Trump And His Supporters Explained

Dale, go ahead and challenge Rick on his Twitter feed. I'll watch what happens.

I did.......wanna bet that little fuck will not take me up on the challenge?????

What's your Twitter name. I'd like to see this.

Dude, please........after knowing me for over a year..... do you really think that I fear putting myself out there? I am "the real deal". I don't sweat diddly squat. I would RELISH the opportunity of facing off against him but I bet you he doesn't have the sac to do so.....he has too much to lose to a little ol Johnny Lunchpail like me that should simply nod in agreement......(snicker)

I did.......wanna bet that little fuck will not take me up on the challenge?????

Dude, please........after knowing me for over a year..... do you really think that I fear putting myself out there? I am "the real deal". I don't sweat diddly squat. I would RELISH the opportunity of facing off against him but I bet you he doesn't have the sac to do so.....he has too much to lose to a little ol Johnny Lunchpail like me that should simply nod in agreement......(snicker)

You really know how to work. If I were him, I'd be crazy eager to engage with you after those tweets.

The first thing that you need to do if you want someone to debate with you is to actually get their attention in such a way that makes them want to engage.

Clearly, you have no desire to match wits with Wilson or anyone else. If you did, you would not sabotage your own efforts by presenting yourself as a fruitcake every time you pretend to seek a debate.

My debate would be simple......................

RIck..........................you hate Trump..........I get that...............and that is a matter of opinion............and I don't give a fuck.

That is my opinion..............debate ends.

You really know how to work. If I were him, I'd be crazy eager to engage with you after those tweets.

The first thing that you need to do if you want someone to debate with you is to actually get their attention in such a way that makes them want to engage.

Clearly, you have no desire to match wits with Wilson or anyone else. If you did, you would not sabotage your own efforts by presenting yourself as a fruitcake every time you pretend to seek a debate.

LMAO! Wilson has no "wits" for me to match against. If he was or is so secure in his beliefs? He would or will EAGERLY engage in a debate with what he believed or believes "is" against an inferior foe as to re-enforce his alleged intellectual superiority......wanna bet THAT doesn't happen? Let's keep tabs on further developments.....

LMAO! Wilson has no "wits" for me to match against. If he was or is so secure in his beliefs? He would or will EAGERLY engage in a debate with what he believed or believes "is" against an inferior foe as to re-enforce his alleged intellectual superiority......wanna bet THAT doesn't happen? Let's keep tabs on further developments.....

Yeah. I know what you mean. My daughter's softball team has challenged the Yankees to a game dozens of times. They never even respond! What cowards!

b82a885b90bc4caa68db1ef0eb20242a--humorous-quotes-sayings-and-quotes.jpg

Yeah. I know what you mean. My daughter's softball team has challenged the Yankees to a game dozens of times. They never even respond! What cowards!
Dancing Blue Teapots from the Moon rule the earth (with help from the Jews of course) but I know their secrets so they had to grant me immunity from taxation. I know so much more than you and yet - you and Dale and Trump won't debate me. Chickens.

Dale, did you ever notice the tiny blue teapot on your birth certificate? It's there, trust me, if you look long enough using a mirror on a full moon in total darkness.

Yeaaaaaaah, like someone with such an incredibly superior intellect would pass up the opportunity to show up an "alleged" Trumpster in order to boost himself.......it's not like loading up a team of baseball players on a team plane.....it's simply the use of his own keyboard to try and give me my comeuppance.........wanna bet that he bails????????

Who we are? Defend the Muslim women wearing (their choice) the burka, while armed?

Again..........what are you smoking.

You made the teapot post..............just thought I'd share a song..........the Tea Party movement changed the landscape to what has transpired.

You of course will disagree...................

Trump beat the establishment............up against veteran politicians.............then beat the Hildabeast when everyone said he didn't have a prayer.....being attacked by the DNC.............GOP establishment..............and Never Trumpers..........

They hit him with everything but the kitchen sink...............and still lost..............so now they try to frame him to protect the establishment............and they are still losing................

So it continues...................

LL, just sent this message to Rick Wilson......

Debate me, Rick.......pick the forum, pick the time. I have a few thousand of social media followers that would regale the opportunity for us to "face off". If you actually have a pair? You will accept the challenge....if not? I have this to hang over your head.....that bald, sloped skull of yours. (snicker)

Last edited:
To the minions Trump is Big Daddy (who cares for and protects them) and Daddy can do no wrong. They are Trump Daddy's girls.

"Six months in to the Trump presidency and you need a steady diet of fentanyl, Thunderbird, and head trauma to believe that Donald Trump is a master negotiator, a real leader, or any good at this whole presidenting thing."

Yep, but the mindless minions still love their Big Orange Daddy.
/----/ "To the minions Trump is Big Daddy " Do you honestly think your childish insults will turn Trump supporters away from him? If so, keep wasting your time.

The Democrats are so pathetic that Republicans the inevitable target of their fury.

^^^I have my first cup of coffee in my hand. Is it me or does that attempt at a sentence fail?

LL, just sent this message to Rick Wilson......

Debate me, Rick.......pick the forum, pick the time. I have a few thousand of social media followers that would regale the opportunity for us to "face off". If you actually have a pair? You will accept the challenge....if not? I have this to hang over your head.....that bald, sloped skull of yours. (snicker)

I'm sure that'll get him to respond. Good job!

Forum List

Back