Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap_910409025.jpg

Donald Trump's Lawyer: Marital Rape Cannot Be Rape

Reminds me of the movie Goodfellas.

Given the sheer volume of lies the Right has told about the Clintons and Obama, it is ironic that Republicans are whining about this completely minor & laughable hit-job against Trump - a hit job that hasn't even been covered by MSNBC because it's so fucking stupid. However, if this accusation was made against a Democrat, than FOX and Limbaugh et al would talk about it 24/7.

Here is what the Right does not understand..

The Left wants to run against Trump because he comes off like an idiot, and he alienates too many mainstream voters. The Left doesn't want to run against Bush or Kasich, both of whom, IMHO, would beat Hillary, who has less charisma and likability than Al Gore.

Attention Rightwing Friends: stop being such pussies. Stop whining. Trump is going to get hit much, much harder than this, and it won't be by the Left. It will be by your party, who is not going to lose this winnable election by running a complete idiot who only appeals to complete idiots.

Dude, you're not supposed to say that in public.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He must REALLY be starting to worry Hillary... the FAGERALS didn't start up with Caine until he was #1 for 3 weeks!

Trump's ex is displeased at being replaced by a newer model.

article-2389709-1B409239000005DC-785_634x419.jpg
52659807_10.jpg

The Squaw should look so good as the first wife, they are the same age! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Boy oh boy. this media and their useful tools are going all out. Billy Clinton was accused of raping women, and they just yawned, had sex with a woman IN our Whitehouse..... lied about it was IMPEACHED over it and they just YAWNED

people have become vicious snakes all over politics.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

The Left does not care about women coming forward claiming to have been raped by a President. How can anyone take this claim seriously? If it were the Left's candidate being accused of rape, the Left would dismiss any and all women claiming rape as "trailer park trash".

If I was Trump I wouldn't bother answering anything about this SMEAR from these SNAKE reporters.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lmao:

I guess you never heard that BS when Ivana was suing Donald for divorce. She claimed he raped her......the Gold-digging Biatch!!!! Very few people believed that cock and bull story years ago.....and they won't now.

It's from the DIALYBEST folks. they are nothing but a DNC leftwing hate site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back