Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.
Well no, that is SEEKING to colude.

It proves intent is there from Trump compaign - they had ZERO reservations about co-operating with Kremlin.

We know Russians were interested too, so it is LIKELY that they found a way to it, but we don't KNOW that.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

There MAYBE was, that why we need the investigation to conclude.

That lawyer did NOT work for the Russian government NOR was the meeting illegal!! Liberals are the biggest bunch of CRYBABIES and SORE LOSERS ever!! Harvard's Alan Dershowitz is the BEST legal scholar in America and he has made it clear that Don Jr.'s meeting is NOT a crime & President Trump has committed NO crime and will serve his FULL term!! Read it & WEEP!!

Alan Dershowitz Doesn't See Any Legal Jeopardy for Trump Jr.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/sor...-actually-protects-trump-jr-from-prosecution/

Dershowitz is on the Trump hook - don't know for what (Israel issues?) but his angle is more than obvious. For all intents and purposes he works for Trump.

He got bent so far bakwards he has actually argued that President CAN'T obstruct justice. :rolleyes: As if he never heard of a guy named Nixon. He has zero credebility at this point, except among Trumpsters of course.

Yeah, I read that too. I think any lawyer that agrees to defend Trump is the best lawyer in the world in the eyes of the indoctrinated. I don't see Dershowitz agreeing to represent him because he knows first, he's hiding something huge and second, he won't get paid. These Trump defenders would think Bozo the Attorney is the best lawyer ever if he agreed to put up with a madman. Soon the self proclaimed smartest guy in the world will get what's coming to him as will the lying sacks o' shit that took part in the treasonous conspiracy.

Mods: why isn't this thread recalled to "conspiracy theories?" This is obviously no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and only demented, retarded idiots who watch fake news Rachel "Blinky" Maddow think there is. Do the right thing and make up for the fact you reclass my excellent threads to "conspiracy theories" for no reason.

Mods: why isn't this thread recalled to "conspiracy theories?" This is obviously no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and only demented, retarded idiots who watch fake news Rachel "Blinky" Maddow think there is. Do the right thing and make up for the fact you reclass my excellent threads to "conspiracy theories" for no reason.

Well, I can see you've bought what he was selling. Now, does snake oil have any real purpose, I mean beyond fixing a squeaky snake? And again, I don't know and you don't know if there was collusion. But, the total weight of the evidence is such that it's mighty hard to explain all the denials and all the lies. And, the pleas of guilt and the cutting of deals by those all around him would strongly suggest guilt. Unless, of course that snake oil has side effects of hearing and vision loss.

He taught classes in law at the U of Chicago. That makes him a professor

Uh ... no litlle fella it doesn't - it makes him a lecturer. A job which he only got due to his political position. He is not qualified - either in his credentials, knowledge [or lack thereof] what I will credit him with is his 'moxy' or chutzpah - basically he's got big balls.

Scholarship was never Mr. Obama’s forté. [ Stephen R. McAllister, a professor and former dean ]

Are you really trying to compare s constitutional attorney with a draft dodger who only became rich cause he daddy was wealthy and left him s fortune. The same bone spur victim who screwed over his siblings after his father's death..are you talking about that POS?

Yeah, in college we had tenured professors and adjunct faculty and everything in between but we still addressed them as professor. We didn't say, pardon adjunct faculty member, what's the answer to number 8?

I'll let you slide on that one - he wasn't a professor but if you wanna say he was and it makes you feel all gooshy inside ... go for it. It's sort of ike a blow job ala Monica Lewinsky isn't really sex - wink wink - define sex --- define professor

Uh ... no litlle fella it doesn't - it makes him a lecturer. A job which he only got due to his political position. He is not qualified - either in his credentials, knowledge [or lack thereof] what I will credit him with is his 'moxy' or chutzpah - basically he's got big balls.

Scholarship was never Mr. Obama’s forté. [ Stephen R. McAllister, a professor and former dean ]

While you're splitting hairs,do me and America a favor and split Trump's yellow birds nest down the middle with an axe. As far as how smart Obama is, it could be that he never got a chance to attend Trump University. Now, that would have gotten him closer in intellect to The Donald.

At least Donald knows how many states are in the USA ...

Are you really trying to compare s constitutional attorney with a draft dodger who only became rich cause he daddy was wealthy and left him s fortune. The same bone spur victim who screwed over his siblings after his father's death..are you talking about that POS?

So how much money did Obamas Daddy leave him ........

[
See now, maybe it wasn't just my imagination that you harbor animosity toward me. Does this mean our friendship is on the rocks? The very thought that you don't like me is more than I can bear. Say it isn't so..Snif snif....bwaa!

You are just a paid troll of the Soros army. I have no idea who you actually are. Some peasant in Venezuela? Perhaps Iran? Hard to say.

I hold animosity toward the treason you are engaged in to try and overthrow the government of the United States. Either you are a hostile foreign agent waging war, or you are a traitor. Either way, you are the enemy, and yeah, that makes you a bad person. You seek to end the United States Constitution and establish a totalitarian. I hold animosity toward you Marxists for adopting the methods of the Khmer Rouge, using children as the shock troops of your Bolshevik revolution. Both Ho Chi Mihn and Pol Pot advocated turning children against their parents to destabilize society and allow you thugs to seize power.

We saw that in action yesterday.

So how much money did Obamas Daddy leave him ........

Hard to say how much cash Frank Marshall Davis left Barry. It was the Grandfather, the Marxist professor who financed the life of young Barry, paid for Occidental which is a moderate, for profit private school. The Harvard financing is very shady, probably paid for by the Communist party through various means. What the grandparents gave Barry was far more than money, they insulated him into the heart of the Marxist movement who groomed him for a leadership role.

Loser? Losers don't win. Hillary and you are losers. The bitch lost to the black guy and then to Trump. If the DNC hadn't rigged it, she probably would have lost to Bernie too.

and since Trump and I are the same age its unlikely that he was my daddy. Who was your daddy? was it Webb Hubbell who also "sired" Chelsea Clinton (according to Bill Clinton)

Well, now we know why you are a Trumper don't we? The black guy? You must have been in your glory when the events in Charlottesville were going on. Very revealing post. Now we know exactly who we're dealing with. BTW, "the black guy" was ten times the man that Trump will ever be and so intellectually superior to him that Trump and folks like you can't stand it. It was so obvious that Bohner and McConnell couldn't deal with that fact. That's one major reason they blocked every initiative and every attempt at making life better for the have-nots. And it's the reason that Trump has dismantled every accomplishment. White supremists backed by other white supremists like yourself.

your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your inane stupidity. Obama won because you lefties and your racist compatriots in the media insisted that we must elect a black to show the world that we are not racist------------that in itself is a racist act.

You don't know me or anything about me but yet you scream that I am a white supremist. For the record I am a mixed race Cajun who is about as far from a white supremist as anyone could be.

I am also a successful intelligent independent human being who thinks for himself and is not susceptible to media propaganda which obviously has completely filled your head with left wing bullshit..

Obama won cause the election was not influenced by a murdering foreign adversary one it was in 2016. When this Dictator pushed out fake news to help his orange boy win.

trump will ALWAYS be known as "Putin's Chose."

Sit and Spin!!!!

bullshit, Obama won because the media refused to properly vet him, because of white guilt and black pride, and because McCain and Romney ran stupid campaigns because they were afraid of being called racist if they talked about who and what Obama really was.

Trump won because: Hillary is a corrupt, angry, unlikeable, old, sick bitch, and because the country was tired of liars from both parties promising us things and then doing nothing but making themselves richer.

You've got that all figured out eh? Trump would never even think of using his position to enrich himself, right? LOL

actually being president has cost him and his family money and limited his business options. He would have been much better off financially to stay out of politics.

Now, shall we talk about the Clintons using politics to enrich themselves? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.?

We will wait for Mueller...Barney...

While you're splitting hairs,do me and America a favor and split Trump's yellow birds nest down the middle with an axe. As far as how smart Obama is, it could be that he never got a chance to attend Trump University. Now, that would have gotten him closer in intellect to The Donald.

One for every affair he has had in the last five years....

Well, now we know why you are a Trumper don't we? The black guy? You must have been in your glory when the events in Charlottesville were going on. Very revealing post. Now we know exactly who we're dealing with. BTW, "the black guy" was ten times the man that Trump will ever be and so intellectually superior to him that Trump and folks like you can't stand it. It was so obvious that Bohner and McConnell couldn't deal with that fact. That's one major reason they blocked every initiative and every attempt at making life better for the have-nots. And it's the reason that Trump has dismantled every accomplishment. White supremists backed by other white supremists like yourself.

your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your inane stupidity. Obama won because you lefties and your racist compatriots in the media insisted that we must elect a black to show the world that we are not racist------------that in itself is a racist act.

You don't know me or anything about me but yet you scream that I am a white supremist. For the record I am a mixed race Cajun who is about as far from a white supremist as anyone could be.

I am also a successful intelligent independent human being who thinks for himself and is not susceptible to media propaganda which obviously has completely filled your head with left wing bullshit..

Obama won cause the election was not influenced by a murdering foreign adversary one it was in 2016. When this Dictator pushed out fake news to help his orange boy win.

Sit and Spin!!!!

bullshit, Obama won because the media refused to properly vet him, because of white guilt and black pride, and because McCain and Romney ran stupid campaigns because they were afraid of being called racist if they talked about who and what Obama really was.

Trump won because: Hillary is a corrupt, angry, unlikeable, old, sick bitch, and because the country was tired of liars from both parties promising us things and then doing nothing but making themselves richer.

You've got that all figured out eh? Trump would never even think of using his position to enrich himself, right? LOL

actually being president has cost him and his family money and limited his business options. He would have been much better off financially to stay out of politics.

Now, shall we talk about the Clintons using politics to enrich themselves? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.?

Sit and Spin!!!!

The Lie of the Decade....

President Trump Says, Wrongly, That He Won't Benefit From the GOP Tax Bill

It is getting to the point that the truth is the opposite of whatever he says. He has turned lying into an art....the Liar in Chief!

One for every affair he has had in the last five years....

He's trying to keep up with Slick Willy Clinton

Sit and Spin!!!!

Sit and Spin!!!!

It is getting to the point that the truth is the opposite of whatever he says. He has turned lying into an art....the Liar in Chief!

since you are so fricken brilliant, tell us specifically how he personally will benefit from the tax bill. Be specific, give us details, not bullshit from some left wing blogger, real data, or STFU.

Sit and Spin!!!!

Sit and Spin!!!!

since you are so fricken brilliant, tell us specifically how he personally will benefit from the tax bill. Be specific, give us details, not bullshit from some left wing blogger, real data, or STFU.

You are showing your ignorance. 80% of the tax cut goes to the 1%. Besides the additional benefits for reduced business taxes....his family will reap MILLIONS off of the repeal of a so called "death tax. trump does NOTHING without it benefiting he or his family. Try reading...
It could help you from looking stupid.

Last edited:

Sit and Spin!!!!

Sit and Spin!!!!

Educate yourself before you start you blind loyalty....

How much does the Trump family have to gain from tax bills?

You are showing your ignorance. 80% of the tax cut goes to the 1%. Besides the additional benefits for reduced business taxes....his family will reap MILLIONS off of the repeal of a so called "death tax. trump does NOTHING without it benefiting he or his family. Try reading...
It could help you from looking stupid.

At least we know he pays a lot of taxes. He couldn't get a tax cut off he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back