Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif

Is calling someone a "white supremacist" a slur? I'd say so, it is certainly looked at as a point of negativity and the attack would certainly hurt this Latino in his community.

The only thing Honky about Zimmerman is his name. If his name was Jorge Zeemermin, the media would have never looked at the case and made Trayvon a hero.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

Snowflake

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

Snowflake

Deal with it. :laughing0301:

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

Last edited:

What's "racist" about perforating someone trying to slam your head against a curb? I'd offer the same courtesy to any white person who wanted to do that.

What's "racist" about perforating someone trying to slam your head against a curb? I'd offer the same courtesy to any white person who wanted to do that.
They're mad because he didn't let a black thug murder him. Blacks are higher on the pecking order than Hispanics

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

Zimmerman wanted to be a cop. He tried at it but could not succeed. He ended up being a security guard for a complex that has crime in it. For the tragedy that unfolded a perfect storm had to occur. And it did. The greatest thing for Zimmerman was that President Obama put in his twp cents. The charges were maxed out on him. Lesser charges were not used. It is possible he could have gotten 10 years or so approved by a jury if a lesser charge was there to use. The judge was a known Prog who would have thrown the book at Zimmerman for any offense approved. In all of this Treyvon was made out to be a little goody two shoes. He was not. A dangerous time in life is being a teenager who is having issues.

They're mad because he didn't let a black thug murder him. Blacks are higher on the pecking order than Hispanics

Of course, Señor Zimmerman was originally labeled as "white" by the media, because of his name which originated in Germany, a honky country.

They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

I hope he gets all he deserves.

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.

The guy reminds me of Trump. Never happy unless his name is in the headlines.

Oh STFU. Everyone's a run of the mill "racist" to you, but yourself.

Except we're not the ones murdering millions of black babies through abortion, and governing those horrible cities where blacks are murdering each other by thousands per year.

If the Klan had a "Kill The Darkies" award, you would certainly be on the nomination list.

Oh STFU. Everyone's a run of the mill "racist" to you, but yourself.

Except we're not the ones murdering millions of black babies through abortion, and governing those horrible cities where blacks are murdering each other by thousands per year.

If the Klan had a "Kill The Darkies" award, you would certainly be on the nomination list.

I understand. You have nothing to say about the subject, so you just spout something about abortion. I know that has always been your escape method, but it doesn't work as well as you might hope.

Do you have any actual proof to back up your claim that Zimmerman is a "run of the mill" racist?

Forum List

Back