Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Zimmerman got away with the murder of a black man

That makes him a hero among conservatives

00010700807274-0013.png

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
That guy's such a fucking idiot.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.
You know as well as I that he brought that on himself.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?

The tweets in question do not directly accuse Zimmerman and sound more like a general statement. This lawsuit won't get very far.

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?” Mr. Buttigieg tweeted.

Ms. Warren wrote: “My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children – especially young Black boys – can grow up safe and free.”

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online

Zimmerman is proof that as long as you hate the same people white racists hate -- they will overlook the fact you aren't white...….

However in the case of Zimmerman, since being half Hispanic isn't a race, I see why Zimmerman identifies himself as white....His pops is white, his mother is Peruvian, and his grandmother was part black -- which makes him part black....

But since he shares the same hatred that white racists do, he is a useful idiot.....until he beats up one of their sisters he was dating...since he has a nasty habit of beating on women...like most racists do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-in-court-after-domestic-violence-incident/

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?
Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Zimmerman is proof that as long as you hate the same people white racists hate -- they will overlook the fact you aren't white...….

However in the case of Zimmerman, since being half Hispanic isn't a race, I see why Zimmerman identifies himself as white....His pops is white, his mother is Peruvian, and his grandmother was part black -- which makes him part black....

But since he shares the same hatred that white racists do, he is a useful idiot.....until he beats up one of their sisters he was dating...since he has a nasty habit of beating on women...like most racists do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-in-court-after-domestic-violence-incident/

So the Zimmster has a strong pimp hand. I thought that was supposed to be an admirable quality in your neck of the woods?

pimp-hand

So the Zimmster has a strong pimp hand. I thought that was supposed to be an admirable quality in your neck of the woods?

pimp-hand
I would deflect too if I were you.....

That is common for dic suckers like you whenever I show up

pimp-hand
I would deflect too if I were you.....

That is common for dic suckers like you whenever I show up

Dude, whenever you show up, everyone either starts groaning like they heard a bad joke, or they laugh hysterically.

:laughing0301:

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

It wasn’t the “alt right” that threw him into “stardom”. It was the mainstream media pushing a Fake News narrative that a white guy “murdered” an unarmed innocent “black kid”. Then when it came out the man was Hispanic, they doubled down on their stupid mistake.

Normal human beings with a sense of decency, saw the blatant lies from the media about the story. The “kid” was really a violent teenage thug who assaulted the victim, Zimmerman, and he then shot him in self defense in the middle of receiving a beat down from the thug.
The facts supported Zimmerman, and the rabid leftwingers felt they had to keep playing the race card to save face. They couldn’t just admit they were wrong about the race of Zimmerman and they were wrong about the teenage thug.

Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.

I would support a black guy who shot this thug under the same circumstances

What's "racist" about perforating someone trying to slam your head against a curb? I'd offer the same courtesy to any white person who wanted to do that.
they all think that Trayvon was the guy in the photo that was used. I have never seen one photo of old trayvon as an eighteen year old. Why?

Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.
so you still think the photo of trayvon was him as an eighteen year old. right? BTW, he had items from houses in the neighborhood. how did he get them?

Forum List

Back