Trump calls judge deciding his "Trump University" case a "Mexican".

As far as Trump is concerned:

The judge might rule against him
The judge has a Latino name (even though he was born in Indiana)
Therefore, the judge is a beaner and hater.

...and there are millions in this country who want to give Trump access to the American nuclear strike force.
you called george zimmerman a racist, until you found out he wasn't white.

not that I'm calling you a lying, double standard having, pile of shit.

oh wait, I am

If the Judge was of Irish descent I doubt that Trump would be saying "I got a drunken Irish judge " coming after me...he calls the Judge Mexican but the judge is as American as Trump is

look Trump whining ...sweet..

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
I should have easily won the Trump University case on summary judgement but have a judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is totally biased against me.

ROFLMAO

If the Judge was of Irish descent I doubt that Trump would be saying "I got a drunken Irish judge " coming after me...he calls the Judge Mexican but the judge is as American as Trump is

I should have easily won the Trump University case on summary judgement but have a judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is totally biased against me.

ROFLMAO
aww, what you support sounds funny coming from someone you don't support.

poor poser, can't keep his biased lies straight.

what biased lies can you point them out you shit encrusted asshole :2up:?

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO
if the judge called herself maxican and we corrected her and said she's an American, you would accuse everyone of racism.

and I'm certain you have, w/o doubt.

but you will deny it, tell me to go find a link or some other such non-sense.

your just another typical leftist pos, you see someone using words that you would use, but since he's not a leftist like you, it's magically wrong now.

If the Judge was of Irish descent I doubt that Trump would be saying "I got a drunken Irish judge "

I wouldn't put that past Trump. In fact, I think he'd be more likely to do it than not.
e756d2e0061e013461e3005056a9545d.gif

the Washington post has just release in the press that the mexican Judge was forced to release all the information on trumps suit to the Washington post ... I believed they filed suit for them information they wanted all documents now the country will see who is the real crook is ... is it Hillary ??? or is it trump

...and there are millions in this country who want to give Trump access to the American nuclear strike force.

oh wait, I am

Wrong thumbs. i never called Zimmerman a racist. I called him an asshole and a subhuman pile of crap.

How many hours before Trump says the judge should be mowing his lawn?

You'd have to call this a joke, if America wasn't such a joke.

oh wait, I am

Wrong thumbs. i never called Zimmerman a racist. I called him an asshole and a subhuman pile of crap.
WOW

I never thought I would meet the one leftist that didn't call him a racist!!!

oh wait, I still haven't, b/c that one honest leftist that didn't sheep along and repeat what they were told doesn't exist.

Trump aide defends bringing up judge's 'Mexican' heritage

Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson on Monday defended the presumptive GOP presidential nominee for calling a California judge overseeing a fraud case against Trump University a "Mexican" and a "hater."

On Friday, Judge Gonzalo Curiel rejected arguments from Trump and called for documents related to the not-defunct university to be unsealed.

"The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine."

------------------------

Is sTRUMPet trying to get that judge killed? Certainly seems that way.

Wow....even for Trump this is pretty lame

"The trial is going to take place sometime in November. There should be no trial. This should have been dismissed on summary judgment easily, everybody says it. But I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater," Trump said.

"The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine."

At least Trump didn't call the judge a rapist.

ROFLMAO
if the judge called herself maxican and we corrected her and said she's an American, you would accuse everyone of racism.

and I'm certain you have, w/o doubt..

Wow- you are a Trump supporter!

You don't have a clue what is wrong with Trump pointing out that the judge in his trial is a Mexican- when the judge is an American- or possibly a Mexican American- but certainly is not a Mexican- or a "Maxican".

Pundits had started out noting that Trump was tapping into Anger in America! Here was the consummate outsider, with no political record whatsoever--unlike the Republican elected officials. Elected Republicans could not win in Republican primaries(?)! Soon there would be elections where Democrats would show up.

Pundits now can continue noting that Trump is tapping into Anger in America! No one, including the Republicans: Can stand Donald Trump! A politician running on his record he is not. Donald Trump is creating a record to run on, and mainly it is filth peddling. There is no credible policy initiative in the record so far. There is no demonstration of any grasp of any issues, or National Security concepts, in the record so far. Disparaging Filth Peddling, about Nearly Everyone: Is mostly the record so far!
Any concern about the Clintons goes back to policy disputes of thirty years and more. Trump the politician is not likely to see even thirty months, as a candidate with any hope for anything, in the USA.

The issue now: Would Clinton have been better off proposing indictments of Secretaries Powell and Rice, to DOJ, over private server email use? No one asks the question, and so Standard Operating Procedure continued to be followed in the practical experience of on-going diplomacy. That was the Secretary Clinton initiative, in that matter.

And meanwhile, There is already Again, Even Anger In America! It has nothing to do with that!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations actually unsafe since 1492--given Anger in America(?)! Now better Dead than for Donald Trump!)

Forum List

Back