Trump And His Supporters Explained

To the minions Trump is Big Daddy (who cares for and protects them) and Daddy can do no wrong. They are Trump Daddy's girls.

"Six months in to the Trump presidency and you need a steady diet of fentanyl, Thunderbird, and head trauma to believe that Donald Trump is a master negotiator, a real leader, or any good at this whole presidenting thing."

Yep, but the mindless minions still love their Big Orange Daddy.

Last edited:
Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

Most of us conservatives do hate the elected Republicans and the GOP establishment. We hate them less then Democrats, but we still hate them.

They can't get their act together and fix budget issues and pass legislation. At least the Dems all vote together for their bullshit Marxist Agenda.

You use the word "most" and "conservative" as if you know what they mean.

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

He nailed it here, Trombies. Read about yourselves.

When Will Republicans Learn That Donald Trump Hates Them?
I have to believe that a lot of these blue collar Trumpsters are going to come running back to Nancy Pelosi after all this Trumpcare crap.

Nancy Pelosi is a congresswoman from California who knows how to work the system. Nothing more.

One silver lining of the lunacy of Trump is that it has introduced me to several sane conservative pundits. Among them, Rick Wilson.

LMAO! Rick Wilson is a joke in search of a punchline.......he is a NEOCON......why in the fuck would I take his opinion seriously? I already know that this corrupt political system depends on (and I use the term loosely) "pundits" like Wilson as a gauge because the sheeple are just that "dumbed down" but that has to be the lamest prose ever presented. I would LOVE to take this clown on (that is in search of a circus or rodeo gig) in a meaningful debate on what is really going on, LL....wanna bet that he would bail at the opportunity to do so after I brought up the Fed bank and the un-kept promises of both bought and paid political parties?????? I keep challenging these alleged "pundits" on twitter from both political parties in any forum of their choice....but oddly enough? They bail..........they will not even attempt to "show' me up.......not even on a limited scale....I wonder why that is????? I do the same thing on FB with some of them.....and people post "Hey, that Dale Smith guy wants to challenge your position what do ya say?" but the dipshits either ignore me or block me from their page....why is that, LL?????? What are they afraid of??????

LMAO! Rick Wilson is a joke in search of a punchline.......he is a NEOCON......why in the fuck would I take his opinion seriously? I already know that this corrupt political system depends on (and I use the term loosely) "pundits" like Wilson as a gauge because the sheeple are just that "dumbed down" but that has to be the lamest prose ever presented. I would LOVE to take this clown on (that is in search of a circus or rodeo gig) in a meaningful debate on what is really going on, LL....wanna bet that he would bail at the opportunity to do so after I brought up the Fed bank and the un-kept promises of both bought and paid political parties?????? I keep challenging these alleged "pundits" on twitter from both political parties in any forum of their choice....but oddly enough? They bail..........they will not even attempt to "show' me up.......not even on a limited scale....I wonder why that is????? I do the same thing on FB with some of them.....and people post "Hey, that Dale Smith guy wants to challenge your position what do ya say?" but the dipshits either ignore me or block me from their page....why is that, LL?????? What are they afraid of??????
Matrix-battery-energy-memory.jpg

Not.

And what are they afraid of? They aren't - they just don't do batfucking nuts.

Now, shall we get back to Trump and his fluffers trying to remake the world as safe for uneducated Christian white men and their beaten-daily wives in the kitchen?

Last edited:

They see you for what you are?

Remember Rick Wilson? the "conservative" pundit who was absolutely vicious against Trump during the election. He hauled his fat ass out for another anti-Trump screed in the Daily Beast (no comments section, pussies). Here's his main argument: Trump hates everybody. @rickwilson is a high school girl.

I often misspell Democrap...............don't know why........perhaps they are full of something.

Dale, go ahead and challenge Rick on his Twitter feed. I'll watch what happens.

Replying to @TheRickWilson @thedailybeast
Your opinion and what comes out of my dog's ass bears such an uncanny resemblance that it would be easier to tell the Olsen Twins apart.

Dale Smith‏ @dalesmith8333 27m27 minutes ago
@TheRickWilson I challenge you to a debate in any forum of your choice.I would kick the ever lovin' shit out of you with ease. Man up??????

Dale Smith‏ @dalesmith8333 26m26 minutes ago
@TheRickWilson Let me [email protected]. Let's see what ya got. I am betting that you have got nothing.

Dale, go ahead and challenge Rick on his Twitter feed. I'll watch what happens.

Replying to @TheRickWilson @thedailybeast
Your opinion and what comes out of my dog's ass bears such an uncanny resemblance that it would be easier to tell the Olsen Twins apart.

Dale Smith‏ @dalesmith8333 27m27 minutes ago
@TheRickWilson I challenge you to a debate in any forum of your choice.I would kick the ever lovin' shit out of you with ease. Man up??????

Dale Smith‏ @dalesmith8333 26m26 minutes ago
@TheRickWilson Let me [email protected]. Let's see what ya got. I am betting that you have got nothing.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I will kick the ever lovin shit out of you with ease.......................LOL

Never Trumper GOD....................:spinner:

Forum List

Back