Trump And His Supporters Explained

Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

you aren't a "conservative". conservatives are thoughtful and contemplative and want change to come slowly. conservatives aren't reactionary insane radical rightwingnut loons.

what will be interesting to see is if McCain preserves his legacy by taking a stand while he still can. if he does, I think Graham and a few other republicans would support him.

John McStain is the biggest RINO in Republican history. He's a moderate and in some cases outright liberal shitbag, he has never stood for conservative values. Conservatives in Arizona have always hated him.

again, he's a real republican. you wackos are the RINO's who hijacked what used to be a respectable party.

you can pretend whatever you want. normal people know better.
If Kennedy were alive today..............you hypocrites would tar and feather him.

The old Democratic party is dead and buried..................why we have such a divide in this country............

Your side has used asshat tactics for too dang long..........now you are pissed that you are getting blow back........

Reap it.

Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

you aren't a "conservative". conservatives are thoughtful and contemplative and want change to come slowly. conservatives aren't reactionary insane radical rightwingnut loons.

what will be interesting to see is if McCain preserves his legacy by taking a stand while he still can. if he does, I think Graham and a few other republicans would support him.

Shillian, being the leftard shill that you are? Don't EVEN attempt to tell us what a "conservative" is and don't defend a sack of shit that McCain is.....m'kay"??

You are disgusting to me and on so many levels and I don't even have a political affiliation.

being disgusting to you is a badge of honor, lowlife.

Good deal, "barrister"................if I can bestow anymore badges of cyber honor on you? Please, let me know.......(snicker)

Most of us conservatives .
you misspelled fascists

That's a common misspelling. Ive noticed others using the d-e-m-o-c-r-a-t spelling and it always looks odd to me, too.
Aren't you a devout and avid white supremacist? did these clowns finally convince you to hide in the closet like a good redneck?
No, I'm a separatist, Yid. You Hebes have already taken all the available supremacist spots.

John McStain is the biggest RINO in Republican history. He's a moderate and in some cases outright liberal shitbag, he has never stood for conservative values. Conservatives in Arizona have always hated him.

again, he's a real republican. you wackos are the RINO's who hijacked what used to be a respectable party.

you can pretend whatever you want. normal people know better.

Of course, "Real Republican's" bend over backwards to give Dems whatever they want. Your definition of a "real republican" is patently stupid...but hey, so are you.

Pardon me?
Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into President Trump's business transactions as part of the ongoing probe into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russians who sought to influence the 2016 election, according to a Thursday report in Bloomberg.

The news comes a day after Trump told The New York Times that Mueller would cross a line if he expanded the probe to his business ties.

Mueller is the special counsel appointed by the Justice Department to investigate Russian election meddling and alleged collusion by members of the Trump campaign.

Bloomberg reports the counsel is probing purchases from Russian buyers at Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo development involving Russian associates and Trump's 2008 sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch.
"Those transactions are in my view well beyond the mandate of the special counsel," Trump’s lawyer John Dowd said in a statement to Bloomberg.

Dowd called the investigation into Trump's finances "unrelated to the election of 2016 or any alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and most importantly ... well beyond any Statute of Limitation imposed by the United States Code."

The Times separately reported on Wednesday the president’s ties to Deutsche Bank were also facing scrutiny.

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

He nailed it here, Trombies. Read about yourselves.

When Will Republicans Learn That Donald Trump Hates Them?

Wow, a breath of sanity from a conservative. He nails Trump supporters, they aren't Republicans. They aren't anything as Wilson notes. The quote about the maniacal Joker comes to mind, "some people just want to see the world burn". This is his supporters. This is also Steve Bannon. Republicans thought they were on board with this as well but they never knew that they also had been doused with gasoline and Trump would then hold a lit match over their heads if he didn't get what he wanted.

We'll see if the Republicans in Congress start to figure this out on a large scale.
That's what passes for "sanity" to the liberals? You were probably like Rick Wilson when he was in high school. Hung out with the girls: Hey Allison, Gina told me Kari hates you. Yeah, and it was probably because she's just jealous. Yeah, and I bet Beth doesn't invite her to her party Saturday night. You liberals are actually swayed by this kind of stuff. I mean, read HuffPost. Its like the whole place is just experiencing menstruation for the first time.

Pardon me?
Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into President Trump's business transactions as part of the ongoing probe into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russians who sought to influence the 2016 election, according to a Thursday report in Bloomberg.

The news comes a day after Trump told The New York Times that Mueller would cross a line if he expanded the probe to his business ties.

Mueller is the special counsel appointed by the Justice Department to investigate Russian election meddling and alleged collusion by members of the Trump campaign.

Bloomberg reports the counsel is probing purchases from Russian buyers at Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo development involving Russian associates and Trump's 2008 sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch.
"Those transactions are in my view well beyond the mandate of the special counsel," Trump’s lawyer John Dowd said in a statement to Bloomberg.

Dowd called the investigation into Trump's finances "unrelated to the election of 2016 or any alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and most importantly ... well beyond any Statute of Limitation imposed by the United States Code."

The Times separately reported on Wednesday the president’s ties to Deutsche Bank were also facing scrutiny.
Trump needs to start throwing these newspaper publishers in jail like Lincoln did. We'll make sure the chow line serves kosher.

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

Wow, a breath of sanity from a conservative. He nails Trump supporters, they aren't Republicans. They aren't anything as Wilson notes. The quote about the maniacal Joker comes to mind, "some people just want to see the world burn". This is his supporters. This is also Steve Bannon. Republicans thought they were on board with this as well but they never knew that they also had been doused with gasoline and Trump would then hold a lit match over their heads if he didn't get what he wanted.

We'll see if the Republicans in Congress start to figure this out on a large scale.

Rick Wilson, David From and a few others have been calling the orange one what he is since he started running for office. Will the others finally get it together? Not until the insane base turns on the orange one.... they're cowards.

but... if he goes after mueller and sessions (which is kind of funny) and everyone who protects our legal systems, he's going to find that there will be a group of sane republicans and democrats who do what needs to be done. it will just take a while... because republicans are cowards. (and Mitch McDonnell;s wife was paid off with a job, so the tortoise isn't going to be moved until he thinks he's in political jeopardy).
This won't be like Nixon. We'll go to war, and the cops and military are on our side, Princess.

To the minions Trump is Big Daddy (who cares for and protects them) and Daddy can do no wrong. They are Trump Daddy's girls.

"Six months in to the Trump presidency and you need a steady diet of fentanyl, Thunderbird, and head trauma to believe that Donald Trump is a master negotiator, a real leader, or any good at this whole presidenting thing."

Yep, but the mindless minions still love their Big Orange Daddy.
upload_2017-7-21_7-7-59.png

Pardon me?

His JOB is to find out how the Russians hacked into the DNC............and influenced elections...................

The new witch hunt is purely POLITICAL...............and nothing more.....................

It's end game goal........................Attempt to trap Trump on another charge.................since they have been unable to find proof on the 1st............That came straight from Comey under oath...............who openly admitted going public with information when he refused to go public and simply say Trump is not under investigation...................

According to his own testimony he was NEVER ORDERED to end the investigations.......he was NEVER ordered to go public and say Trump is not under investigation.

A suggestion is NOT AN ORDER.......................the witch hunt continues.

witch-animated-gif-11.gif

If you don’t see it yet, the clickservative media and the Trump base is fundamentally nihilist. They hate you even more than Trump does. They’re the party of Uli Kunkel, not Ronald Reagan. They expect nothing but the spectacle, the house fire and the sound of glass breaking. The performance art of the one-man show “Red Don” is their only political satisfaction, and like junkies, they’re chasing the political dragon of more stimulation, more chaos, and more destruction.

Ok. If you go back to last year this is what many of the Trump supporters said they wanted. I am sure he feels like a stud that he understands a year later. The GOP is divided into 2 factions. Which faction does Rick Wilson cater to?

Trying to follow Trump’s manic changes of position on the doomed, roadkill-stank of the health care fight was like watching a cat chase a laser pointer.The GOP went into the fight without a real plan to market it, they let industry lobbyists craft it, and then they counted on Donald Freaking Trump to help sell it.

The GOP did not have a plan except to let industry lobbyists craft it.

Well, hell......that is what the problem was to begin with. In fact, it's an issue that everyone agrees is a problem in all areas unless you are employed on Wall Street. It's the reason the Trump supporters supported him to begin with.

There are 1278 days (at a minimum) of Trump as President. We will survive him. In the meantime, it would be splendid if people payed attention to what is being passed in Congress and the states. We demand nothing from the jackasses campaigning and we get nothing. Alternatively, we can look forward to more "rebels" who think the way to win is to say "fuck" or play gotcha moments.

I have to believe that a lot of these blue collar Trumpsters are going to come running back to Nancy Pelosi after all this Trumpcare crap.

Running back?

They were never with her in the first place

-Geaux

Pardon me?

His JOB is to find out how the Russians hacked into the DNC............and influenced elections...................

The new witch hunt is purely POLITICAL...............and nothing more.....................

It's end game goal........................Attempt to trap Trump on another charge.................since they have been unable to find proof on the 1st............That came straight from Comey under oath...............who openly admitted going public with information when he refused to go public and simply say Trump is not under investigation...................

According to his own testimony he was NEVER ORDERED to end the investigations.......he was NEVER ordered to go public and say Trump is not under investigation.

That's a great shot of Hillary and her Dem followers.

Pardon me?

President Trump has reportedly asked his lawyers about the possibility of pardons for himself, his family and his inner circle as the investigation into his relationship with Russia deepens.

Trump’s legal team, which has experienced a shake up, has been speaking among themselves about the president’s power to pardon, according to The Washington Post (paywall).

The potential pardons are reportedly just an option and not seriously being considered at the moment.

“This is not in the context of, ‘I can’t wait to pardon myself,’ ” a close adviser told the paper.

Meanwhile, Trump’s longtime lawyer Marc Kasowitz, has taken a smaller roll for the team working for him in the Russia probe, CNN

Thanks for identifying another bogus RINO establishment conservative for me. Is Trump a perfect conservative? No, but he's more conservative then either Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Christie, Fiorina, Gilmore, Graham, Pataki and Huckabee and none of you douche bags ever claim those candidates hate Republicans.

Pardon me?

President Trump has reportedly asked his lawyers about the possibility of pardons for himself, his family and his inner circle as the investigation into his relationship with Russia deepens.

Trump’s legal team, which has experienced a shake up, has been speaking among themselves about the president’s power to pardon, according to The Washington Post (paywall).

The potential pardons are reportedly just an option and not seriously being considered at the moment.

“This is not in the context of, ‘I can’t wait to pardon myself,’ ” a close adviser told the paper.

Meanwhile, Trump’s longtime lawyer Marc Kasowitz, has taken a smaller roll for the team working for him in the Russia probe, CNN
CNN. Fake news.

Pardon me?

"Sources"....in other words "we can't find anyone to go on record".

1itj8m.jpg

Pardon me?

CNN. Fake news.
you wish

Rick Wilson, David From and a few others have been calling the orange one what he is since he started running for office. Will the others finally get it together? Not until the insane base turns on the orange one.... they're cowards.

but... if he goes after mueller and sessions (which is kind of funny) and everyone who protects our legal systems, he's going to find that there will be a group of sane republicans and democrats who do what needs to be done. it will just take a while... because republicans are cowards. (and Mitch McDonnell;s wife was paid off with a job, so the tortoise isn't going to be moved until he thinks he's in political jeopardy).
This won't be like Nixon. We'll go to war, and the cops and military are on our side, Princess.

you're a moron. that isn't going to happen, wackjob.

you think people are going to war over the orange sociopath. get a life, loon. if this were Hillary or Obama, they'd have been impeached already. now shut up and go back to your case of beer.

Pardon me?

"Sources"....in other words "we can't find anyone to go on record".

1itj8m.jpg

no, nutter butter.

funny how "sources" didn't 't trouble rightqingnut pond scum when we were talking about emails. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back