George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

And how is Martin support to know that when the dude gets out of his car and starts chasing him?

He lost zimmerman in the condo complex........he could have just walked home......

If someone started chasing me for no reason, I’d be pretty freaked out.

So freaked out that you'd attack them? It's not like Zimmerman chased him down and had him in the corner. That would be an entirely different situation. It's pretty clear on the phone call that not only did Martin outrun Zimmerman, but he was nowhere near any danger.

It raises the possibility of self defense.

How? From the 911 call we know that martin had already lost zimmerman in the condo complex...there was absolutely no contact between the two of them.......
But we know nothing about what happened after he hung up. Other than what the survivor tells us.

He didn't plan on tackling him you dope.......he simply wanted to be able to tell the police.....who were on the way...again...the police were on the way.....where the guy went....

And how is Martin support to know that when the dude gets out of his car and starts chasing him?

He lost zimmerman in the condo complex........he could have just walked home......
Fuck that, Zimmerman could have stayed home and masturbated, he did not protect anyone from anything.

He was on his way to the store when he spotted Martin. Zimmerman wasn't looking for trouble.
Horse fucking shit, he was on his own little negro patrol and said so.

Want to bet on that? Go to Wikipedia and get the entire story. He was going shopping when he went to his vehicle. He was not patrolling anything.

Fuck that, Zimmerman could have stayed home and masturbated, he did not protect anyone from anything.

He was on his way to the store when he spotted Martin. Zimmerman wasn't looking for trouble.

Want to bet on that? Go to Wikipedia and get the entire story. He was going shopping when he went to his vehicle. He was not patrolling anything.
I have the transcripts thanks.

I have the transcripts thanks.

obviously not or you did not read it......here it is.............................Full text of "Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police"

So freaked out that you'd attack them? It's not like Zimmerman chased him down and had him in the corner. That would be an entirely different situation. It's pretty clear on the phone call that not only did Martin outrun Zimmerman, but he was nowhere near any danger.

How? From the 911 call we know that martin had already lost zimmerman in the condo complex...there was absolutely no contact between the two of them.......
But we know nothing about what happened after he hung up. Other than what the survivor tells us.

No you are wrong....there was other witnesses and phone calls.

He didn't plan on tackling him you dope.......he simply wanted to be able to tell the police.....who were on the way...again...the police were on the way.....where the guy went....

and anoher liar pops up..

Stalked an unarmed black kid and murdered him. Rationalize all ya like.

standard attempt to spread dis-information. Give us your definition of stalking....that should be funny.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

"I don't know where the kid is....." -----George Zimmerman on 911 call.

The entire time he is talking to the 911 operator.......

View attachment 308525

Zimmerman said that Martin was running, not walking between condos. Martin saw Zimmerman, then took off and Zimmerman went after him. How is that not a chase?

You could always call your mommy............bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa trayon shit his pants when he saw Z pull out his weapon.

View attachment 308525

Zimmerman said that Martin was running, not walking between condos. Martin saw Zimmerman, then took off and Zimmerman went after him. How is that not a chase?

Z took out a Negroid thug......there should be medals for that. But he did reap a huge financial reward.....now worth millions.

He can whip out a painting in a hour or so and sell it for over 100.,000 dolllars.....do you know how much money he got for selling the pistiol he killed trayvon wid?

Consider the same situation from the perspective of Trayvon. A man jumps out of a truck and chases him down between two houses. I would be worried about my safety in such a situation.

You mean he was so worried about his safety, that he called his girlfriend instead of the police? What was he expecting her to do, come across town and beat up Zimmerman for him?

You can call that a bad decision if you want, but that doesn't change that it's reasonable to worry about one's safety when a stranger is running after you.

No, what it points to is that he was not scared in the least. What I presume happened was Trayvon called his girlfriend who criticized him running away from a white guy. Trayvon, trying to not disappoint his GF, wanted to attack Zimmerman to even the score to impress her. That's probably why she had somebody else claim she was his girlfriend. She didn't want to be forced to tell the truth in court.

That's awfully specious logic to claim he wasn't scared in the least.

First off, if he was scared, he wouldn't have stopped and hid until Zimmerman got off the phone. If he was scared, he would have called the police. Had he done that, he'd be alive today to celebrate his 25th birthday, even if from a jail cell somewhere. The police would have explained to him what was going on.

Trayvon was approximately 70 yards away from the home he was staying at. That's about 3/4 of a football field. Given the fact that he played football in school, that was a walk in the park for him. He could have ran that in less than a half of a minute.

From the time Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin, and to the end of the call, that was almost a minute. Trayvon could have probably walked back to that apartment without a problem.

Trayvon must have had a death wish. This sends a clear message to all negroid thugs....do not mess wid a white dude he might blast your dumb black ass. hehheh

There was no chase.......but thanks for distorting what actually happened. And he lost Zimmerman in the condos.........could have simply walked, slowly, to his fathers place and been just fine...but decided to attack zimmerman instead...

No chase? Zimmerman's phone call to 9/11 seems to indicate otherwise. Martin took off running after he saw Zimmerman checking him out, at which point in time Zimmerman got out of his car and can be heard on the phone call running after him.

No....zimmerman was in his truck calling 911 when martin walked between the condos.....zimmerman got out of his car and sprinted after martin to see where he was so he could tell the police where he was when they arrived.......zimmerman reported to the 911 operator that he was following martin and he was informed that that wasn't necessary, so zimmerman stopped...since he had lost martin in the condos......he then headed back to his truck to meet the police.
That’s not what Zimmerman said on the call to the police.

View attachment 308525

Where did trayvon run to?

Irregardless........any negro football player that cannot outrun a fat out of shape hispanic guy must really be doped up. Maybe that is why so many black thugs get killed by hispanics like in L.A. where they have pretty much cleaned out the negro gangs in mexican areas.

They counter-argue with made-up stories. The dispatcher never told Zim to return to his truck. A dispatcher has similar authority to a road worker in a city. Zimmerman sustained several injuries that warranted him to use deadly force. Zimmerman never wanted to fight or kill anybody. He was simply over zealous about helping police.

Trayvon fit the description of the person spotted by broken into homes. Zim never seen him in that area before, and thought it strange that a young black male in a hoodie would be standing there in the rain at nightfall. Following people is not against the law. You can follow anybody you like, unless they have a restraining order against you. All investigations, forensic evidence, eye witness account, autopsy, and the phone call line up with Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.

That being said, Zimmerman's mistake was getting out and running after Martin. It's not illegal, it was just not a smart move. Trayvon could have been a criminal that was armed, and shot Zimmerman dead.

Consider the same situation from the perspective of Trayvon. A man jumps out of a truck and chases him down between two houses. I would be worried about my safety in such a situation.

You mean he was so worried about his safety, that he called his girlfriend instead of the police? What was he expecting her to do, come across town and beat up Zimmerman for him?

You can call that a bad decision if you want, but that doesn't change that it's reasonable to worry about one's safety when a stranger is running after you.

No, what it points to is that he was not scared in the least. What I presume happened was Trayvon called his girlfriend who criticized him running away from a white guy. Trayvon, trying to not disappoint his GF, wanted to attack Zimmerman to even the score to impress her. That's probably why she had somebody else claim she was his girlfriend. She didn't want to be forced to tell the truth in court.

The girl told trayvonista the dude probably wanted to fuck him......which he wound up doing bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

First off, if he was scared, he wouldn't have stopped and hid until Zimmerman got off the phone. If he was scared, he would have called the police. Had he done that, he'd be alive today to celebrate his 25th birthday, even if from a jail cell somewhere. The police would have explained to him what was going on.

Trayvon was approximately 70 yards away from the home he was staying at. That's about 3/4 of a football field. Given the fact that he played football in school, that was a walk in the park for him. He could have ran that in less than a half of a minute.

From the time Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin, and to the end of the call, that was almost a minute. Trayvon could have probably walked back to that apartment without a problem.

Trayvon must have had a death wish. This sends a clear message to all negroid thugs....do not mess wid a white dude he might blast your dumb black ass. hehheh

Like I said, I believe his GF was behind it. He ran away from Zim until he talked with her, and after they spoke, he went back after Zimmerman. She holds the key to the mystery in my opinion, but she's going to have to live with it the rest of her life.

Yes....research shows more whites own guns but commit little crime.....fewer Blacks own guns, but commit more gun crime......Whites commit more suicide with guns though.......
Why are you comparing [presumably] lawful gun ownerships by whites (not counting the suicides) with criminal misuse of guns by blacks? The comparison should be the number of lawful gun owners who are white compared to the number of lawful gun owners who are black.

I'm not......the comparison is legal gun ownership rates. That is what the statistic shows. Then, you see that even though legal gun ownership is lower by Black Americans.....they experience more gun murder.

Hence...More Whites legally own guns, but more Blacks use guns for crime.
There is no correlation here. You're comparing lawful firearm ownership by whites to the number of blacks who are killed by the criminal misuse of a firearm presumably because you believe that those people committing murder in the black community are lawful gun owners and not criminals?

And are you the person who asked me why I wasn't a member of the NRA? It's because of dishonest shit like this.

Your lack of analytical ability(to be nice) is amazing.

First of all Z did not accuse trayvonista of anything but appearing suspicious.

Anytime a thread on Z gets going you are quick to join in--- but in all the times you have mouthed off regarding the whole thing you have never apparantly listened to the 911 call nor read any of the other evidence. If you had you would not come on here and expose your ridiculous opinion and assertions that run against all the evidence presented in the trial.

I have never seen it claimed T he had anything other than some skittles...he did also buy a can of arizona tea but he might have drunk that already. If he had a bag of groceries where were they?...none of that shows up in the pictures of the scene.

What trayvon was really up to ....no one knows. If trayvon was innocent why did he take off running?

Z did what any citizen should do if he sees something dangerous or suspicious....call the police and let them sort it out. That was Z's standard sop ....and he had gone through the process before and never shot anyone. He always called the police when he spotted someone suspicious. Another thing-- if he just wanted to kill a black ...he would not have called the police. You may not have any logic or analytical ability...but just a little common sense dictates that

Also....if Z had just wanted to murder a black dude he could have shot trayvon when he circled his truck or when trayvon accosted him.

If Z had his pistol out why would he want to fight trayvon? You nor any of the others trying to defend trayvon present no logic or any sensical reason for Z wanting to fight trayvon.

and...of course he did not want to fight trayvon....Z was not a fighter....never had a fight in his entire life. But we all know that trayvon not only liked to fight....he bragged about his fights.

They counter-argue with made-up stories. The dispatcher never told Zim to return to his truck. A dispatcher has similar authority to a road worker in a city. Zimmerman sustained several injuries that warranted him to use deadly force. Zimmerman never wanted to fight or kill anybody. He was simply over zealous about helping police.

Trayvon fit the description of the person spotted by broken into homes. Zim never seen him in that area before, and thought it strange that a young black male in a hoodie would be standing there in the rain at nightfall. Following people is not against the law. You can follow anybody you like, unless they have a restraining order against you. All investigations, forensic evidence, eye witness account, autopsy, and the phone call line up with Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.

That being said, Zimmerman's mistake was getting out and running after Martin. It's not illegal, it was just not a smart move. Trayvon could have been a criminal that was armed, and shot Zimmerman dead.

Well stupid people say and do stupid stuff. There are those who believe that simply because a person carries a weapon that they can't be in fear - after all they have the gun.

And calling 911 is not automatic for black people, especially certain groups of young black people. The police can oftentimes make the situation worse.

And didn't anyone ever teach you that when someone is following you, you don't lead them to where you live or where your loved ones are.

And didn't anyone ever teach you that when someone is following you, you don't lead them to where you live or where your loved ones are.

If he left Zimmerman in the dust, then that wasn't a possibility. Listen to the phone call. The run was only for a few seconds when Zimmerman lost track of him. If he was scared, then the safest place he could be in is the apartment he was staying at behind locked doors. And again, he made no attempt to contact the police department.

If he left Zimmerman in the dust, then that wasn't a possibility. Listen to the phone call. The run was only for a few seconds when Zimmerman lost track of him. If he was scared, then the safest place he could be in is the apartment he was staying at behind locked doors. And again, he made no attempt to contact the police department.

Exactly....you always see someone not familiar with the evidence claim oh he didn't want Z to know where he lived.

Well stupid people say and do stupid stuff. There are those who believe that simply because a person carries a weapon that they can't be in fear - after all they have the gun.

And calling 911 is not automatic for black people, especially certain groups of young black people. The police can oftentimes make the situation worse.

So how much worse could it get than getting gunned down?

That old urban legend of cops doing what they can to arrest black people is something that derived from the 1960's. Blacks do not call police for that reason. Blacks want to take care of all problems themselves. That's what leads to these gang shootings. One kills another guy, and the family or gang seek revenge. Then it goes back and forth until the cops finally arrest all involved.

Since we are talking about Trayvon, I'll use one of his sayings: Snitches get stitches. That's a code a lot of younger black people live by.

Like I said, I believe his GF was behind it. He ran away from Zim until he talked with her, and after they spoke, he went back after Zimmerman. She holds the key to the mystery in my opinion, but she's going to have to live with it the rest of her life.

Since she brought up the possibility Z was a sexual predator and T had already admitted to her that he had run...he suddenly realized that he appeared like a coward to her and thus decided to go back and attack Z to prove to his g/f he was not a coward for running away.

Forum List

Back