Gag order put on Trump by Judge in his fraud trial.

Tell me, what is your idea of 'free speech'?
I know the concept is far beyond your severely limited abilities to comprehend anything, but free speech means exactly that.

Just because a man is on trial shouldn’t mean he is prohibited (by any government action) from speaking his mind about how he’s being treated. This is especially true in a non jury trial, Fumblin Dickweed. It’s not like there was a threat, you massive pussy.
Entitlement only goes so far these days, .
Free speech isn’t an entitlement. It is a Constitutionally protected right.

I know how that worries you pussy libturds.

I'm so glad to hear that the judge has imposed a gag order on Trump! He's been using his platform to spread misinformation and lies for far too long, and this will finally put a stop to it.

there are trolls in this board and elsewhere spreading Trump's lie that the judge "tossed 80% of the case".
I hope that this will also help to restore some faith in the justice system, which has been badly damaged by Trump's constant attacks.

This gag order is a victory for democracy and for the truth. It shows that no one is above the law, not even the former president. I hope that this will serve as a warning to other politicians who are tempted to abuse their power and spread lies.

I have a remedy for your TDS.

1. Goto store and buy corn on the Cobb.
2. Go home and "USE" it.
3. The resulting pain will bring you back to reality.

A back up plan is a really tall building. I hear they cure everything.

I have a remedy for your TDS.

1. Goto store and buy corn on the Cobb.
2. Go home and "USE" it.
3. The resulting pain will bring you back to reality.

A back up plan is a really tall building. I hear they cure everything.
“TDS” is a copycat term borrowed from “Bush derangement syndrome”, “Clinton derangement syndrome”, and Obama derangement syndrome. Trump supporters pretend it’s an original term.

While it is a limited gag order and applies to all the Parties (a limitation which makes it less reprehensible), I still think the judge is overstepping the bounds.

Frankly, it is of no actual significance if Trump criticizes the judge’s law Secretary. Therefore, even a slight crimping of his right to free speech shouldn’t be acceptable.

Otoh, I don’t think it will matter much. It is simply another “tell” that the Prima Donna judge is in over his head.
Of course you do. It is your job to rationalize and defend everything your leader does.
He bragged that his followers would still vote for him if he shot someone on 5th AVE.
He knows he has you all wrapped around his finger. No one respects someone that allows another to control them like Trump controls the MAGA minions.

I know the concept is far beyond your severely limited abilities to comprehend anything, but free speech means exactly that.

Just because a man is on trial shouldn’t mean he is prohibited (by any government action) from speaking his mind about how he’s being treated. This is especially true in a non jury trial, Fumblin Dickweed. It’s not like there was a threat, you massive pussy.

Free speech isn’t an entitlement. It is a Constitutionally protected right.

I know how that worries you pussy libturds.
Usually, a defendant is limited on their actions and speech on criminal cases, because the defendant is out on bail, release from jail has terms applied to the accused.

In this particular case it is a civil fraud case, not a criminal fraud case, so I do not think there is any kind of bail or arrest terms,

however, whether civil or criminal, the mob boss defendant never has free speech rights to sic his followers on to a clerk in the court just doing their job.

That's not protected free speech....

Usually, a defendant is limited on their actions and speech on criminal cases, because the defendant is out on bail, release from jail has terms applied to the accused.

In this particular case it is a civil fraud case, not a from nap fraud case, so I do not think there is any kind of bail or arrest terms,

however, whether civil or criminal, the mob boss defendant never has free speech rights to sic his followers on to a clerk in the court just doing their job.

That's not protected free speech....
I am still waiting for your apology.

Are we playing I'm rubber you're glue, now?

Good grief.
So if you are afflicted, and you pretend I’m the inflicted one…then I’m playing a game for calling you out?

That’s not how it works. Projecting doesn’t make you a truth teller.

You are a Trump cultist and stating that fact isn’t a game.

We were discussing who the leftist we were discussing who’s a cultist. And you know who your Dear Leader is. If he says jump, you ask how high.
There are Republicans, independents, Democrats and then there is the Trump cult that has hijacked the Republican party.. Many Republican want to get them the hell out of the party.

Like all cults their goal is to do everything possible to make their leader, Donald Trump, more powerful and protect him from any criticism. He is their mesiah.

The real political parties focus on our country.

Forum List

Back