Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOW, THIS sounds SERIOUS!!!!!!!!

Poll: Trump surges to biggest lead in New Hampshire; popular with independents; no McCain damage

Washington Examiner ^ | 07/28/2015 | Byron York
A new poll of voters likely to take part in the New Hampshire Republican primary shows Donald Trump with the biggest lead he has yet held in the GOP race. The Monmouth University poll, released Tuesday morning, has Trump at 24 percent -- double the support of the next-highest Republican, Jeb Bush, at 12 percent. Scott Walker and John Kasich are tied for third at seven percent apiece -- a significant drop for Walker from recent months and a significant advance for Kasich, who announced his candidacy on June 21. Following are Marco Rubio, at six percent; Ben Carson and...

The inevitable “Trump raped his wife” story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT AIR ^ | JULY 28, 2015 | JAZZ SHAW
The Daily Beast took a predictable swipe at Donald Trump yesterday by generating some “breaking news” which is actually a decades old and long abandoned story from Trump’s high profile divorce from his former wife, Ivana. The “story” in question, which Ivana Trump herself refuted shortly after it initially broke, related to comments she made during their divorce where she said she “felt violated” during a particular sexual encounter. Business Insider offers a brief history of where this tired old chestnut originated. When the allegations first surfaced in 1993 Ivana Trump issued a statement clarifying that she didn’t mean the...

Old Squaw BIGUM TIME, BITCHUM SLAP!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

You almost gotta laugh at the desperate left these days especially when the angry enabler of an accused rapist and abuser of women is running on the democrat ticket.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

Trump is well known for how well he treated his three wives

It is not his fault that younger and more attractivve ones came along

After being shown that this is a NON STORY, the LOW 2 digit IQ crowd continues to make themselves look like the :ahole-1:'s they truly are..... The entertainment of watching them TRY to spin this is monumental....please continue...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lmao:

I guess you never heard that BS when Ivana was suing Donald for divorce. She claimed he raped her......the Gold-digging Biatch!!!! Very few people believed that cock and bull story years ago.....and they won't now.
Who will people believe, the lefty talking head or Ivana? This story is going nowhere.

I guess you never heard that BS when Ivana was suing Donald for divorce. She claimed he raped her......the Gold-digging Biatch!!!! Very few people believed that cock and bull story years ago.....and they won't now.
Who will people believe, the lefty talking head or Ivana? This story is going nowhere.

Yup yup....Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run

Of course Ivana would backtrack - but it's too late. She already put it on the record in her deposition.

Last edited:

the dailybeast should be shunned. that is one nasty leftwing hate site

the dailybeast should be shunned. that is one nasty leftwing hate site

Hey, stupid, it all comes from this book:

From the OP: Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

47934823.cached.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back