Kamala Harris , completely meaningless speech

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles

sickening. I don't think she'll be running against anyone.

they usually have some B-Democrat run as a "republican" and make remarks against the school system, which is a signal for unions to vote democrat.

I think California is the most politically corrupt state in the union now, ... it's so corrupt no one talks about it

she sent the police to people's houses to collect guns

Bullshit. :). California has its issues, but we're not even close to the most corrupt. If fact, we're one of the the cleaner states (relatively speaking), but there's still obviously a lot of work to do.
Grades for all 50 states on corruption

Harris will do a good job for California. She's super smart and really tough with a strong record. I don't agree with her gun control stance, but she's been in the trenches fighting criminals for years, so I get where she's coming from. Plus, we just flat out need more diversity in congress to shake up the old white guys club and better reflect the gender and racial makeup of our country.

Bullshit. :). California has its issues, but we're not even close to the most corrupt. If fact, we're one of the the cleaner states (relatively speaking), but there's still obviously a lot of work to do.
Grades for all 50 states on corruption

Harris will do a good job for California. She's super smart and really tough with a strong record. I don't agree with her gun control stance, but she's been in the trenches fighting criminals for years, so I get where she's coming from. Plus, we just flat out need more diversity in congress to shake up the old white guys club and better reflect the gender and racial makeup of our country.
This must be lying ass liberal night because you sons of b#tches are busy lying your ass off. So here goes.....

"
In the story below, you will see that California has set up a criteria of people that they deem to be unfit to own guns. Keep in mind that the people they deem as “unfit” are legal, registered gun owners. We can safely predict that the criteria they use to seize your guns will grow narrower and narrower by the month, until all guns are seized. Expect dozens of other states to fall in line behind California and begin to start this as well."

Guess that's a FAIL on your part eh LIAR?
California Sending SWAT Teams To Seize Guns From Legal Registered Owners

they usually have some B-Democrat run as a "republican" and make remarks against the school system, which is a signal for unions to vote democrat.

I think California is the most politically corrupt state in the union now, ... it's so corrupt no one talks about it

Maybe she used big words .. hard for republicans to understand.

Maybe she used big words .. hard for republicans to understand.

images

That's observant considering your ability to utilize words encompassing more than two syllables.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Forum List

Back