Transportation Disaster in KY: Kids Get Off School Bus at 10 PM!

Shall I play your game, and shame you and meltdown for comparing children to BEANS?

Oh but wait....I'm not a snowflake, I'm not easily offended, so I won't. Moving on:

Out of one side of your mouth you say I "don't respect parent's rights" but also, that I am wholly responsible for basically whatever happens to "the beans", even up to an including hearsay about what happened to the beans outside of school time and grounds.

So which is it?

I'm wholly responsible, or the parents are?
You are WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE while they're in your care.

Just like I am wholly responsible for freight in my care.

But being responsible DOES NOT equate to being IN CHARGE.

You work for the parents in the same way I work for the shippers and receivers.

That is what you have lost sight of.

You work for the parents.

You are WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE while they're in your care.

Just like I am wholly responsible for freight in my care.

But being responsible DOES NOT equate to being IN CHARGE.

You work for the parents in the same way I work for the shippers and receivers.

That is what you have lost sight of.

You work for the parents.

Please specify, with examples, the difference between being "responsible" and being "IN CHARGE". Because I think you're just playing with words to make yourself feel great.

Please specify, with examples, the difference between being "responsible" and being "IN CHARGE". Because I think you're just playing with words to make yourself feel great.
Simple ... I'm responsible for what happens to my cargo while it is in my possession...but I'm not in charge of what happens to my cargo.

Someone else informs me where it's going, what temperature it needs to be transported, when it needs to be picked up and when it needs to be delivered, where it needs to be delivered, who need to sign for it and who needs to be notified after the delivery is complete.

While I own the trucks, trailers, licences, permits and insurance...and drive the truck...I accept responsible...but I'm not in charge.

Last edited:
Typical Democrat controlled big city shithole. You see them in every state. Incompetence as usual.

Simple ... I'm responsible for what happens to my cargo while it is in my possession...but I'm not in charge of what happens to my cargo.

Someone else informs me where it's going, what temperature it needs to be transported, when it needs to be picked up and when it needs to be delivered, where it needs to be delivered, who need to sign for it and who needs to be notified after the delivery is complete.

While I own the trucks, trailers, licences, permits and insurance...and drive the truck...I accept responsible...but I'm not in charge.

Doesn't this just contradict your previous post?

Forum List

Back