign adversary one it was in 2016. When this Dictator pushed out fake news to help his orange boy win.

trump will ALWAYS be known as "Putin's Chose."

Sit and Spin!!!!

bullshit, Obama won because the media refused to properly vet him, because of white guilt and black pride, and because McCain and Romney ran stupid campaigns because they were afraid of being called racist if they talked about who and what Obama really was.

Trump won because: Hillary is a corrupt, angry, unlikeable, old, sick bitch, and because the country was tired of liars from both parties promising us things and then doing nothing but making themselves richer.

You've got that all figured out eh? Trump would never even think of using his position to enrich himself, right? LOL

"THIS TAX CUT IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME!" until he admitted

Trump Celebrates Tax Bill With Mar-a-Lago Friends: “You All Just Got a Lot Richer”

All intelligence agencies came to the conclusion that Russia overwhelmingly supported trump with fake ads damaging Hillary....nice try though.

yeah, sure. the same intelligence agencies that were trying to undermine Trump with a fake dossier, the same media that continuously lied, and is still lying?

don't be so fricken naïve. look up the word conspiracy and you will find the definition of the clowns at the top of the FBI and DOJ during the 2016 campaign.

Hillary lost because the American voters understood who and what she is, not because of the Russians spending a few thousand $ posting on facebook.

You are such a loser....like your daddy trump....

Reminds me of Trump when he proclaimed, "I'm the least racist person you ever saw!" To support Trump after that Charlottesville stuff makes you a racist, whether you realize it or not. "There were fine people on both sides!" "There was blame on both sides!" When you support and defend someone so completely, you support their actions. That makes you no better than them.

[

Not true traitor.

{Fusion GPS was being paid for work done on behalf of an oligarch with links to the Kremlin while it was investigating Trump campaign affiliates ties to Russia, Fox News reports.

The opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which produced the famous Trump dossier, was receiving money from a law firm for work done on behalf of an Kremlin-linked oligarch at the same time it was paying a former British spy to investigate Trump’s connections with Russia.

The opposition research firm came under heavy }

Fusion GPS Paid By Kremlin-Linked Firm While Putting Together Steele Dossier

That is a lie, traitor.

{One of the more disconcerting revelations from the long-anticipated FISA memo released by the House Intelligence Committee Friday was that the FBI had barely begun a verification process of the Russian dossier when they used it to justify a FISA surveillance warrant on Carter Page. Meanwhile the media refused to publish the dossier allegations because they could not be verified. }

On the dossier, did FBI have lower standards than the media?

And again you are lying traitor.

{
The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

The opposition research firm has faced renewed scrutiny after litigation revealed that the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for that research. Congressional Republicans have since questioned whether that politically financed research contributed to the FBI’s investigation of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – making Fusion’s 2016 contacts with Russian interests all the more relevant.}

This Russian lawyer was working for the Clinton/FBI treason gang.

To use anything that was "found" by the House uninvestigating committee as evidence of anything is a leap of faith at best. And the dossier was the work product of Christopher Steele not Fusion. Both sides of the political spectrum used it to support whatever position they wanted to sure up and both sides financed the work at one time or another but the fact remains that what Steele found was HIS work and his work alone.

{

I know you don't see it but those among us who are not mesmerized by the orange scourge can't help but see the irony of being called "Stalinists" by those intellectually challenged folks who support Putin's stooge. It's unendingly amusing.

{

I know you don't see it but those among us who are not mesmerized by the orange scourge can't help but see the irony of being called "Stalinists" by those intellectually challenged folks who support Putin's stooge. It's unendingly amusing.

The complicity of the GOP in Putin's imitative is mind boggling....who had paid who?

Yes, the Steele dossier certainly is a bit of a problem, isn't it?

It seems to be part of a big problem for Trump and a diversion for you.

Not really. It does represent lies about a candidate by a foreign adversary, though.

A former British agent is a foreign adversary?

Who knew?

From where did he get his "information"?

His sources.

Don't want to say "Russians", huh?

Here is nice big cup of STFU for you:

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.
Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.
Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

The overarching thesis that Russians were conducting operations to hurt Clinton and aid Trump in 2016 election was correct.

Sorry Kitten.

"FBI has not verified Trump dossier"
FBI has not verified Trump dossier

You couldn't shut me up on your best day lil boy ;)

Back atcha kitten

Obama is a Harvard Law Professor
I saw a clip of Trump describing the new F-35 Fighter Jet to a group of young men. He said it's invisible. Not that it's invisible to radar but actually invisible. He said " It could be right next to an enemy fighter in a dog fight and it would win every time because it's invisible! I knew he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I never expected him to be that stupid. This is a guy in charge of the most powerful military in the history of mankind and he thinks we have actual invisible planes. One commentator jokingly said, "I wonder if he thinks that the pilot and co-pilot are also invisible or do they appear as two people in a sitting position flying around?" I'm not kidding. He actually thinks this, that we have invisible planes.
Re: F35 .... Is it invisible in all 57 States, I guess that's why Obama never saw it. Barack Obama wants to be president of these 57 United States

If that's true, and I don't buy it, it still pales in comparison to thinking we have invisible planes. BTW Obama is a Harvard Law Professor and was editor of the Harvard review. He's a fellow in a number of think tanks and Trump thinks there are invisible Jets. The question that comes to mind immediately is "What does he think those invisible planes are made of?" Ya know I once heard Sonny Bono talk about a time when he and Cher went to see Mt. Rushmore. As they looked at it Cher said, " Isn't it amazing what mother nature can do?" Sonny looked at her and laughed until he came to the realization that she was dead serious. He said she didn't understand why he was laughing at her. Can you imagine the offspring a union of her and The Donald would produce? That child would probably only make it to GOP Senator when he grows up.

Re: "BTW Obama is a Harvard Law Professor "

I seriously hope you don't believe that do you ? OBAMA WAS NEVER A LAW PROFESSOR he was a lecturer, and a poorly qualified one at that. He was placed in that position due to his political status as a ghetto senator and on the promise of a book which he never delivered on ...........

I hope you don't believe that do you? He was editor of the Harvard Law Review and (my mistake) was a professor at U of Chicago and turned down some offers of tenure to run for office.

A longtime professor and one-time interim dean of the University of Chicago Law School has stated that Obama was never offered tenure, despite the assertions of a New York Times reporter

“Tenure offers require votes from faculties approved by the provost, and need a scholarly output. He was approached with the possibility of an entry level position without tenure, but it never got to the faculty......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back