I am going to print this and pass it out at the bowling alley. The local paper will not print my stuff.

Origin of the Term Disinformation​

The term disinformation originated in the Soviet Union. It was first used in the 1930s when the Soviet government used it to describe its propaganda efforts. The word disinformation comes from the Russian words for “disinformation” and “misinformation”.

The Soviet Union was not the only country to use disinformation, however. The Nazis also used disinformation in their propaganda efforts. For example, they would spread rumors that the Allies were planning to invade Germany in order to cause panic and get people to support the war effort.
Does it not seem strange to people that if you search the terms disinformation and misinformation on Wikipedia you will not easily find any references to Marxism or Communism? The site has been mostly sanitized from the original source of the words. So Wikipedia is basically both misinformation and disinformation. Has anyone else made this observation? I had to go to Bing.

The OP’s local article on missing or (more likely) stolen bags of Fentanyl at a local hospital has nothing whatever to do with the OP raving about “diversity” etc. etc. That is the indication that this OP, like most of his nonsense, is just screaming old man syndrome complaining about … well everything.

These sorts of robberies happen occasionally everywhere that strong pain-killing drugs are stored, right down to local pharmacies. The article itself indictates it is being investigated by police and regulators.

Hope they catch the thieves, close down any networks distributing this stuff on the streets, punish all responsable.

But this has f*ck all to do with previous drug scandals over big Pharma pushing fentanyl-related drugs, and still less to do with “diversity” or … partisan politics!

Last edited:
The OP’s local article on missing or (more likely) stolen bags of Fentanyl at a local hospital has nothing whatever to do with the OP raving about “diversity” etc. etc. That is the indication that this OP, like most of his nonsense, is just screaming old man syndrome complaining about … well everything and nothing.

These sorts of robberies happen occasionally everywhere that strong pain-killing drugs are stored, right down to local pharmacies. The article itself dictates it is being investigated by police and regulators.

Hope they catch the thieves, close down any networks distributing this stuff on the streets, punish all responsable. But this has f*ck all to do with previous drug scandals over big Pharma pushing fentanyl-related drugs, and less still to do with “diversity” or partisan politics.
Really? It is a hospital. What about bad management? If you go to their website you will see the words diversity, equity, and inclusion prominently displayed. What do diversity, equity, and inclusion have to do wth proper management of pharmaceutical chemicals?

Really? It is a hospital. What about bad management? If you go to their website you will see the words diversity, equity, and inclusion prominently displayed. What do diversity, equity, and inclusion have to do wth proper management of pharmaceutical chemicals?
Hence another ping in our decline. It si spreading like wildfire and is deeply entrenched in many ways. Evil has taken over and we live off our past.

As the train derailment and dangerous burning of hazardous chemicals unfolds in Palestine Ohio the ineptitude of “experts” has again surfaced bringing back examples of the political hackery that gave us the Love Canal and Three Mile Island. As fish and vulnerable animals die quickly the people there will likely suffer slow poison effects and die from cancers and organ failure in the years to come. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a social disease morphing into biological lethality right before our eyes. While the truly stupid in the US raise Ukranian flags in their front yards the people of Palestine Ohio are now on their own as media covers for the culprits masquerading as experts.

This disaster has local implications and the city I grew up in cannot escape the deadly effects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The city of Keene, New Hampshire is suffering from a cerebral disaster brought on by a newspaper, radio station, liberal arts college, and a graduate school. People are dying on the streets after the city’s local hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, released a deadly chemical, Fentanyl, into the population. The board of directors and CEO of the hospital were not fired, and no one is asking why because stupid is the new smart in the city.

Many of us recall that when confronted with people that could not see something happening right in front of their eyes, we called these people “stupid”. Those were the old days, and people who were stupid then were probably born that way due to birth defects, bad genes, or malnutrition. Today there is a new brand of stupid delivered by media, politics, education, and quite possibly algorithms of artificial intelligence spearheaded by the emerging corporate fascist psychology of Madison Avenue.

If you want to destroy a society utterly you must aim at the lowest common denominator like the those that went head over heels for Joe Biden as the last US presidential election was rigged with mail-in-votes. I am sorry to say the people of Keene, New Hampshire will run to drink the Kool-Aid of diversity, equity and inclusion even if it kills their children. They will just put on a mask and do as they are told like the Germans did in the 1930’s. They will go to their early graves raving that they got rid of mean tweets.

The people of Ohio did not deserve what happened. Keene? We will see.

Thank you. Badger is also considering a three-dimensional newsletter in Wisconsin because screenal space is much too prone to fascist nazism.

Wouldn't it make sense that city leaders along with local media would call for the removal of the hospital's bad management if for no other reason than to ease the public mind about people dropping dead on the street? Are these people doing their jobs or are they just preserving a status quo?

You make my point!

These words “prominently displayed” on the hospital’s website — that seem to get your goat — have nothing to do with the proper management (or robbery) of drugs, or with their being peddled on the streets of rural white communities in Kentucky or New Hampshire!

It also had nothing to do with Big Pharma “legally” pushing stronger and stronger fentanyl-related pain killers to feed an illegal street market more than a decade ago. Those “crimes in the suites and Board Rooms” of private Big Pharma companies were especially unrelated to your bugaboo about “diversity,” etc.

Face it, you are just a cranky old man.

If I’m not mistaking you for another, I think you once said that as a young man you were in a rock & roll band. Perhaps you need to examine your own self — past and present — to see why and how exactly you have arrived at your present pathetic state.

Wouldn't it make sense that city leaders along with local media would call for the removal of the hospital's bad management if for no other reason than to ease the public mind about people dropping dead on the street? Are these people doing their jobs or are they just preserving a status quo?
The state whacked the hospital and its staff around.

So true. Once someone starts talking about a "rigged election" that denied Trump a second term, you know you can write them off.

Not at all like you enlightened folk.

iu

Last edited:
You make my point!

These words “prominently displayed” on the hospital’s website — that seem to get your goat — have nothing to do with the proper management (or robbery) of drugs, or with their being peddled on the streets of rural white communities in Kentucky or New Hampshire!

It also had nothing to do with Big Pharma “legally” pushing stronger and stronger fentanyl-related pain killers to feed an illegal street market more than a decade ago. Those “crimes in the suites and Board Rooms” of private Big Pharma companies were especially unrelated to your bugaboo about “diversity,” etc.

If I’m not mistaking you for another, I think you once said that as a young man you were in a rock & roll band. Perhaps you need to examine your own self — past and present — to see why and how exactly you have arrived at your present pathetic state.
D
You make my point!

Dig deeper. Hospital trafficking of drugs is an established tradition in the U.S. Janssen pharmaceuticals is directly linked to the mutations of fentanyl, mutations that link to lab-constructed SARS2: the mu-opioid receptor mutation at position 230 (USMB search).

After publication on their website, the CDC changed a similar mutation for the Japanese-Brazilian strain @ K417N/T of the SARS2 spike.

D

Dig deeper. Hospital trafficking of drugs is an established tradition in the U.S. Janssen pharmaceuticals is directly linked to the mutations of fentanyl, mutations that link to lab-constructed SARS2: the mu-opioid receptor mutation at position 230 (USMB search).

After publication on their website, the CDC changed a similar mutation for the Japanese-Brazilian strain @ K417N/T of the SARS2 spike.
Why would the local media in the city not be all over this? Oh, I forgot. They joined the Boston Globe and accused Trump of attacking free speech when he was using free speech.

Why would the local media in the city not be all over this? Oh, I forgot. They joined the Boston Globe and accused Trump of attacking free speech when he was using free speech.
Yes, so we both are thinking about a return to Italy's "Radio Alice." Without the communism. To disseminate a newsletter (and [italics]) remain anonymous would be so Assange-ist. The gestapo will be furious!

As the train derailment and dangerous burning of hazardous chemicals unfolds in Palestine Ohio the ineptitude of “experts” has again surfaced bringing back examples of the political hackery that gave us the Love Canal and Three Mile Island. As fish and vulnerable animals die quickly the people there will likely suffer slow poison effects and die from cancers and organ failure in the years to come. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a social disease morphing into biological lethality right before our eyes. While the truly stupid in the US raise Ukranian flags in their front yards the people of Palestine Ohio are now on their own as media covers for the culprits masquerading as experts.

This disaster has local implications and the city I grew up in cannot escape the deadly effects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The city of Keene, New Hampshire is suffering from a cerebral disaster brought on by a newspaper, radio station, liberal arts college, and a graduate school. People are dying on the streets after the city’s local hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, released a deadly chemical, Fentanyl, into the population. The board of directors and CEO of the hospital were not fired, and no one is asking why because stupid is the new smart in the city.

Many of us recall that when confronted with people that could not see something happening right in front of their eyes, we called these people “stupid”. Those were the old days, and people who were stupid then were probably born that way due to birth defects, bad genes, or malnutrition. Today there is a new brand of stupid delivered by media, politics, education, and quite possibly algorithms of artificial intelligence spearheaded by the emerging corporate fascist psychology of Madison Avenue.

If you want to destroy a society utterly you must aim at the lowest common denominator like the those that went head over heels for Joe Biden as the last US presidential election was rigged with mail-in-votes. I am sorry to say the people of Keene, New Hampshire will run to drink the Kool-Aid of diversity, equity and inclusion even if it kills their children. They will just put on a mask and do as they are told like the Germans did in the 1930’s. They will go to their early graves raving that they got rid of mean tweets.

The people of Ohio did not deserve what happened. Keene? We will see.

Epic post, thanks.

Thanks for that confirmation that you leftist snobs look down your noses at "deplorables"., like the salt-of-the-Earth folks of East Palestine.
Ha ha, I’m sorry, Mr. high and mighty. am I expected to not look down on deplorable bigoted people? Do you look up to them or see them as your peers?

Does it not seem strange to people that if you search the terms disinformation and misinformation on Wikipedia you will not easily find any references to Marxism or Communism? The site has been mostly sanitized from the original source of the words. So Wikipedia is basically both misinformation and disinformation. Has anyone else made this observation? I had to go to Bing.
What I find more interesting is the fact that when disinformation is searched in Wikipedia it mentions its Russian roots and Stalin in the second paragraph and further elaborates on it. Yet here you are lying about something so easy to fact check. What’s wrong with you??

Some consider it a loan translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propagandadepartment.[9] Defector Ion Mihai Pacepaclaimed Joseph Stalin coined the term, giving it a French-sounding name to claim it had a Western origin.[1] Russian use began with a "special disinformation office" in 1923.[10] Disinformation was defined in Great Soviet Encyclopedia(1952) as "false information with the intention to deceive public opinion".[1][2][11] Operation INFEKTION was a Soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the U.S. invented AIDS.[1][11][12] The U.S. did not actively counter disinformation until 1980, when a fake document reported that the U.S. supported apartheid.[13]

Origin of the Term Disinformation​

The term disinformation originated in the Soviet Union. It was first used in the 1930s when the Soviet government used it to describe its propaganda efforts. The word disinformation comes from the Russian words for “disinformation” and “misinformation”.

The Soviet Union was not the only country to use disinformation, however. The Nazis also used disinformation in their propaganda efforts. For example, they would spread rumors that the Allies were planning to invade Germany in order to cause panic and get people to support the war effort.
When control is your objective then counter points must be disinformation, so much so one must create a government department to officially control the flow of that supposed misinformation. Xiden’s department is evidence of communism

Uhhh, nobody is going to care about the point you’re trying to make. It’s not worth the time and trouble for you to try and print and distribute this garbage
That is up to him. He has every right to do so. You seem to have serious problems with individual rights. Be a good little fascist and STFU.

What I find more interesting is the fact that when disinformation is searched in Wikipedia it mentions its Russian roots and Stalin in the second paragraph and further elaborates on it. Yet here you are lying about something so easy to fact check. What’s wrong with you??

Some consider it a loan translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propagandadepartment.[9] Defector Ion Mihai Pacepaclaimed Joseph Stalin coined the term, giving it a French-sounding name to claim it had a Western origin.[1] Russian use began with a "special disinformation office" in 1923.[10] Disinformation was defined in Great Soviet Encyclopedia(1952) as "false information with the intention to deceive public opinion".[1][2][11] Operation INFEKTION was a Soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the U.S. invented AIDS.[1][11][12] The U.S. did not actively counter disinformation until 1980, when a fake document reported that the U.S. supported apartheid.[13]
You complain about sources and then post that crap?

Uhhh, nobody is going to care about the point you’re trying to make. It’s not worth the time and trouble for you to try and print and distribute this garbage

So someone is trying to do something they consider worthwhile and let others know there is a real problem and your response is "don't even bother".

When something isn't right you aren't supposed to shrug your shoulders and ignore it. That's why we have so many problems in our country now is because of quitters like you that saw something wrong and ignored it.

Worse yet, not only are you quitter and a hand waver but you push it on others who are atleast trying to do something. Even if it means not much doing something is better than doing nothing.

Forum List

Back