Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivana ripped the Dailybeast a new one from what I've seen. I'll try and find it.

these snakes for the DNC are just that: SNAKES

SNIP:
Ivana Trump HITS BACK – GUTS Daily Beast Smear Piece: “I Think He Would Make an Incredible President”

Jim Hoft Jul 28th, 2015 10:16 am

On Monday the Daily Beast published a hit piece that Donald Trump raped his wife.

His ex-wife Ivana Trump reportedly said as much during their turbulent and public divorce in 1989.

Donald Trump with ex-wife Ivana Trump, a former Olympic athlete and model. (Daily News)

Today Ivana Trump gutted the Daily Beast smear piece.
“The story is totally without merit.”
CBS reported:

ALL of it off here:
Ivana Trump HITS BACK - GUTS Daily Beast Smear Piece I Think He Would Make an Incredible President - The Gateway Pundit

From the OP:

Donald Trump has a history of grandstanding on rape. His controversial campaign-trail comments this year about Mexicans were hardly the first time he has waded into the hot-button issue of sexual assault.

Two years ago, Trump weighed in on the alarming rate of sexual assault and rape in the military—and in doing so, pinned the blame on the presence of women.

“26,000 unreported sexual [assaults] in the military—only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?” he tweeted in 2013. “The Generals and top military brass never wanted a mixer but were forced to do it by very dumb politicians who wanted to be politically [correct]!” he continued.
What do you pin the blame on? He's right. Libs need to have literally everything explained to them.

After reading the article, I can understand why she was terrified.

How old were you in 1989?

And you don't remember how nasty that divorce was between the two of them?

Yes, I do. However, either she lied under oath in the divorce deposition then - or she is lying now.

Both of them was lying back then as well as now.

Possibly. However, do you think she was lying about the following statements during her deposition:

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast

How old were you in 1989?

Yes, I do. However, either she lied under oath in the divorce deposition then - or she is lying now.

Possibly. However, do you think she was lying about the following statements during her deposition:

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Yes
I think that all she wanted was as much of his money as she could get.
None of us ever saw proof of photos of that hair that was suppose to have been ripped out.

Yes
I think that all she wanted was as much of his money as she could get.
None of us ever saw proof of photos of that hair that was suppose to have been ripped out.

Did you have some right to see her ripped-out hair?

Wow, you must be fucking desperate to post crap like that.

Indeed. And just think how the Millennials are going to react to Bubba's serial predator and rapist behavior. The Left's focus on crap like this is going to boomerang right back at 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back