Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Of course he said to try to save face after losing, That is a dishonest scam, and something Trump would do. However, that is not the stated reason he gave,

STATED reason?

Nice attempt to move the goal post. Especially considering that you, the lefty here, is arguing that we should take what President Trump says at face value, and not consider that there might be additional or other or real reasons.

My point stands. When you claimed that "racism" is the only possible reason, and then I immediately get you to admit that there is another valid reason, you look like you were lying.

Because you were.

NONE OF LEFTY CLAIMS OF RACISM, SHOULD EVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT HARD EVIDENCE.

That's quite a stretch there dumb ass. I would have to be as stupid as you to go for such a childish excuse.

Oh, you think President Trump is above using a "childish excuse" ?

Well, I didn't mean to upset you by discussing your hero as though he was a regular person.

My point stands.

My point stands. When you claimed that "racism" is the only possible reason, and then I immediately get you to admit that there is another valid reason, you look like you were lying.

Because you were.

NONE OF LEFTY CLAIMS OF RACISM, SHOULD EVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT HARD EVIDENCE.

Your post is what a dumb person thinks a smart person might sound like. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your post is what a dumb person sounds like.

LOL!!! Excellent dodge!

Would you like ANOTHER possible reason for what TRump said, that was not racism, to even more show how silly you are?

Don't bother. You already said the fact that Trump is a liar is a good excuse to overlook his racism. I don't think you can get dumber than that, but if you can, I don't want to see it.

STATED reason?

Nice attempt to move the goal post. Especially considering that you, the lefty here, is arguing that we should take what President Trump says at face value, and not consider that there might be additional or other or real reasons.

Because you were.

That's quite a stretch there dumb ass. I would have to be as stupid as you to go for such a childish excuse.

Oh, you think President Trump is above using a "childish excuse" ?

Well, I didn't mean to upset you by discussing your hero as though he was a regular person.

My point stands.

Because you were.

Your post is what a dumb person thinks a smart person might sound like. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your post is what a dumb person sounds like.

LOL!!! Excellent dodge!

Would you like ANOTHER possible reason for what TRump said, that was not racism, to even more show how silly you are?

Don't bother. You already said the fact that Trump is a liar is a good excuse to overlook his racism. I don't think you can get dumber than that, but if you can, I don't want to see it.

1. Face saving INSTEAD of racism. Are you really that stupid?

2. SECOND other reason, when you said there were none. To get in the Judge's head and make him defensive in worrying that his rulings would look like bias on his part, thus encouraging more Trump favorable rulings. Your position is now TWICE refuted, you stupid person.

Forum List

Back