RNC: God Qualified Lara Trump To Be Their Co-Chair

So, what’s your point here? The believe that her faith is part if her qualification.
You are so shameless. That wasn't the point they were making, and you know it. No, they aren't saying she is right for the job just because she worships the zombie king. They are saying God made her especially for the job. And you know this.

You are a bad faith poster.

"Earlier today, members of the Republican National Committee elected Michael Whatley to succeed Ronna McDaniel as chairman and Lara Trump as co-chair.

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

Beth Bloch from the West Virginia Republican Party took the podium and claimed that God qualified Lara Trump to be co-chair of the RNC.

"We are reminded of a powerful truth," Bloch said. "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called."

Try to say that three times fast!

She continued, "Laura Trump is the embodiment of this truth.""

I can't figure out if they are claiming the evangelical's god proclaimed she is to be co-chair or if they've just formally promoted tRump himself to the status of their god.

Is God the next political prisoner or just the people that believe?

"Earlier today, members of the Republican National Committee elected Michael Whatley to succeed Ronna McDaniel as chairman and Lara Trump as co-chair.

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

Beth Bloch from the West Virginia Republican Party took the podium and claimed that God qualified Lara Trump to be co-chair of the RNC.

"We are reminded of a powerful truth," Bloch said. "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called."

Try to say that three times fast!

She continued, "Laura Trump is the embodiment of this truth.""

I can't figure out if they are claiming the evangelical's god proclaimed she is to be co-chair or if they've just formally promoted tRump himself to the status of their god.

John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy.......Nepotism much?

“Beth Bloch from the West Virginia Republican Party took the podium and claimed that God qualified Lara Trump to be co-chair of the RNC.”

The GOP is clearly a Christo-fascist cult.
There is no 'Christo-fascist' cult, lame brain.

Sucks to live in a country where people can express their religious views, when you are a person who cries when they hear somebody else’s religious views. Too bad that Wright, not to be offended amendment didn’t make it into the Bill of Rights, huh?
The problem is conservatives seeking to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment.

The US doesn't take political prisoners now that tRump is out of office.
There are political prisoners of the Biden administration in a DC jail right now. The Democrats are prosecuting Trump for his political views.

It's not a deflection, it's an opinion.
No one asked you your opinion of the Kennedy's I said nepotism was on full display there. No one was losing their cookies over it so why with Trump? You completely evaded the question with a stupid, snarky comment.

Apparently you're not too knowledgeable about what most everybody already knows and has been detailed in many news stories, personal accountsl, etc. You can't come up with any rebuttal. Why even post? Just go away, troll.

You are so shameless. That wasn't the point they were making, and you know it. No, they aren't saying she is right for the job just because she worships the zombie king. They are saying God made her especially for the job. And you know this.

You are a bad faith poster.
Really? Wait a second..if you know this..post your proof. You saying “god made her for this job” is JUST as much speculation as my suggesting they just admired her faith.

And you call ME a bad faith poster? lol, that’s rich.

Forum List

Back