Lurch committing treason again

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This bastard should be arrested and tried.

screenshot_596.png

Former secretary of state John Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary’s onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration’s back.

“I think I’ve seen him three or four times,” Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration’s authorization.

Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions. He chided it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran. This is despite the country’s vicious rhetoric about the U.S. president.

John Kerry Admits He's Colluding with Iran Behind Trump's Back

• Banned
Because we don't punish treason we reward it with life time congressional jobs.

so far-----in the course of my congenital democrat life------it was KERRY who was the reason that I DID NOT VOTE in the 2004 election------and Kerry and Hillary who
rendered me "republican" for the first time for 2018. sheeeeeesh---from what gutter were they scraped

This bastard should be arrested and tried.

View attachment 216306

Former secretary of state John Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary’s onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration’s back.

“I think I’ve seen him three or four times,” Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration’s authorization.

Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions. He chided it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran. This is despite the country’s vicious rhetoric about the U.S. president.

John Kerry Admits He's Colluding with Iran Behind Trump's Back

Yeah, after his fake adventure rapeing and pillaging in Southeast Asia and lying about that he also liked to hang out in Hanoi. Kerry would sell out his own mom. Not politics to him, it’s money. Hope he gets a bad Botox and joins McCain in hell.

The fact Kerry admitted to doing subversive acts in violation of the presidents constitutionally mandated powers should land his ass in jail. The only reason he is not in jail is the deep state against Trump and their protections. Corrupt bastards all...

Forum List

Back