George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning?

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

More than likely will not get to first base with this, but I don't blame him for trying.

I am hoping however Nick Sampson's case goes to trial and he wins at least a partial victory for the way those left wing asshole slobs treated him.

He's just looking for a payday and has a ambulance chaser lawyer that took on the case for a share of whatever they can get. Bet it doesn't get far.

I am hoping however Nick Sampson's case goes to trial and he wins at least a partial victory for the way those left wing asshole slobs treated him.

Who the fuck is Nick Sampson?

More than likely will not get to first base with this, but I don't blame him for trying.

I do. It's frivolous litigation and abuse of the courts. I hope whoever took his case also takes him to the cleaners.

I forget what station now, but I think it was CNN that settled out of court, so Sandmann got something. Of course, part of the agreement is that it doesn't get disclosed to the public.

He is the 16 year old boy who was wearing a MAGA hat that made the news while the Black Hebrew Israelites shouted four letter words and other vile verbal garbage at him. He just stood there wearing his hat and smiling not saying a word and he was hammered in the press for it, excuse me so called press.

I do. It's frivolous litigation and abuse of the courts. I hope whoever took his case also takes him to the cleaners.

I doubt it. Most of these lawyers work on contingency with suits like this. If he doesn't win, no loss.

I forget what station now, but I think it was CNN that settled out of court, so Sandmann got something. Of course, part of the agreement is that it doesn't get disclosed to the public.

Now that you mention it, I do recall something to that affect, but I do believe he still is suing the Washington Post if memory serves.

He is the 16 year old boy who was wearing a MAGA hat that made the news while the Black Hebrew Israelites shouted four letter words and other vile verbal garbage at him. He just stood there wearing his hat and smiling not saying a word and he was hammered in the press for it, excuse me so called press.

He was making fun of your spell check.

Now that you mention it, I do recall something to that affect, but I do believe he still is suing the Washington Post if memory serves.

Oh no, he's still suing alright. But one down and I don't know how many more to go.

He was making fun of your spell check.

I was also making a point. How "defamed" can someone be in the public view if the poster doesn't even know his name?

Any chance at him winning?

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.

Who else could they have been talking about? They were celebrating what would be Martin's birthday today, and they basically said that the person that killed him was a racist white-Hispanic supremacist. There was only one person that killed Martin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back