True Israel of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is because a brave people stood up for themselves and said never again.

To me it all about both native and human rights.

What gets me is all the Jew haters demanded the Jews be kicked out of the west and sent to Palestine were they belonged, then when they did and created a state of their own they now want them sent back "home" because they feel they are losing out on Jewish ability. That is all it is pure greed on the part of the Jew haters, who should be doing what the Jews do and applying themselves more to what they are good at.

You are right. Hoodlums used to tell my parents many years ago, "Go back to Palestine!" Now Jews are being told to leave Palestine. So Jews are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Its about Britain allowing them to move there, not like they did, and they were suppose to be friendly to the Arabs there, of course they weren't . They are Russians and Europeans, not the Judeans of old. Read about the Uganda Scheme.

Try again, only this time look at the history first. It was the LoN that owned Palestine, not Britain. It was the LoN that gave the land to the Jews, not Britain. It was the LoN that set up the Mandate system, not Britain.
The genetic evidence shows that the Jews of Europe have the same distinctive markers as the Jews of historic Israel, and the arab muslims are missing these markers completely.

What gets me is all the Jew haters demanded the Jews be kicked out of the west and sent to Palestine were they belonged, then when they did and created a state of their own they now want them sent back "home" because they feel they are losing out on Jewish ability. That is all it is pure greed on the part of the Jew haters, who should be doing what the Jews do and applying themselves more to what they are good at.

You are right. Hoodlums used to tell my parents many years ago, "Go back to Palestine!" Now Jews are being told to leave Palestine. So Jews are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Why did your Parents leave Palestine?

They were taken as slaves, first by the Romans. Then the Christians, then the muslims and again by the Christian crusaders.
WHY DID YOU LEAVE IRAQ AND INVADE THE USA ?

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'...
Sneaking an emotionally charged term in devalues that whole guardian blah, not that I read it anyway. hehe It's like the jewish Haaretz - a stinking pile of the leftist shitt, but may be good for a litter box, or a cage liner.
It was the text of a British intelligence report that was recently de-classified. Nothing to do with the Guardian's editorializing.
Oh, really?! hehe Then show us where in those "declassified documents" of yore are arabs being called "palestinians".

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'...
Sneaking an emotionally charged term in devalues that whole guardian blah, not that I read it anyway. hehe It's like the jewish Haaretz - a stinking pile of the leftist shitt, but may be good for a litter box, or a cage liner.
It was the text of a British intelligence report that was recently de-classified. Nothing to do with the Guardian's editorializing.
Oh, really?! hehe Then show us where in those "declassified documents" of yore are arabs being called "palestinians".

Don't need declassified reports for that.

PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:
No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.

Sir,
We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine, and to discuss the same in our capacity of representatives of the Arab People of Palestine.​

• We would, therefore, submit the following observations:—

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable.
No. 2.

The Colonial Office to the Palestine Arab Delegation.

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

SIR,

I am directed by Mr. Secretary Churchill to acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 21st February on the subject of the draft Orders in Council providing for the Constitution of Palestine. Mr. Churchill has carefully considered this letter and has instructed me to offer the following observations upon it:.............
It is with the object of providing the people of Palestine with a constitutional channel for the expression of their opinions and wishes that the draft constitution has been framed.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/48A7E5584EE1403485256CD8006C3FBE

'Jews' were welcome in North America. There were no significant problems for them in Canada and the U.S. Everyone would have been and would be much better off if the move had been there instead of to a self-inflicted ghetto surrounded by uncertain friends and very hostile enemies. Zionism was a mistake.

Isn't that the truth.
No, it's not.

The Hebrew people have a connection to the land now known as Israel that far predates the invention of islamist ideology by muhammud (swish).

Your ignorance is quite profound not to understand that Islamist ideology is the cause of the near total purge of competing faiths from those areas controlled by islamism.

Don't need declassified reports for that.

PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:
No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.

Sir,
We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine, and to discuss the same in our capacity of representatives of the Arab People of Palestine.​

• We would, therefore, submit the following observations:—

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable.
No. 2.

The Colonial Office to the Palestine Arab Delegation.

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

SIR,

I am directed by Mr. Secretary Churchill to acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 21st February on the subject of the draft Orders in Council providing for the Constitution of Palestine. Mr. Churchill has carefully considered this letter and has instructed me to offer the following observations upon it:.............
It is with the object of providing the people of Palestine with a constitutional channel for the expression of their opinions and wishes that the draft constitution has been framed.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/48A7E5584EE1403485256CD8006C3FBE
Our Captain Obvious went to some lengths to prove that we knew all along - the brits meant by that term everybody, and not exclusively palistanians, as that guardian Pravda wants us to believe, indeed. And the guardian vile rag did distort the actual meaning, of course. Who reads that caveman's delight, anyway?

The Brits then went ahead and said "Palestinian sovereignty is a new phenenomenon since they never ruled the land". How many times do you want to post this same bullshit document which actually disproves your claim. Do you have anything new or will you just keep posting the same crap over and over, no matter what the topic?

Does that mean that because the Muslims and Christians have never ruled the land they must be ruled by Jews forever? Just wondering what that means to you.

Correct. Better be ruled by the tolerant Jews who respect all faiths and peoples than bigoted, racist, Islamic terrorist, shariah law medieval Neanderthals.

You are a very tolerant Jew. Your posts are the epitome of tolerance. So Jews will rule over non-Jews forever. You should be happy. We such agitation?

Thank you. And the tolerance and love for Jews is just oozing out of you 24/7. :rofl:

Thank you. And the tolerance and love for Jews is just oozing out of you 24/7. :rofl:

When have I ever said anything intolerant about Jews? Stating historical fact with source documentation has nothing to do with tolerance.

I have no particular love or hate for Jews or Muslims as individuals.

I dislike both Islam and Judaism, both are equally unpleasant and aggressive cults.

The God of Israel is the only well Israelites Goden? And profit Jesus are for all Christians in belief or is USA's, Englands or Swedens God the real or Zeus and then Allah Akbar the biggest or only Islamic Goden? Lord I don't know and Buddha are zionist and are buddists?

When have I ever said anything intolerant about Jews? Stating historical fact with source documentation has nothing to do with tolerance.

I dislike both Islam and Judaism, both are equally unpleasant and aggressive cults.

Oh so you don't hate Jews?! Sure sure.

So that sick bigoted comment "will Israel get the fallout" from a nuclear strike in the neighborhood was made, it was all due to the deep love for Jews. Yes, as long as some Jews die its worth it.

Congrats. You just lied again and hit your 10,000th lie benchmark.

Last edited:
Jews is smaller strenght than moslem in Middle east even they have nuclears in arsenal. Iran can't go with reserve troops all of there big soldiers but Israel have in 2015/2016 forces up there reserve with 200,000 soldier och closer to truth. Very closer with 200,000 bigger reserve arsenal. Around 2 million soldiers can't attack Israelis now bigger reserve arsenal + 1 atombomb over Iran's reserve troops. Maybe Iran offering 150,000-300,000 reserve troops in the way in Israelis land then the war can begins.

Oh so you don't hate Jews?! Sure sure.

So that sick bigoted comment "will Israel get the fallout" from a nuclear strike in the neighborhood was made, it was all due to the deep love for Jews. Yes, as long as some Jews die its worth it.

Congrats. You just lied again and hit your 10,000th lie benchmark.

Why do you lie so much. I never said any such thing. I asked if nuking the Palestinians or whatever non-Jews someone suggested nuking would cause fall out for Israel. Making the point that it would not happen. You are a lying son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back