Trump And His Supporters Explained

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

He nailed it here, Trombies. Read about yourselves.

When Will Republicans Learn That Donald Trump Hates Them?

Wow, a breath of sanity from a conservative. He nails Trump supporters, they aren't Republicans. They aren't anything as Wilson notes. The quote about the maniacal Joker comes to mind, "some people just want to see the world burn". This is his supporters. This is also Steve Bannon. Republicans thought they were on board with this as well but they never knew that they also had been doused with gasoline and Trump would then hold a lit match over their heads if he didn't get what he wanted.

We'll see if the Republicans in Congress start to figure this out on a large scale.

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

Wow, a breath of sanity from a conservative. He nails Trump supporters, they aren't Republicans. They aren't anything as Wilson notes. The quote about the maniacal Joker comes to mind, "some people just want to see the world burn". This is his supporters. This is also Steve Bannon. Republicans thought they were on board with this as well but they never knew that they also had been doused with gasoline and Trump would then hold a lit match over their heads if he didn't get what he wanted.

We'll see if the Republicans in Congress start to figure this out on a large scale.
To the establishment and their corrupt ways.....................Burn it to the ground..........

yeah...........sounds good to me......

Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

you aren't a "conservative". conservatives are thoughtful and contemplative and want change to come slowly. conservatives aren't reactionary insane radical rightwingnut loons.

what will be interesting to see is if McCain preserves his legacy by taking a stand while he still can. if he does, I think Graham and a few other republicans would support him.

Last edited:
13ngu9.jpg

Rick Wilson, David From and a few others have been calling the orange one what he is since he started running for office. Will the others finally get it together? Not until the insane base turns on the orange one.... they're cowards.

but... if he goes after mueller and sessions (which is kind of funny) and everyone who protects our legal systems, he's going to find that there will be a group of sane republicans and democrats who do what needs to be done. it will just take a while... because republicans are cowards. (and Mitch McDonnell;s wife was paid off with a job, so the tortoise isn't going to be moved until he thinks he's in political jeopardy).

Dude, please........after knowing me for over a year..... do you really think that I fear putting myself out there? I am "the real deal". I don't sweat diddly squat. I would RELISH the opportunity of facing off against him but I bet you he doesn't have the sac to do so.....he has too much to lose to a little ol Johnny Lunchpail like me that should simply nod in agreement......(snicker)

You really know how to work. If I were him, I'd be crazy eager to engage with you after those tweets.

The first thing that you need to do if you want someone to debate with you is to actually get their attention in such a way that makes them want to engage.

Clearly, you have no desire to match wits with Wilson or anyone else. If you did, you would not sabotage your own efforts by presenting yourself as a fruitcake every time you pretend to seek a debate.

LMAO! Wilson has no "wits" for me to match against. If he was or is so secure in his beliefs? He would or will EAGERLY engage in a debate with what he believed or believes "is" against an inferior foe as to re-enforce his alleged intellectual superiority......wanna bet THAT doesn't happen? Let's keep tabs on further developments.....

Yeah. I know what you mean. My daughter's softball team has challenged the Yankees to a game dozens of times. They never even respond! What cowards!

LL, just sent this message to Rick Wilson......

Debate me, Rick.......pick the forum, pick the time. I have a few thousand of social media followers that would regale the opportunity for us to "face off". If you actually have a pair? You will accept the challenge....if not? I have this to hang over your head.....that bald, sloped skull of yours. (snicker)

I'm sure that'll get him to respond. Good job!

Eh, maybe.....maybe not....but if I had a twitter page full of head nodding sheeple but had one that dared to interrupt the worship? I might just attempt to assert my alleged intellectual will to shut down that naysayer lest my disciples doubt my wisdom......either way is fine with me because I know the truth and I know "the end game". We are all just pawns in the game.

To the establishment and their corrupt ways.....................Burn it to the ground..........

The 'hippies' said exactly the same thing in the 1960's and conservatives are still losing their shit over that. Cons have a split in their minds that just will not reconcile itself. You are the thing you've always claimed to hate.

Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

you aren't a "conservative". conservatives are thoughtful and contemplative and want change to come slowly. conservatives aren't reactionary insane radical rightwingnut loons.

what will be interesting to see is if McCain preserves his legacy by taking a stand while he still can. if he does, I think Graham and a few other republicans would support him.

Shillian, being the leftard shill that you are? Don't EVEN attempt to tell us what a "conservative" is and don't defend a sack of shit that McCain is.....m'kay"??

You are disgusting to me and on so many levels and I don't even have a political affiliation.

To the minions Trump is Big Daddy (who cares for and protects them) and Daddy can do no wrong. They are Trump Daddy's girls.

"Six months in to the Trump presidency and you need a steady diet of fentanyl, Thunderbird, and head trauma to believe that Donald Trump is a master negotiator, a real leader, or any good at this whole presidenting thing."

Yep, but the mindless minions still love their Big Orange Daddy.

Take Hillary's dick out of your mouth kid. Trump is indeed an asshole but your Bitch was worse. Hence.....she lost.

John McStain is the biggest RINO in Republican history. He's a moderate and in some cases outright liberal shitbag, he has never stood for conservative values. Conservatives in Arizona have always hated him.

The 'hippies' said exactly the same thing in the 1960's and conservatives are still losing their shit over that. Cons have a split in their minds that just will not reconcile itself. You are the thing you've always claimed to hate.

The establishment are nothing more than a bunch of self serving whores........................buying and selling themselves to the highest bidders..........aka.....lobbyists......................

They are the pay to play warriors for our country.....................Self Serving asshats...................

The more of them we throw out the better.

1237170_639536976080695_2062478840_n.jpg

LMAO! Rick Wilson is a joke in search of a punchline.......he is a NEOCON......why in the fuck would I take his opinion seriously? I already know that this corrupt political system depends on (and I use the term loosely) "pundits" like Wilson as a gauge because the sheeple are just that "dumbed down" but that has to be the lamest prose ever presented. I would LOVE to take this clown on (that is in search of a circus or rodeo gig) in a meaningful debate on what is really going on, LL....wanna bet that he would bail at the opportunity to do so after I brought up the Fed bank and the un-kept promises of both bought and paid political parties?????? I keep challenging these alleged "pundits" on twitter from both political parties in any forum of their choice....but oddly enough? They bail..........they will not even attempt to "show' me up.......not even on a limited scale....I wonder why that is????? I do the same thing on FB with some of them.....and people post "Hey, that Dale Smith guy wants to challenge your position what do ya say?" but the dipshits either ignore me or block me from their page....why is that, LL?????? What are they afraid of??????
View attachment 139809
Not.

And what are they afraid of? They aren't - they just don't do batfucking nuts.

Now, shall we get back to Trump and his fluffers trying to remake the world as safe for uneducated Christian white men and their beaten-daily wives in the kitchen?

You are the poster child for Leftwing Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism. You never met a law forcing others to what you want them to do that you didn't like.

You're wasting your time, these Lefty's can't think outside of their self constructed paradigms. Anybody who doesn't think just like them is a rightwing knuckle dragging, uneducated dupe.

John McStain is the biggest RINO in Republican history. He's a moderate and in some cases outright liberal shitbag, he has never stood for conservative values. Conservatives in Arizona have always hated him.

again, he's a real republican. you wackos are the RINO's who hijacked what used to be a respectable party.

you can pretend whatever you want. normal people know better.

Shillian, being the leftard shill that you are? Don't EVEN attempt to tell us what a "conservative" is and don't defend a sack of shit that McCain is.....m'kay"??

You are disgusting to me and on so many levels and I don't even have a political affiliation.

being disgusting to you is a badge of honor, lowlife.

again, he's a real republican. you wackos are the RINO's who hijacked what used to be a respectable party.

you can pretend whatever you want. normal people know better.

The fact that you leftist shills stick up for Mc-shit-Stain is proof he is a RINO.

Forum List

Back