St Louis Cards-baseball

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Maybe you starters( batters) need glasses--If you cant hit these minor leaguers in spring training you will be last place again. Or are you getting to high like Carpenter used to be back in his day on the team?

Maybe you starters( batters) need glasses--If you cant hit these minor leaguers in spring training you will be last place again. Or are you getting to high like Carpenter used to be back in his day on the team?
dodgers vs padres from seoul today. but they are across the date line so i'd better recheck which today that is.

You look like a bunch of minor leaguers St Louis-Where did you learn how to hit? Its pathetic. Most of you aren't homerun hitters get on base.
Are you an idiot Marmol, Donavan is 0 for 8 in the lead off spot,You cant possibly win. Your job is done soon, why the H did they ever extend you?

Last edited:
The Dodgers are superb, as both leagues are going to find out the best way: getting their butts kicked, particularly the Redbirds.

So, now I have to eat my words, Birds. You just knocked in three runs for a 5 to 2 lead.

Last edited:
Had been a lifetime fan. Dropped out at 94 strike. Suckered back in around 2001. Now more a casual fan watching the WC races the last weeks and some playoffs.

Since the 2012 playoff collapse, Cards have been terrible on the big stage. Never a big meaningful hit. Only Shildt had them almost in that most recent LA WC heartbreaker loss. That was the best I had seen them since 2011 but no big hit. I’ve almost quit following them? SEA & AZ are more interesting.

LaRussa was overrated, but far better than Marmol for in game MGT. Shildt was much better.

I glanced in last night saw decrepped Carpenter again and tuned out. I’m disgusted with them again.

yes I once looked into it. Over 50 playoff games but not one big meaningful hit for Carpenter yet they put him as a core player? 2012 lost three straight up 3-1 with Carp stinking it up. note: Trout with only 4 playoff games?

Fowler better but similar, yet they played him over many other better bench players? I didnt get it. Matheney roe the FISH & FOWL train outa town Getting swept with loaded lineup possibilities.

100MPH HICKS goes 5 shutout innings to get a win Last night. Oneill on Boston. Garcia WS star, Arizonarena on TB. All winning awards. Things seen headed downhill again. Hope I’m wrong.

I see St Louis beat the worst team in baseball. I see 5 of their starters are worthless, and minor leaguers could hit better than they can. A chance of a lifetime and losers blow it.

You look like a bunch of minor leaguers St Louis-Where did you learn how to hit? Its pathetic. Most of you aren't homerun hitters get on base.
Are you an idiot Marmol, Donavan is 0 for 8 in the lead off spot,You cant possibly win. Your job is done soon, why the H did they ever extend you?
The owners, The DimWitts, have obviously valued the revenue stream from 3.5 million fans annually and taken it for granted as they lessen the talent of the team each year. Our GM, idiot bowtie wearing John Mozeliak, carries out ownership's mandate to simply put a team on the field that has a chance of making one of the wildcards. Plus our manager and coaches are bottom of the barrel.
And now, that isn't even the case. The only way to get improvements is to sstop going to the games.

Had been a lifetime fan. Dropped out at 94 strike. Suckered back in around 2001. Now more a casual fan watching the WC races the last weeks and some playoffs.

Since the 2012 playoff collapse, Cards have been terrible on the big stage. Never a big meaningful hit. Only Shildt had them almost in that most recent LA WC heartbreaker loss. That was the best I had seen them since 2011 but no big hit. I’ve almost quit following them? SEA & AZ are more interesting.

LaRussa was overrated, but far better than Marmol for in game MGT. Shildt was much better.
Its the DimWitts making the calls now. The team needs to be sold to get better again.

Last edited:
Giving away an OF of Oneill, Arozarena and Garcia is a severe lack of judgement. All three could be HOF at some point. They are WS MVP, GG, ALDS, ALCS MVP etc. But they kept CARP the FISH and Fowler the FOWL?

Giving away an OF of Oneill, Arozarena and Garcia is a severe lack of judgement. All three could be HOF at some point. They are WS MVP, GG, ALDS, ALCS MVP etc. But they kept CARP the FISH and Fowler the FOWL?
After the Oneill/Marmol conflict early last year, I think Oneill wanted out of town. Marmol has no business being the manager and the morons just extended him 2 years.

Forum List

Back