True Israel of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
True Israel of God
What is the essence of being a true Israelite? It is not literal descent from Abraham, but faith in God. It's in the Bible: "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7. "For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8.

The children of promise are those who put their faith in Jesus. It's in the Bible: "And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29.

Whether they are Jewish or Gentile, God regards only those who have renewed hearts as true Israelites. It's in the Bible. "For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29, NKJV. "For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Philippians 3:3, NKJV

True Israel of God | Bibleinfo.com

The present state of Israel is not the same Israel in the old testament and has no special connections to GOD and not the Israel Jesus talked about in the NT.

Israel is because a brave people stood up for themselves and said never again.

To me it all about both native and human rights.

What gets me is all the Jew haters demanded the Jews be kicked out of the west and sent to Palestine were they belonged, then when they did and created a state of their own they now want them sent back "home" because they feel they are losing out on Jewish ability. That is all it is pure greed on the part of the Jew haters, who should be doing what the Jews do and applying themselves more to what they are good at.

The zionist regime is not "israel."

"Israel" as a concept is a function of mythology of faggot rabbis about 700 BCE.

The people of Ancient Isreal are assimilated about 500 BCE according to the mythology.

The tribe of Judah remained delusional douchebags taken care of by the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire had much cooler "gods" than the faggot Yahweh that jews worshiped.

Thus Christianity was born.

What gets me is all the Jew haters demanded the Jews be kicked out of the west and sent to Palestine were they belonged, then when they did and created a state of their own they now want them sent back "home" because they feel they are losing out on Jewish ability. That is all it is pure greed on the part of the Jew haters, who should be doing what the Jews do and applying themselves more to what they are good at.
The powers that be certainly would not have created Israel out of nothing in 1948 had they known the Muslims and Zionists would lose their minds in the ensuing decades.

You are right. Hoodlums used to tell my parents many years ago, "Go back to Palestine!" Now Jews are being told to leave Palestine. So Jews are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

The powers that be certainly would not have created Israel out of nothing in 1948 had they known the Muslims and Zionists would lose their minds in the ensuing decades.

They knew full will that it would result in war and long term conflict. It was one of the most irresponsible actions ever taken by an international organization. It is unbelievable that the UN would sanction European colonial settlement at the expense of a native people. It will never happen again, but that won't help the Palestinians.

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'...............The British government knew from the moment it planned to withdraw its forces from Palestine more than 60 years ago that partition of the territory and the founding of the state of Israel would lead to war and defeat for the Arabs, secret documents released make clear...."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/26/british-secret-documents-palestine-partition

Indeed, muslims just have been being their muslim self, but leftozionists of old thought they could reform them. Bad idea, it was. And poor jews still suffer the consequences. [cue sigh]

True Israel of God
What is the essence of being a true Israelite? It is not literal descent from Abraham, but faith in God. It's in the Bible: "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7. "For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8.

The children of promise are those who put their faith in Jesus. It's in the Bible: "And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29.

Whether they are Jewish or Gentile, God regards only those who have renewed hearts as true Israelites. It's in the Bible. "For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29, NKJV. "For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Philippians 3:3, NKJV

True Israel of God | Bibleinfo.com

The present state of Israel is not the same Israel in the old testament and has no special connections to GOD and not the Israel Jesus talked about in the NT.
Interesting KKK seminar last night?

The zionist regime is not "israel."

"Israel" as a concept is a function of mythology of faggot rabbis about 700 BCE.

The people of Ancient Isreal are assimilated about 500 BCE according to the mythology.

The tribe of Judah remained delusional douchebags taken care of by the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire had much cooler "gods" than the faggot Yahweh that jews worshiped.

Thus Christianity was born.
Ever noticed how IslamoNazis and neo Nazis have this fascination with gay sex:

Shnouzer:
"Israel" as a concept is a function of mythology of faggot rabbis about 700 BCE."

"The Roman Empire had much cooler "gods" than the faggot Yahweh that jews worshiped."

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'...
Sneaking an emotionally charged term in devalues that whole guardian blah, not that I read it anyway. hehe It's like the jewish Haaretz - a stinking pile of the leftist shitt, but may be good for a litter box, or a cage liner.

A pity then that it was created in 1923 when the land was granted to the Jews as their NATIONal home by the legal sovereign rulers. They also granted land to the arab muslims and termed it arab Palestine/Transjordan. Along with many other parts of the M.E. granted to the muslims.

Why do you always ignore these actions and only highlight the Jews and Israel ?

A pity then that it was created in 1923 when the land was granted to the Jews as their NATIONal home by the legal sovereign rulers. They also granted land to the arab muslims and termed it arab Palestine/Transjordan. Along with many other parts of the M.E. granted to the muslims.

Then maybe my comment should have been "The powers that be certainly would not have created Israel out of nothing in 1923 had they known the Muslims and Zionists would lose their minds in the ensuing decades."

Except your statement may be the most anyone has ever stretched a truth ever. Though I guess that's pretty common among the nutso Jews and Palestinians that obsess over that bloodstained stretch of "holy" land.

If there was ever a statement that proves obama is out of his mind this is it.

"Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'...
Sneaking an emotionally charged term in devalues that whole guardian blah, not that I read it anyway. hehe It's like the jewish Haaretz - a stinking pile of the leftist shitt, but may be good for a litter box, or a cage liner.

It was the text of a British intelligence report that was recently de-classified. Nothing to do with the Guardian's editorializing.

Then maybe my comment should have been "The powers that be certainly would not have created Israel out of nothing in 1923 had they known the Muslims and Zionists would lose their minds in the ensuing decades."

Except your statement may be the most anyone has ever stretched a truth ever. Though I guess that's pretty common among the nutso Jews and Palestinians that obsess over that bloodstained stretch of "holy" land.

So you deny International law then because it goes against your dogma. No stretching of any truth, all you need do is look at the laws in place at the time and the minutes of the LoN meetings

Abraham wasn't or are the real Christianity Goden ?? In youtube I know God and Zeus. That little God how are Israeli's and the real God of Christianity ?? And Allah aren't the biggest of all Gods well. Christ are good God. And Englismen's highest are Goden but he we can't know if he exist or all Englishmen's belief on Christ ??

You are right. Hoodlums used to tell my parents many years ago, "Go back to Palestine!" Now Jews are being told to leave Palestine. So Jews are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Its about Britain allowing them to move there, not like they did, and they were suppose to be friendly to the Arabs there, of course they weren't . They are Russians and Europeans, not the Judeans of old. Read about the Uganda Scheme.

Last edited:

Why did your Parents leave Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back