True Israel of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. And the tolerance and love for Jews is just oozing out of you 24/7. :rofl:

When have I ever said anything intolerant about Jews? Stating historical fact with source documentation has nothing to do with tolerance.

I have no particular love or hate for Jews or Muslims as individuals.

I dislike both Islam and Judaism, both are equally unpleasant and aggressive cults.

Oh so you don't hate Jews?! Sure sure.

So that sick bigoted comment "will Israel get the fallout" from a nuclear strike in the neighborhood was made, it was all due to the deep love for Jews. Yes, as long as some Jews die its worth it.

Congrats. You just lied again and hit your 10,000th lie benchmark.

Why do you lie so much. I never said any such thing. I asked if nuking the Palestinians or whatever non-Jews someone suggested nuking would cause fall out for Israel. Making the point that it would not happen. You are a lying son of a bitch.
No you asked a simple question, "will the fallout reach Israel?" Without any qualifying or follow up comments.

Implying that it would be okay to use nukes as long as some Jews get killed too.

So who's lying? You.

Thank you. And the tolerance and love for Jews is just oozing out of you 24/7. :rofl:

When have I ever said anything intolerant about Jews? Stating historical fact with source documentation has nothing to do with tolerance.

I dislike both Islam and Judaism, both are equally unpleasant and aggressive cults.

So that sick bigoted comment "will Israel get the fallout" from a nuclear strike in the neighborhood was made, it was all due to the deep love for Jews. Yes, as long as some Jews die its worth it.

Why do you lie so much. I never said any such thing. I asked if nuking the Palestinians or whatever non-Jews someone suggested nuking would cause fall out for Israel. Making the point that it would not happen. You are a lying son of a bitch.
No you asked a simple question, "will the fallout reach Israel?" Without any qualifying or follow up comments.

Implying that it would be okay to use nukes as long as some Jews get killed too.

So who's lying? You.

salam khoobi?
hala ke dari inghadr hers mikhori too threads. pool ham migiri ?:biggrin:

So who's lying? You.

How do you come up with that rationale. You have a serious problem. Are all Jews as paranoid as you are.

My post was self explanatory to show how ridiculous the poster was for promoting the nuking Arabs, something you have agreed with in the past.

So who's lying? You.

How do you come up with that rationale. You have a serious problem. Are all Jews as paranoid as you are.

My post was self explanatory to show how ridiculous the poster was for promoting the nuking Arabs, something you have agreed with in the past.
Yes your post was self explanatory. Someone said let's nuke so and so country, and you responded "will the fallout reach Israel?"

Yup. Pretty much sums it all up.

So who's lying? You.

Yes your post was self explanatory. Someone said let's nuke so and so country, and you responded "will the fallout reach Israel?"

No it sums up your ridiculous paranoia.

So who's lying? You.

No it sums up your ridiculous paranoia.
Let's nuke Egypt!

Will the fallout reach Gaza? What what? I didn't mean it that way. Ha ha ha.

You really have a problem with logic. Presumably, the U.S. would not nuke the Arabs if the fallout would harm Israel. That was the point being made to your friend that was promoting the nuking of Arabs, which you agree with.

Will the fallout reach Hamas Gaza HQ?!

What I meant was, if it did then blah blah blah.....

Oh I see, so that's what you meant.

I see I see. It's all clear to me now.

Will the fallout reach Hamas Gaza HQ?!

What I meant was, if it did then blah blah blah.....

Oh I see, so that's what you meant.

I see I see. It's all clear to me now.

You are just a paranoid maniac that spends 90% of his time demonizing non-Jews.

Now that was funny, coming from a Jew hating troll.

To the point that the troll has no problem with millions of Arabs dying in a nuclear strike, as long as It kills some Jews too.

You have nothing supporting your genocidal hate for non-Jews so you resort to pathological lying. You are the troll that has been calling for the extermination of all Arabs.

Unlike you, I have no desire for anybody to die. If you notice I made no comments in that thread regarding anybody being nuked. You on the other hand, a known antisemite, thought it was okay for Arabs to get nuked as long as some of the fallout got to Israel. And then when you were called on it, you started with your usual gibberish.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I have no desire for anybody to die. If you notice I made no comments in that thread regarding anybody being nuked. You on the other hand, a known antisemite, thought it was okay for Arabs to get nuked as long as some of the fallout got to Israel. And then when you were called on it, you started with your usual gibberish.

As I stated, the U.S. would never nuke Gaza because the fallout would affect Israel. As opposed to your egging on the poster implying it was a good idea to nuke Gaza.

You are unable to support any of your inane contentions so you resort to persoanl attacks. That's all you can do, like your friend Hollie.

Criticizing Israel does not make one an antisemite you clown.

As I stated, the U.S. would never nuke Gaza because the fallout would affect Israel. As opposed to your egging on the poster implying it was a good idea to nuke Gaza.

You are unable to support any of your inane contentions so you resort to persoanl attacks. That's all you can do, like your friend Hollie.

Gee whiz. You seem rather obsessed with begging for my attention.

The U.S. has no need or interest to nuke Gaza. Nor does Israel. Israel's conventional military forces, weapons and tactics are more than a match for any Islamo-threat. You profess your profound ignorance by suggesting that Arab-Moslem nations are going to fight a war with Israel in support of 'Pal'istanians.

But more to the point, there is no Arab-Moslem nation that is going to commit forces to challenge Israel on behalf of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories. You continue to demonstrate your ignorance regarding political maneuvering of the Arab-Moslem nations surrounding Israel. While they might publically profess concern for the islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories, not a one has any interest in doing anything for the Pal'istanian welfare cheats other than making rare, bellicose pronouncements that serve only public consumption. You need to perform your usual islamo-tap dancing because you believe Arab-Moslem nations are going to lift a finger to actively support the Pal'istanians who are as much a threat to Arabs-Moslems as they are to each other. Just ask the Jordanians about that little dalliance known as Black September.

The U.S. has no need or interest to nuke Gaza. Nor does Israel. Israel's conventional military forces, weapons and tactics are more than a match for any Islamo-threat. You profess your profound ignorance by suggesting that Arab-Moslem nations are going to fight a war with Israel in support of 'Pal'istanians.

But more to the point, there is no Arab-Moslem nation that is going to commit forces to challenge Israel on behalf of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories. You continue to demonstrate your ignorance regarding political maneuvering of the Arab-Moslem nations surrounding Israel. While they might publically profess concern for the islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories, not a one has any interest in doing anything for the Pal'istanian welfare cheats other than making rare, bellicose pronouncements that serve only public consumption. You need to perform your usual islamo-tap dancing because you believe Arab-Moslem nations are going to lift a finger to actively support the Pal'istanians who are as much a threat to Arabs-Moslems as they are to each other. Just ask the Jordanians about that little dalliance known as Black September.

Of course the U.S. has no need or interest to nuke Gaza. Ruddy was supporting that approach, not me. Take it up with your friend.

Of course no Arab nation is going to attack Israel, where did you get that idea?

Are you clown-dancing again?

Of course the U.S. has no need or interest to nuke Gaza. Ruddy was supporting that approach, not me. Take it up with your friend.

Of course no Arab nation is going to attack Israel, where did you get that idea?

Thanks. I've noticed that stepping on your Islamo- tap dancing shoes by presenting you with user-friendly, short sentences helps you understand some pretty simple concepts.

You need to redefine your definition of "heroes" as your hero 'Pal'istanians are as repulsive to Arabs-Moslems as they are to most of the relevant first world.

Thanks. I've noticed that stepping on your Islamo- tap dancing shoes by presenting you with user-friendly, short sentences helps you understand some pretty simple concepts.

You need to redefine your definition of "heroes" as your hero 'Pal'istanians are as repulsive to Arabs-Moslems as they are to most of the relevant first world.

When did I define "heroes" or when did I say Palestinians were my heroes. Where do you come up with this stuff? You are a hoot.

Hah! You aren't an "Israel critic"! You like the rest of the antisemtes who call yourselves "antizionism", which is exactly the same as antisemitism, are counting on the ignorance of the public to confuse that with an Israel critic. But there aren't any of those ignorant people here on this board, so I don't know why you waste your time with it so much.

When did I define "heroes" or when did I say Palestinians were my heroes. Where do you come up with this stuff? You are a hoot.
Exactly what the rest of the Arab Muslim think, you could give two shits about the Palestinians were they not trying to kill those evil Jooooos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back