Trump: 3000 people did not die in the 2 hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. thats a Dem lie. i love PR

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000

This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"

People are sick and tired of this nonsense, and Trump keeps exposing it!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump is undoubtedly a moron

About 100 people died in the actual storm

But the storm wiped out the power grid, contaminated the water supply, denied people of needed medical care

THAT is the area Trump could have helped but was too busy patting himself on the back
Don't forget he spent most of his time insulting Puerto Ricans and people on the ground actually helping
Hey, c’mon now, cut him some slack. If not for trump, they wouldn’t have had paper towels to sop up all that flood water.

59d3d634351ccfd9008b7899-750-500.jpg
That was one of the most disgraceful things I’ve ever seen

And this prevented FEMA from sending aid (which it did), the military from sending aid (which it did), and the local governments from responding (which they did, poorly) how?

All you have is cheap gotcha moments. Too bad too many people are as dumb as you are and fall for them.

IMHO---if thousands of people died just because of a hurricaine-------there is something really wrong with how that place is run
Yeah natural disasters are sooooo easy to deal with. Christ.

Natural disasters? so far-------the recent hurricanes have been compared to several I survived in the 1950s------there were pockets of real disaster type situations---and also pockets of real slum and poverty etc etc-------big trees went down, houses were smashed----the streets were flooded here and there-----but
"deaths" ??? ----one or two

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000

This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

What research did you did...

Simply put 3000 Americans are dead and the President thinks he did a tremendous job...

The report is a study that even itself admits more research needs to be done. It is not based on hard counts of deaths or causes of death.

But the storm wiped out the power grid, contaminated the water supply, denied people of needed medical care

THAT is the area Trump could have helped but was too busy patting himself on the back

The Feds were and are sending all the help they could.

The Power Grid's vulnerability was a local problem. The State government's inability to integrate the federal response with their own was a local problem.

You would be great in charge of FEMA... Carolina(North and South) would be F*cked but you can blame them....

Emergency Management isn't picking up the phone and saying 'thats your problem...' and saying you did a tremendous job....

The Feds were and are sending all the help they could.

The Power Grid's vulnerability was a local problem. The State government's inability to integrate the federal response with their own was a local problem.

You would be great in charge of FEMA... Carolina(North and South) would be F*cked but you can blame them....

Emergency Management isn't picking up the phone and saying 'thats your problem...' and saying you did a tremendous job....

FEMA is a support agency for local authorities. Local authorities are the ones responsible for their own people.

Same goes with the Military, except for the local National Guard.

But keep harping on a paper towel toss if it's the best your dime store intellect can handle.

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

Simply put 3000 Americans are dead and the President thinks he did a tremendous job...

The report is a study that even itself admits more research needs to be done. It is not based on hard counts of deaths or causes of death.

Couldn't do a hard count... They had a hurricane you know, people kind of concentrate on saving the people they got not counting a cataloging the dead...

Strange how you ignore American deaths because they can't find the body... You know they didn't find all the dead Jews in the Holocaust either...

They are still dying too. To this very day and ever after.
That damn Trump....

But Hills is an innocent angel..

LOL

You actually b’lieve trump when he speaks??

:lmao:
Let's see the pics of the 3000 dead people in the streets.

Only guys who do that a NAZIs...

I presume thats the way you want to go..

Yeah cuz it's racist to catch people lying lol.

Shut the fuck up now, nobody has time for your nonsense.

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

Couldn't do a hard count... They had a hurricane you know, people kind of concentrate on saving the people they got not counting a cataloging the dead...

Strange how you ignore American deaths because they can't find the body... You know they didn't find all the dead Jews in the Holocaust either...

It's been over a year now, surely they could do it now, as the study admits is has more research to do.

Yet morons like you cling to any number given as long as it feeds your own Trump Derangement.

And bringing up the Holocaust? Really?

Actually the Holocaust has plenty of documentation to back it up, unlike the 3000 number drooling fucktards like you lock onto to score cheap political points.

Don't forget he spent most of his time insulting Puerto Ricans and people on the ground actually helping
Hey, c’mon now, cut him some slack. If not for trump, they wouldn’t have had paper towels to sop up all that flood water.

And this prevented FEMA from sending aid (which it did), the military from sending aid (which it did), and the local governments from responding (which they did, poorly) how?

All you have is cheap gotcha moments. Too bad too many people are as dumb as you are and fall for them.
Yeah besides delaying funding, playing politics with their aid, insulting the victims, delaying FEMA’s and the military’s response, Trump did great! I love how he spent so much time attacking the Mayor of San Juan and others who had no power and were desperately working around the clock to save lives! I’m so grateful for that! :rolleyes:

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

It's been over a year now, surely they could do it now, as the study admits is has more research to do.

Yet morons like you cling to any number given as long as it feeds your own Trump Derangement.

Actually the Holocaust has plenty of documentation to back it up, unlike the 3000 number drooling fucktards like you lock onto to score cheap political points.
It has not been over a year. Maybe when the GOP loses its power to completely block any investigation about the response to Maria (as they are actively doing RIGHT NOW) we will finally get information. In the meantime Trump can bumble over attacking the death toll numbers that he desperately tried to hide.

Yeah besides delaying funding, playing politics with their aid, insulting the victims, delaying FEMA’s and the military’s response, Trump did great! I love how he spent so much time attacking the Mayor of San Juan and others who had no power and were desperately working around the clock to save lives! I’m so grateful for that! :rolleyes:

Do you have any proof of a delayed response, or a funding fight holding up supplies or resources?

How about the locals playing politics, putting party above their people?

Or is all this just part of the Construct idiots like you create in your mind to justify your own TDS?

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

It has not been over a year. Maybe when the GOP loses its power to completely block any investigation about the response to Maria (as they are actively doing RIGHT NOW) we will finally get information. In the meantime Trump can bumble over attacking the death toll numbers that he desperately tried to hide.

Wow, more nothing from one of the biggest nothing posters on the board.

You back up nothing you post, despite making claims about things that scream for backup.

IMHO---if thousands of people died just because of a hurricaine-------there is something really wrong with how that place is run
Yeah natural disasters are sooooo easy to deal with. Christ.

Natural disasters? so far-------the recent hurricanes have been compared to several I survived in the 1950s------there were pockets of real disaster type situations---and also pockets of real slum and poverty etc etc-------big trees went down, houses were smashed----the streets were flooded here and there-----but
"deaths" ??? ----one or two
Congratulations! I’m so happy you survived your one or two Hurricanes! Puerto Rico, meanwhile, gets hit all the time and survives just fine too! Are you proud of them? But THIS one was an historic natural disaster, that came on the heels of ANOTHER really bad hurricane just weeks before!

You can go back to turning a blind eye and mocking their suffering now.

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

You back up nothing you post, despite making claims about things that scream for backup.
This is not news, buddy. This shit has been talked about for months and months. You didn’t even know it hasn’t been a year, so I guess I can understand why you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Trump’s completely botched response.

He did toss some paper towels

I’m sure that made the people feel better

This is not news, buddy. This shit has been talked about for months and months. You didn’t even know it hasn’t been a year, so I guess I can understand why you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Trump’s completely botched response.

September 16th 2017.... It's been a year. That you have to be that literal and also have to keep referring to gotcha moment bullshit proves you have no real points to make.

You just keep repeating Botched Response! without any proof of a botched response.

But all this is about is the narrative, so picky little things like proof or facts don't matter to you. Only taking down Trump does.

Pathetic.

Trump left 20,000 pallets of fresh water sitting on a tarmac as thousands were dying because of lack of fresh water

If that gets him an A plus in hurricane relief, I’d love to see what he considers an A

Forum List

Back