Trump: 3000 people did not die in the 2 hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. thats a Dem lie. i love PR

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000

This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"

People are sick and tired of this nonsense, and Trump keeps exposing it!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

IMHO---if thousands of people died just because of a hurricaine-------there is something really wrong with how that place is run

Within what time period did those people die?

What is the average number of natural deaths in Puerto Rico for the same season and period of time?

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000

This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"

LOL

You actually b’lieve trump when he speaks??

:lmao:

LOL

Let's see the pics of the 3000 dead people in the streets.

LOL

Who said they died in the streets??

Strawman, much? <smh>

Trump is undoubtedly a moron

About 100 people died in the actual storm

But the storm wiped out the power grid, contaminated the water supply, denied people of needed medical care

THAT is the area Trump could have helped but was too busy patting himself on the back

But the storm wiped out the power grid, contaminated the water supply, denied people of needed medical care

THAT is the area Trump could have helped but was too busy patting himself on the back
Don't forget he spent most of his time insulting Puerto Ricans and people on the ground actually helping

Don't forget he spent most of his time insulting Puerto Ricans and people on the ground actually helping
Hey, c’mon now, cut him some slack. If not for trump, they wouldn’t have had paper towels to sop up all that flood water.

59d3d634351ccfd9008b7899-750-500.jpg

And tossing much needed FEMA Emergency Paper Towels.

Hey, c’mon now, cut him some slack. If not for trump, they wouldn’t have had paper towels to sop up all that flood water.

LOL! Beat me to it!

LOL! Beat me to it!
Great minds.... :beer:

That was one of the most disgraceful things I’ve ever seen

Here is the report:
PuertoRicoReport.pdf

What research did you did...

Simply put 3000 Americans are dead and the President thinks he did a tremendous job...

The Feds were and are sending all the help they could.

The Power Grid's vulnerability was a local problem. The State government's inability to integrate the federal response with their own was a local problem.

LOL

Only guys who do that a NAZIs...

I presume thats the way you want to go..

Forum List

Back