Trump Federal Election Case: Judge Imposes Limited Gag Order on Trump

You are of the Party that voted one pedophile as Speaker, is trying to vote a pedo-enabler as Speaker and has a young girl sex trafficker as leader of the House Freedom Caucus...we SEE who you support.
You voted for a pedophile President. We see who you support. :smoochEE:

We see it here where truth has to be gagged because it upsets lib loons feelings.

Could you guys be just a little less delusional.
Thank you for acknowledging my truth and fact statement in your brush off attempt .
Had my statement been delusional you would not have rushed in to disparage it.

That Obama's Judge is crazy!:cuckoo:

Legal Experts SLAM Obama Judge’s Unprecedented Gag Order For Trump: ‘Uncharted Territory’​

“Not only have we never before had a former president or leading presidential candidate being indicted in four different felony cases with 91 counts across those four cases, but we’ve also never, to my knowledge, had a leading presidential candidate who has had a gag order issued against him basically limiting what he’s allowed to say on the campaign trail,” Zach Smith, Heritage Foundation legal fellow and former assistant U.S. attorney, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Justice is moving along... Mr Trump is his own worse enemy. It's about the integrity of the process. Integrity?

Trump Federal Election Case: Judge Imposes Limited Gag Order on Trump​

The order pits the First Amendment rights of a presidential candidate against the responsibilities of a judge to protect witnesses and to preserve the integrity of the proceedings.

Some serious stuff, and we all seen it coming -- denial aside.
100% unconstitutional.

Did she impose a gag order on USMB Trumpers, too?
4i6Ckte.gif
Would that make your life more enjoyable, Mr. Synth? Got it! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back