Ex-State Dept. Official Says Hillary's Sloppy Emails Blew THESE Operations

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hillary's emails had been hacked. She clearly had no concern for classified info. She was told she could not use her private email and yet she did what she wanted because it was more convenient for her. I'm betting that she just didn't want anyone else to ever have access to certain emails to make sure she controlled the evidence.

Funny that while she was using an insecure phone and email for her job, information was leaking and many operations were unsuccessful because the bad guys were staying a step ahead of us. They knew what was going on and Hillary's sloppy handling of information would have made it easy for enemies to know about operations beforehand. Yet another thing that begs to be investigated, but Obama will ignore it and the liberal media will try to find something else to focus on, like blaming Trump for the hired liberal thugs committing violent acts at his rallies.

"After delivering a speech in Honolulu, Clinton reportedly retreated to the basement of the Pacific Command headquarters and asked for permission to make a call to her senior staff members back in Washington, D.C.

Because she lacked either a secure telephone number or email address, Johnson refused, as allowing her to use her personal phone in the secured facility would have triggered alarms and lockdowns. So instead she went outside and made the call there — on an open and completely unsecure line.

Talk about stupid.

Given what we now know about Clinton’s unethical and potentially illegal use of a private email address on a personal server, it seems clear as day that the reason Johnson’s operations kept being foiled were because of one and only one person: Hillary Rodham Clinton."

http://conservativetribune.com/hillarys-sloppy-emails-blew-these/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=manualpost

And to think that such a large portion of the liberal constituency are so incredibly stupid that they would want to allow this vapid twit even greater access to information concerning national security. Not even mentioning her attitude towards the loss of American lives on her watch ("What difference does it make...?) Oh, yeah, she'll be a great CinC, among other things. Obama was abysmally unqualified for the job (OJT, anyone), but Hi-liar-y isn't simply incompetent, she' willfully, criminally negligent.

Johnson's missions failed because Johnson was incompetent or a mole, most likely a mole.
Funny how after Johnson is booted from PACOM the US successfully kills Umbra Jumdail while Clinton was still SoS and had the same server. The only thing that changed before the successful mission was shit canning Johnson, the probable mole.

Hillary is the CYA expert. There is no end to what Hillary supporters will tolerate from that bitch.

The failure of the operations is likely a leak somewhere and Hillary's irresponsible handling of information is the most likely source. There is no question that she handled things like an amateur. Is she that fucking stupid or is it that she just doesn't care?

There are NO excuses for Hillary's actions. Only an true useful idiot would buy her bullshit that it was a mistake. Even if it were true, that only makes her look worse. What kind of moron mistakenly uses a personal, insecure server (after being told not to and continued to get warnings) and phone to deal with classified information when our nation's security is at stake. If she can't take that seriously, we should not even consider taking her seriously as a candidate. She's either a complete idiot or corrupt as hell. Take your pick.

If the IG discovered 4 instances of hacking, that means Hillary is personally responsible for information being leaked and there is no telling who has it. That is the most irresponsible thing she could have done and she is clearly not trustworthy or smart enough to be trusted with national security. That means she should never be in any government position, let alone president. There is no excuse for her endangering this country with her selfish need to be controlling. The information she was trying to hide from the State Dept. must have been pretty juicy to risk the safety of this country and our allies. The bitch belongs in jail.

Last edited:
At least Trump stands a better chance of being checked by both left and right when he steers off base.

If Hillary is untouchable or acts that way, unaccountable to anyone, that is more dangerous than someone
like Trump who is more transparent and visible in what he says and does wrong that the public jumps on.

People know to follow the Constitution and not him.
But with Clinton, it seems her followers will follower her over the cliff.
More dangerous to put someone like that in charge of govt and troops.

If the IG discovered 4 instances of hacking, that means Hillary is personally responsible for information being leaked and there is no telling who has it.
ALL unsuccessful, so nothing was leaked. You still have the problem that if Umbra Jumdail was getting his info from her hacked email, why was he only killed once Johnson got the boot since Umbra Jumdail could still have access to the "hacked" email account after Johnson was gone?!!!

They WERE hacked a total of four times. The IG report is just hitting the net. Got it here..
Clinton News Breaking!
None of the 4 attacks on her server resulted in a successful hack, but you knew that already.
Ah, yeah they did. Anytime you have to cut power via switch or unplugging they ARE in. Save your bullsh#t for someone else.
I OWN a site AND a server. My tower holds 8 terrabytes and that alone is enough to run a 400 member board.

When you have to power off its been hacked.

They WERE hacked a total of four times. The IG report is just hitting the net. Got it here..
Clinton News Breaking!
None of the 4 attacks on her server resulted in a successful hack, but you knew that already.
Ah, yeah they did. Anytime you have to cut power via switch or unplugging they ARE in. Save your bullsh#t for someone else.
I OWN a site AND a server. My tower holds 8 terrabytes and that alone is enough to run a 400 member board.

Of you are taking no chances. Nothing can get out if you are powered down, so you have no proof anything got out.

The fact remains getting rid of Johnson resulted in mission success while Clinton was still SoS and using the same server.
Johnson clearly was the leak.

Clinton News Breaking!

Of you are taking no chances. Nothing can get out if you are powered down, so you have no proof anything got out.

The fact remains getting rid of Johnson resulted in mission success while Clinton was still SoS and using the same server.
They powered down because of the attack okay stupid? Now with my personal server running just eight terrabytes I can download 150 gigs per second. You have any idea how many emails could fit in one gig idiot? You have no clue what you are talking about.

To quote a MOD here on the VERY subject who KNOWS their shit.

"You're not very tech saavy are you? Here's the deal silly person, when the last resort is to pull the plug on your server, you have already been hacked. They are fully inside and harvesting data. Before you make a complete ass of yourself next time (you're too late this time) i suggest you do some basic research. We all understand that no matter what crime hitlery commits you will still vote for her. But don't ever call us what you very clearly are, an ignorant moron."

That quote is from westwall . YOUR country HAS been compromised. And their is NO WAY around it. Now grow the f#ck up and face the truth.

Fury

Clinton News Breaking!

They powered down because of the attack okay stupid? Now with my personal server running just eight terrabytes I can download 150 gigs per second. You have any idea how many emails could fit in one gig idiot? You have no clue what you are talking about.

"You're not very tech saavy are you? Here's the deal silly person, when the last resort is to pull the plug on your server, you have already been hacked. They are fully inside and harvesting data. Before you make a complete ass of yourself next time (you're too late this time) i suggest you do some basic research. We all understand that no matter what crime hitlery commits you will still vote for her. But don't ever call us what you very clearly are, an ignorant moron."

That quote is from westwall . YOUR country HAS been compromised. And their is NO WAY around it. Now grow the f#ck up and face the truth.

Fury
Westie is a wing-nut and has no credibility.
And the number of TBs in your HDD has nothing to do with download speed, so you obviously know nothing about servers.

For the 150 Gbps download speed you stupidly claim you would need a bandwidth of 1,200,000 Mbps.

Last edited:
Clinton News Breaking!

Fury
And the number of TBs in your HDD has nothing to do with download speed, so you obviously know nothing about servers.
The TB's are my storage ability. I can do 150 in gigs. Hell I have to that IS the max speed in the P.I.
They have faster internet than we do. Now grow the f#ck up.

Fury
The TB's are my storage ability. I can do 150 in gigs. Hell I have to that IS the max speed in the P.I.
For the 150 Gbps download speed you stupidly claim you would need a bandwidth of 1,200,000 Mbps.

Fury
I run a roof mount 110 powered cone, just like the local banks.
"
Imagine downloading a 1GB movie in about 0.2 milliseconds. That could very well be a possibility after a team of researchers at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), were able to transmit 43 terabits (Tb) per second over a single optical fiber with just one laser transmitter.

To give you a better idea of the speeds here, 43Tbps equals a transfer rate of around 5.4 TB per second, somewhere around 5,300 GBs. We won’t fault you for reading that sentence twice. In contrast, the previous record was 26 terabits per second set by Germany’s Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in 2011.
Download 1GB in 0.2 milliseconds with world's fastest 43Tbps Internet connection – Tech2

I spend per month as much as most people do paying for their cars. I logged over 5,000 hours on the net last year. I AM a paid poster on many sites for money. But this is home. So you talk your shit to someone else.

Fury
"
Imagine downloading a 1GB movie in about 0.2 milliseconds. That could very well be a possibility after a team of researchers at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), were able to transmit 43 terabits (Tb) per second over a single optical fiber with just one laser transmitter.

To give you a better idea of the speeds here, 43Tbps equals a transfer rate of around 5.4 TB per second, somewhere around 5,300 GBs. We won’t fault you for reading that sentence twice. In contrast, the previous record was 26 terabits per second set by Germany’s Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in 2011.
Download 1GB in 0.2 milliseconds with world's fastest 43Tbps Internet connection – Tech2

I spend per month as much as most people do paying for their cars. I logged over 5,000 hours on the net last year. I AM a paid poster on many sites for money. But this is home. So you talk your shit to someone else.
You don't have anything close to that speed, which exists in a lab only. And even if the hackers had a pipe that big, they would be limited by the size of Clinton's bandwidth.
You are an even bigger BS artist than Trump!

Fury
"

You don't have anything close to that speed, which exists in a lab only. And even if the hackers had a pipe that big, they would be limited by the size of Clinton's bandwidth.
You are an even bigger BS artist than Trump!
If you knew ANYTHING about hacking you would now you CAN re-configure ALL of a computers power and ability to do nothing but transmit. I have a cousin who works at NASA constantly turning my computer on.

Or you can get a hold of Sonny Clark HERE and he can re-configure your computer from his home while you watch.
YOU FUCKIN IDIOT.

Forum List

Back