Film Director Ava DuVernay talks about White privilege and Trayvon Martin

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Oscar-nominated director Ava DuVernay slams Melania Trump and Liam Neeson for their 'white privilege'. 'When people ask me what white privilege is.... Imagine if this was a white boy in a hoodie with a bag of skittles who was just trying to walk home,' DuVernay said.

That is a reference to the Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman case.
Soooo let us imagine if Martin had been White and Zimmerman had been Black.
The Press would not have given a chit and Obammy would not have given a chit, and DuVernay would not have given a chit about the case.
Since Martin was killed by Zimmerman in 2012 over 3000 White folks have been murdered by Black assailants, but there is never any outcry from the Left Wingers.
The Left treats Black on White crime and White on Black crime entirely different.
They need to show some balance if they want credibility.
Zimmerman was acquitted because it was a case of self-defense.
If Trayvon was on top of DuVernay cracking her head against the sidewalk she would have done what it took to save her own life also.
The Left made the case a racial issue because they are racist cretins.

Ava DuVernay slams Melania Trump and Liam Neeson for their white privilege | Daily Mail Online

I sent Ms. Ava DuVernay a tweet. I'll be patiently waiting for her reply.

Ava DuVernay, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.

Oscar-nominated director Ava DuVernay slams Melania Trump and Liam Neeson for their 'white privilege'. 'When people ask me what white privilege is.... Imagine if this was a white boy in a hoodie with a bag of skittles who was just trying to walk home,' DuVernay said.

That is a reference to the Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman case.
Soooo let us imagine if Martin had been White and Zimmerman had been Black.
The Press would not have given a chit and Obammy would not have given a chit, and DuVernay would not have given a chit about the case.
Since Martin was killed by Zimmerman in 2012 over 3000 White folks have been murdered by Black assailants, but there is never any outcry from the Left Wingers.
The Left treats Black on White crime and White on Black crime entirely different.
They need to show some balance if they want credibility.
Zimmerman was acquitted because it was a case of self-defense.
If Trayvon was on top of DuVernay cracking her head against the sidewalk she would have done what it took to save her own life also.
The Left made the case a racial issue because they are racist cretins.

Ava DuVernay slams Melania Trump and Liam Neeson for their white privilege | Daily Mail Online
3000 whites have been killed by black ppl since 2012?

So taken out this year (as its just started) that's 3000 in 6 years.

That works out tp 500 a year. So what your saying is just around 6 whites a week are killed by black ppl. Pretty much one a day.

Where is this killing going on ?

White ppl make sure they live as far away from black ppl as poss.

White ppl also make sure not to go places were black ppl are living.

White ppl make sure that if any black person is an area which is white to callthe cops and white ppls homes are tooled up to a level that'd make Rambo proud.

White ppl make sure blk ppl have the highest unemployment so your not going to see too many blk ppl at work.

So where is this killing going on ?

If the numbers were that high, that one white person a day was killed by black person ?

White ppl would never stand for it.

It would b pain stakingly documented.

In fact I'd go as far to say that whites would consider it an act of war.

They'd b doing shakedowns of every black neighbourhood from Ferguson to harlem. They b rounding up every blk person they can get their hands on.

Forum List

Back