Trump calls for removal of RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel

He just wants to shift blame, away from himself and his effects on republican support, outside his cultist minority.
The reason most people won’t donate to the RNC (including me) is because of idiots like Ronna, McConnell, etc that are in charge of the GOP. Once they put in some MAGA/America First types, the money will roll in.

The reason most people won’t donate to the RNC (including me) is because of idiots like Ronna, McConnell, etc that are in charge of the GOP. Once they put in some MAGA/America First types, the money will roll in.
Just send it directly to Trump! He has legal bills, y'know. You can't expect him to dip into his personal...checks notes...$10 BILLION, do ya?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You think she's done a good job for the party?
I have no idea, as I do not follow either party's internal politics. I attribute lack of support or lower financial support for the Republican Party is due to Trump and unpopular party positions, such as attacking women on abortion and women's health, as decisions big government and Republican firebrands should be in charge of. Women do not count and deserve to be controlled, whether they like it or not? Republican did not always favor big government control of individuals. It was not a conservative position to take, and still is not.

I have no idea, as I do not follow either party's internal politics.
So you post was simply ignorant Trump bashing. Thanks for your honesty.
I attribute lack of support or lower financial support for the Republican Party is due to Trump and unpopular party positions, such as attacking women on abortion and women's health, as decisions big government and Republican firebrands should be in charge of. Women do not count and deserve to be controlled, whether they like it or not? Republican did not always favor big government control of individuals. It was not a conservative position to take, and still is not.
Really? Care to name a time when the GOP was pro-abortion?

He just wants to shift blame, away from himself and his effects on republican support, outside his cultist minority.
If we go down, we go down with what we want. The sad thing is over a period of years we wanted a say. Like everyone else has. Are Progs really scared they will not survive a Trump Presidency? I will support a Ukraine war if they have a draft with women included. It's time to put up or shut up. I envision massive ground wars with our troops.

I have no idea, as I do not follow either party's internal politics. I attribute lack of support or lower financial support for the Republican Party is due to Trump and unpopular party positions, such as attacking women on abortion and women's health, as decisions big government and Republican firebrands should be in charge of. Women do not count and deserve to be controlled, whether they like it or not? Republican did not always favor big government control of individuals. It was not a conservative position to take, and still is not.
lack of support and lower financial support are not the same. Think for a minute now.
Lower financial support mainly comes from the moneyed.

Trump's support in numbers doesn't come from the moneyed or the average and above average intelligent.

So the two aren't the same. How this plays out at the ballot box is going to be a good question. I suspect the moneyed in the GOP are starting to put on a concerted effort to drive the Trump base away from him. After all, they only have their treasures at risk in a fascist America.

Oh bullshit. He got millions from the RNC. Trump wanted to control the RNC, and he still does. Ever hear the phrase "all for me and none for thee" Except there is a problem with that... the RNC doesn't have any more to give captain chaos.

So you post was simply ignorant Trump bashing. Thanks for your honesty.

Really? Care to name a time when the GOP was pro-abortion?
I cannot remember a single time, but if they do not back off for this election cycle, fanatisism on in may abort the rest of the Republican agenda up and down the ballot. Not that I care, as both parties do suck, but this issue, will suck them, the rest of the way down the tubes. Suit yourself, as it is your party.

Oh bullshit. He got millions from the RNC. Trump wanted to control the RNC, and he still does. Ever hear the phrase "all for me and none for thee" Except there is a problem with that... the RNC doesn't have any more to give captain chaos.
“Oh bullshit”? WTF would you know about how everyday Republicans feel about giving to the RNC? All you do is regurgitate MSM talking points, and are infected with the same terminal case of TDS.

Forum List

Back