Trump accuses Manhattan judge of rigging 2024 election (an hour ago)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I'm still lauging.

No wonder we love Trump. He speaks the truth and doesn't care if anyone is "offended,"

(a word we have come to despise, btw).

LOL
Can't argue, a gag order so you can't campaign?

it is what it is.

Last edited:
Trump is probably always in campaign mode. Are any of his trials going to be televised?

probably not. the left knows how that will go

LOL

(ie: not in their favor)
That would be great. See him sitting there like a petulant child, being scolded to "sit down" all while 12 nobody s get to decide his fate.

priceless

Trump is probably always in campaign mode. Are any of his trials going to be televised?

probably not. the left knows how that will go

LOL

(ie: not in their favor)

I make a lot of typo on table or phone. Not many if I have a PC or a mouse.

that said: I see a trend on this site.....make a typo to generate eyeballs, clicks, whatever. Especially when they put typo into the POST TITLE as they often do.

If he's going to run again in 2028 (of course he will) he should start screaming about a rigged election a whole year ahead of the election. Not wait until six months before.

That would be great. See him sitting there like a petulant child, being scolded to "sit down" all while 12 nobody s get to decide his fate.

priceless
12 Nobody's is right. 12 nobodies like these who let OJ Simpson walk free despite overwhelming evidence.

We need professional juries. Paid people who are intelligent and can reason.
We don't need groups of nobodies.

Once again democrats are allowed to leak juicy tidbits but Trump isn't allowed to speak. How freaking convenient.
I hear this all the time

tRump can and does speak all he wants

He just can’t hassle witnesses or members of the court

Or their families

tRump love the theater of it all

Plus, he can’t shut up

He wants drama theater

I would have thought that a cold courtroom would have been good for a snowflake

Forum List

Back