Trump calls for removal of RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel

“Oh bullshit”? WTF would you know about how everyday Republicans feel about giving to the RNC? All you do is regurgitate MSM talking points, and are infected with the same terminal case of TDS.
Have a nice day, moron.

If we go down, we go down with what we want. The sad thing is over a period of years we wanted a say. Like everyone else has. Are Progs really scared they will not survive a Trump Presidency? I will support a Ukraine war if they have a draft with women included. It's time to put up or shut up. I envision massive ground wars with our troops.
Just exactly what the majority of the country, thinks you guys want. So, we ain't voting for it.

lack of support and lower financial support are not the same. Think for a minute now.
Lower financial support mainly comes from the moneyed.

Trump's support in numbers doesn't come from the moneyed or the average and above average intelligent.

So the two aren't the same. How this plays out at the ballot box is going to be a good question. I suspect the moneyed in the GOP are starting to put on a concerted effort to drive the Trump base away from him. After all, they only have their treasures at risk in a fascist America.
If they love their country, they should already be running away from trump, as he is against it remaining the same country,except by name, like the name Republican Party is just hollow words to what they have historically been, only the empty name remaining.

I cannot remember a single time, but if they do not back off for this election cycle, fanatisism on in may abort the rest of the Republican agenda up and down the ballot. Not that I care, as both parties do suck, but this issue, will suck them, the rest of the way down the tubes. Suit yourself, as it is your party.
Not my party, but I vote Repub candidates almost exclusively. What position does Trump or any Repub Senator or House rep have to "back off" on?

He just wants to shift blame, away from himself and his effects on republican support, outside his cultist minority.
what, isn't mcdanial being nice to trump?
He just wants to shift blame, away from himself and his effects on republican support, outside his cultist minority.

rnc fundraising is down because trump is sucking all of the money from their donors.

Just exactly what the majority of the country, thinks you guys want. So, we ain't voting for it.
We have equality and third generation feminism going on here. Watch TV. The ladies are winning all the fights. It is an issue. You'll see when things get not so good.

Trump didn't need her support.
When this picture was taken she said, "We'll support DJ even is he's convicted."
Now that he's getting close to being convicted, she jumped ship. Her maga loyalty is waning.

Ronna.jpg

what, isn't mcdanial being nice to trump?

rnc fundraising is down because trump is sucking all of the money from their donors.

As it should be.
He is the only person who can repair the damage done by your fucking side.

The reason most people won’t donate to the RNC (including me) is because of idiots like Ronna, McConnell, etc that are in charge of the GOP. Once they put in some MAGA/America First types, the money will roll in.

I saw the RNC spending. The RNC has been blowing all its money on stupid shit;

they are obviously in it only for the good times big party for themselves.

clip_art_illustratio_of_party_hats_and_party_favors_for_new_years_0515-0812-2214-4718_SMU.jpg

top-free-download-happy-new-year-clipart-2.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 9.04.47 AM.png

If they love their country, they should already be running away from trump, as he is against it remaining the same country,except by name,
Understanding that is above their pay grade White. But there's something in that message that the moneyed class will be able to pick up on!
like the name Republican Party is just hollow words to what they have historically been, only the empty name remaining.
Salvage the name or call it something different, conservatives need a safe base for their politics.

Mybe Nikki is that safe haven for them? Maybe really big money can drive a stake through Trump's evil heart.

I'm just really concerned that Biden could start a nuclear world war. However, there's little being said about America's war against Russia, but strong rumours of it being over.

Oh, and a buzz of the Zionists starting a war with Lebanon.

Do you think they should run to Biden?
As long as Trump does. I would prefer a choice, but I don't like any other Democrat, even as much. I could never vote for Newsom, certainly not Kamala, then you are off really into the weeds. At least the Republicans have other off-ramps from their disastrous direction. I'd help you support Nikki.

As long as Trump does. I would prefer a choice, but I don't like any other Democrat, even as much. I could never vote for Newsom, certainly not Kamala, then you are off really into the weeds. At least the Republicans have other off-ramps from their disastrous direction. I'd help you support Nikki.

Virtually all of her support is coming from Democrats

Understanding that is above their pay grade White. But there's something in that message that the moneyed class will be able to pick up on!

Salvage the name or call it something different, conservatives need a safe base for their politics.

Mybe Nikki is that safe haven for them? Maybe really big money can drive a stake through Trump's evil heart.

I'm just really concerned that Biden could start a nuclear world war. However, there's little being said about America's war against Russia, but strong rumours of it being over.

Oh, and a buzz of the Zionists starting a war with Lebanon.
No nuclear war. Seriously, the only real fear is Joe might not make through another 4 years, and right now, he still has Kamala in the VP seat. Things move fast in the modern world. It's not a ship of state. It's a jet transport of state. If the pilot was incapacitated, would you want her in the right seat? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back