George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

The internet calls, and raises your bullshit.....notice the letters are "CNN," not "NRA...." you doofus........

Gun deaths study points to state and racial differences - CNN

The research, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine on Monday, measures drastic differences in how black and white men experience fatal gun violence in the United States.

Between 2008 and 2016, black men were more likely to die by guns in homicides, whereas white men were more likely to die by guns in suicides, and for both groups, the rates of those types of death varied widely by state, according to the study.
---------

A Pew Research Center report published last year found that 48% of white men say they currently own a gun, compared with 24% each of white women and non-white men, and only 16% of non-white women.

You want me to take the word of the fake news MSM? Schizophrenic. I used to be a member of the NRA, once they became a partisanshithead political PAC I quit them.

More......you really are stupid, and should think before you post....

Guns and race: The different worlds of black and white Americans

Gun deaths also vary dramatically by type. The vast majority (77 percent) of white gun deaths are suicides; less than one in five (19 percent) is a homicide. These figures are nearly opposite in the black population, where only 14 percent of gun deaths are suicides but 82 percent are homicides:

Gun deaths in America will go right on as they have. Watch.

Gun deaths have been on a steady decline since Prohibition was ended.

Sure. Well there you have it folks. An anonymous poster on a chat board deems it so.

Steady decline in gun deaths over the last 40 years over all, once you average out the ups and downs.

chart_facts.png

The big peaks were Prohibition and the War on Drugs.

Which is shown by this wider view going back further.

US-homicide-rate-1891-2008-600x375.jpg

It was Zimmerman who caused the whole situation.
Martin was not sneaking around in order to break into houses as Zimmerman claimed.
Would he be carrying a bag of groceries in the rain to check out burglary targets?
Zimmerman had every right to walk around and see what that little punk was doing walking around IN THE RAIN, snooping into peoples houses.

Welcome to my ignore list you ignorant goofball.

And the internet answers....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/emthe_trayvon_hoaxem_and_the_truth.html

Before his death, Trayvon Martin was on the phone with someone using a pre-paid phone with no name attached to it. This phone number was listed in Trayvon Martin’s contacts as his “Bae,” or girlfriend, along with a picture of a young woman who is definitely not Rachel Jeantel.

Gilbert pored over the 750 pages of phone records connected with Trayvon’s phone and discovered a trove of text messages between Trayvon and his Bae. Often sexual, these texts strongly suggest an intimate relationship.

At the trial, Rachel Jeantel was asked about a letter that she had purportedly written and signed “Diamond Eugene.” Jeantel testified that Diamond Eugene was a “nickname,” and she had dictated the letter to someone else. The letter was handwritten in cursive, which Jeantel could not read.

Among the many text messages Trayvon received from his Bae, were dozens of photographs none of which resemble Rachel Jeantel. However, the pictures strongly resemble a Tallahassee woman who happens to be named Diamond Eugene, whom Gilbert believes is the half-sister of Rachel Jeantel, based on DNA samples surreptitiously collected from both women.

When Benjamin Crump first announced that he had located the person on the phone with Trayvon before her death, he described her as sixteen years old. This was the precise age that Diamond Eugene would have been at the time, and two years younger than Rachel Jeantel.

It isn’t absolutely certain, but the evidence strongly points to witness fraud. The phone and text records, the letter signed Diamond Eugene, Crump’s initial description of the witness, all support Joel Gilbert’s contention that it was Diamond Eugene on the phone with Trayvon Martin.

Hey Ray, first of all I want to thank you for acknowledging that Zimmerman was in the wrong following Martin. You're the first person who supports the Zimmerman verdict I've encountered who can even admit that his hands were not dirty in this incident or like one person here believes "the jury determined him [Zimmerman] to be 100% innocent".

Your scenario, while I understand your point is not similar to what occured in the killing of Martin. Let me try one. If I'm walking to my car and it's dark & rainy out and my situation awareness is zero because I'm talking on my phone and someone jumps out of the bushes and grabs me, then my assumption is that this person not only means me harm but I'm in danger of emminent harm because they have already attacked. I don't think anyone would complain about the use of deadly force in that situation.

On the other hand, if I'm walking but happen to notice someone following me, my thought process will be pretty much the same - that I'm in danger of a possible attack it's just not emminent YET. In the first instance there is no apprehension because I wasn't aware of the person prior to the attack, in the second instance the apprehension begins once I become aware that I'm being stalked.

Now compare my awareness that someone is stalking me or following me if you will with your scenario of two guys saying "let's get him". Would I be within my lawful right to shoot someone because they're following me in a dark parking lot and eventually catch up to me and force a confrontation? What if those guys that you heard "let's get him" were not even referring to you or not meaning anything harmful? You would shoot them if they got too close to you?

In my opinion, neither of these scenarios are clear cut cases but my understanding of the law is that there has to be an emminent threat of grievious bodily harm or death, not just apprehension.

In states like mine, the presumption of innocence is with the victim. Our law states "If you believe." Okay, how would a prosecutor be able to prove what I believed at the time?

So two well built younger guys say "LETS' GET HIM!" and start charging towards me. The first thing I would do is get out of their path. If they altered their course to continue towards me, I pull out my gun. 99 times out of a hundred, the brandishing of a firearm stops most any attack. There are hundreds of local stories just like that if you have the time to fish them out. They seldom make national news.

So now, I tell police why I shot the two guys. It's reasonable to assume they were coming after me since I crossed the street to get away from them. It's clear they had intent on serious harm to me given the fact they continued their attack after I brandished my weapon.

No prosecutor could charge me with a crime because it's reasonable assumption these guys were on dope, or otherwise had some strong issues with me enough to do me harm. After all, whatever they wanted to do was worth risking their lives.

Admit it.......the gun would have made you shoot them.....it would have taken over your soul....forced you to aim it, and forced you to pull the trigger, even if they ran away...in fact, the gun would force you to hunt them down, and then kill them.....then, after the gun was finished, it would make you believe you had to do it......

Those guns...can't trust em for anything.....

They actually believe it too. I always ask them what if we took an upper-middle-class area of white people, created a law all homes must have a gun, what kind of difference it would make in crime? That usually shuts them up. Only then do they come to the realization it's not the gun--it's the people.

Yes....research shows more whites own guns but commit little crime.....fewer Blacks own guns, but commit more gun crime......Whites commit more suicide with guns though.......

It isn't race either, it is about fatherless homes.
Where are you getting the statistic that fewer blacks own guns but commit more gun crime?

Gun deaths study points to state and racial differences - CNN

Between 2008 and 2016, black men were more likely to die by guns in homicides, whereas white men were more likely to die by guns in suicides, and for both groups, the rates of those types of death varied widely by state, according to the study.

A Pew Research Center report published last year found that 48% of white men say they currently own a gun, compared with 24% each of white women and non-white men, and only 16% of non-white women.

Guns and race: The different worlds of black and white Americans

Gun deaths also vary dramatically by type. The vast majority (77 percent) of white gun deaths are suicides; less than one in five (19 percent) is a homicide. These figures are nearly opposite in the black population, where only 14 percent of gun deaths are suicides but 82 percent are homicides:

Yes....research shows more whites own guns but commit little crime.....fewer Blacks own guns, but commit more gun crime......Whites commit more suicide with guns though.......
Why are you comparing [presumably] lawful gun ownerships by whites (not counting the suicides) with criminal misuse of guns by blacks? The comparison should be the number of lawful gun owners who are white compared to the number of lawful gun owners who are black.

I'm not......the comparison is legal gun ownership rates. That is what the statistic shows. Then, you see that even though legal gun ownership is lower by Black Americans.....they experience more gun murder.

Hence...More Whites legally own guns, but more Blacks use guns for crime.

It isn't race either, it is about fatherless homes.

Bullshit. If only your genocidal slave trading founders had been up to the task of performing their own labor. But they considered labor beneath them, much like your current grifter aristocracy.

Hey, shitstain.......my ancestors didn't get here till after the Civil War...you dumb ass.......and before you criticize Americans....blame the Africans for the slave trade, and the Europeans for the slave trade.......and the majority of the slaves went to central and south America....blame them too....you are a really stupid human....

Not quite true.
While sugar plantations did use slaved in the Caribbean, slavery was not very profitable to not in great demand until the invention of the cotton gin made cotton so profitable in the US.
And the Civil War did not at all end slavery in the US, but only switched it to economic force instead of the whip.
Essentially economic slavery is still quite popular in the US, with massive tax breaks for "landlords", but none for poor renters. Everyone should be embarrassed that renters can not write off rent payments as a cost of doing business.
And no, Africans were not much involved in the slave trade. The closest you could get to that is to say Arabs from the Mideast.

Wow...another dumb person posting....

More Slaves were shipped to south America and the caribbean...that is a fact.

Slavery ended.......when the Republicans killed enough democrats to make them give up their slaves....

Economic slavery is a joke that you guys keep telling yourselves because you have reality dyslexia.

Moron...Africans drove the slave Trade.......... and the Europeans bought the slaves and sent them to the new world....

Moron....

Slavery in the Americas | Slavery and Remembrance

Only about 6 percent of all Africans shipped across the Atlantic were taken to North America. The largest numbers went to Brazil and to the Caribbean.
-------

The newly founded United States was home to 700,000 enslaved people (one million lived and toiled in Brazil at the same time).
------------
But wherever sugar dominated, enslaved populations tended to increase only from the importations of Africans. As planters converted more land to sugar cultivation, they sought more African laborers. Yet the higher proportion of Africans, the worse the levels of sickness and death (a clear link to the trauma of enslavement and the Middle Passage). In addition, work in the sugar fields, where men tended to outnumber women, was severely taxing and general health was worse than in other slave work.

Wrong.
The slave section of the US was very small in area, so then the concentration of slaves was huge, and therefore very abusive.
The slavery in the Caribbean and South America was over 10 times the area, with only about the same number of slaves, so was entirely different and much less abusive.
You can also tell there was a difference in levels of abuse because slavery was voluntarily ended in South America and the Caribbean, decades before it took a war to end it in the US.

And your figures are skewed because they only talk about numbers of slaves shipped, while slavery in the US increased by over a factor of 10, decades after shipping slaves to the US was outlawed.
US slaves were multiplied descendants, not imported.
{... Congress first regulated against the trade in the Slave Trade Act of 1794. The 1794 Act ended the legality of American ships participating in the trade. The 1807 law did not change that—it made all importation from abroad, even on foreign ships, a federal crime. The United Kingdom, the major power involved in the Atlantic slave trade, had passed the comparable Abolition of the Slave Trade Act, on February 23, 1807 (achieving royal assent on March 25, 1807). ...}

Again...that doesn't matter......the total number of slaves was higher going to South and Central America and the Carribean.........

You keep focusing on non important aspects of the issue.

GO GEORGE GO!
Yes! Go George, to somewhere else, anywhere else.
Just like a Woketard to hate someone whose only crime was defending themselves against criminals.

Martin was not sneaking around in order to break into houses as Zimmerman claimed.
Would he be carrying a bag of groceries in the rain to check out burglary targets?

Your lack of analytical ability(to be nice) is amazing.

First of all Z did not accuse trayvonista of anything but appearing suspicious.

Anytime a thread on Z gets going you are quick to join in--- but in all the times you have mouthed off regarding the whole thing you have never apparantly listened to the 911 call nor read any of the other evidence. If you had you would not come on here and expose your ridiculous opinion and assertions that run against all the evidence presented in the trial.

I have never seen it claimed T he had anything other than some skittles...he did also buy a can of arizona tea but he might have drunk that already. If he had a bag of groceries where were they?...none of that shows up in the pictures of the scene.

What trayvon was really up to ....no one knows. If trayvon was innocent why did he take off running?

Z did what any citizen should do if he sees something dangerous or suspicious....call the police and let them sort it out. That was Z's standard sop ....and he had gone through the process before and never shot anyone. He always called the police when he spotted someone suspicious. Another thing-- if he just wanted to kill a black ...he would not have called the police. You may not have any logic or analytical ability...but just a little common sense dictates that

Also....if Z had just wanted to murder a black dude he could have shot trayvon when he circled his truck or when trayvon accosted him.

If Z had his pistol out why would he want to fight trayvon? You nor any of the others trying to defend trayvon present no logic or any sensical reason for Z wanting to fight trayvon.

and...of course he did not want to fight trayvon....Z was not a fighter....never had a fight in his entire life. But we all know that trayvon not only liked to fight....he bragged about his fights.

GO GEORGE GO!
Just like a Woketard to hate someone whose only crime was defending themselves against criminals.

Anytime a thread on Z gets going you are quick to join in--- but in all the times you have mouthed off regarding the whole thing you have never apparantly listened to the 911 call nor read any of the other evidence. If you had you would not come on here and expose your ridiculous opinion and assertions that run against all the evidence presented in the trial.

I have never seen it claimed T he had anything other than some skittles...he did also buy a can of arizona tea but he might have drunk that already. If he had a bag of groceries where were they?...none of that shows up in the pictures of the scene.

What trayvon was really up to ....no one knows. If trayvon was innocent why did he take off running?

Z did what any citizen should do if he sees something dangerous or suspicious....call the police and let them sort it out. That was Z's standard sop ....and he had gone through the process before and never shot anyone. He always called the police when he spotted someone suspicious. Another thing-- if he just wanted to kill a black ...he would not have called the police. You may not have any logic or analytical ability...but just a little common sense dictates that

Also....if Z had just wanted to murder a black dude he could have shot trayvon when he circled his truck or when trayvon accosted him.

If Z had his pistol out why would he want to fight trayvon? You nor any of the others trying to defend trayvon present no logic or any sensical reason for Z wanting to fight trayvon.

and...of course he did not want to fight trayvon....Z was not a fighter....never had a fight in his entire life. But we all know that trayvon not only liked to fight....he bragged about his fights.

They counter-argue with made-up stories. The dispatcher never told Zim to return to his truck. A dispatcher has similar authority to a road worker in a city. Zimmerman sustained several injuries that warranted him to use deadly force. Zimmerman never wanted to fight or kill anybody. He was simply over zealous about helping police.

Trayvon fit the description of the person spotted by broken into homes. Zim never seen him in that area before, and thought it strange that a young black male in a hoodie would be standing there in the rain at nightfall. Following people is not against the law. You can follow anybody you like, unless they have a restraining order against you. All investigations, forensic evidence, eye witness account, autopsy, and the phone call line up with Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.

That being said, Zimmerman's mistake was getting out and running after Martin. It's not illegal, it was just not a smart move. Trayvon could have been a criminal that was armed, and shot Zimmerman dead.

GO GEORGE GO!

They counter-argue with made-up stories. The dispatcher never told Zim to return to his truck. A dispatcher has similar authority to a road worker in a city. Zimmerman sustained several injuries that warranted him to use deadly force. Zimmerman never wanted to fight or kill anybody. He was simply over zealous about helping police.

Trayvon fit the description of the person spotted by broken into homes. Zim never seen him in that area before, and thought it strange that a young black male in a hoodie would be standing there in the rain at nightfall. Following people is not against the law. You can follow anybody you like, unless they have a restraining order against you. All investigations, forensic evidence, eye witness account, autopsy, and the phone call line up with Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.

That being said, Zimmerman's mistake was getting out and running after Martin. It's not illegal, it was just not a smart move. Trayvon could have been a criminal that was armed, and shot Zimmerman dead.

Consider the same situation from the perspective of Trayvon. A man jumps out of a truck and chases him down between two houses. I would be worried about my safety in such a situation.

Consider the same situation from the perspective of Trayvon. A man jumps out of a truck and chases him down between two houses. I would be worried about my safety in such a situation.

There was no chase.......but thanks for distorting what actually happened. And he lost Zimmerman in the condos.........could have simply walked, slowly, to his fathers place and been just fine...but decided to attack zimmerman instead...

There was no chase.......but thanks for distorting what actually happened. And he lost Zimmerman in the condos.........could have simply walked, slowly, to his fathers place and been just fine...but decided to attack zimmerman instead...

No chase? Zimmerman's phone call to 9/11 seems to indicate otherwise. Martin took off running after he saw Zimmerman checking him out, at which point in time Zimmerman got out of his car and can be heard on the phone call running after him.

No chase? Zimmerman's phone call to 9/11 seems to indicate otherwise. Martin took off running after he saw Zimmerman checking him out, at which point in time Zimmerman got out of his car and can be heard on the phone call running after him.

No....zimmerman was in his truck calling 911 when martin walked between the condos.....zimmerman got out of his car and sprinted after martin to see where he was so he could tell the police where he was when they arrived.......zimmerman reported to the 911 operator that he was following martin and he was informed that that wasn't necessary, so zimmerman stopped...since he had lost martin in the condos......he then headed back to his truck to meet the police.

No....zimmerman was in his truck calling 911 when martin walked between the condos.....zimmerman got out of his car and sprinted after martin to see where he was so he could tell the police where he was when they arrived.......zimmerman reported to the 911 operator that he was following martin and he was informed that that wasn't necessary, so zimmerman stopped...since he had lost martin in the condos......he then headed back to his truck to meet the police.
That’s not what Zimmerman said on the call to the police.

What did he say? Please, enlighten us.....

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

"I don't know where the kid is....." -----George Zimmerman on 911 call.

The entire time he is talking to the 911 operator.......

You mean he was so worried about his safety, that he called his girlfriend instead of the police? What was he expecting her to do, come across town and beat up Zimmerman for him?

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

"I don't know where the kid is....." -----George Zimmerman on 911 call.

The entire time he is talking to the 911 operator.......

upload_2020-2-24_9-57-2.png

Zimmerman said that Martin was running, not walking between condos. Martin saw Zimmerman, then took off and Zimmerman went after him. How is that not a chase?

You mean he was so worried about his safety, that he called his girlfriend instead of the police? What was he expecting her to do, come across town and beat up Zimmerman for him?

You can call that a bad decision if you want, but that doesn't change that it's reasonable to worry about one's safety when a stranger is running after you.

You can call that a bad decision if you want, but that doesn't change that it's reasonable to worry about one's safety when a stranger is running after you.

No, what it points to is that he was not scared in the least. What I presume happened was Trayvon called his girlfriend who criticized him running away from a white guy. Trayvon, trying to not disappoint his GF, wanted to attack Zimmerman to even the score to impress her. That's probably why she had somebody else claim she was his girlfriend. She didn't want to be forced to tell the truth in court.

No, what it points to is that he was not scared in the least. What I presume happened was Trayvon called his girlfriend who criticized him running away from a white guy. Trayvon, trying to not disappoint his GF, wanted to attack Zimmerman to even the score to impress her. That's probably why she had somebody else claim she was his girlfriend. She didn't want to be forced to tell the truth in court.

That's awfully specious logic to claim he wasn't scared in the least.

Forum List

Back