Florida has recognized prager u an educational vender

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Which is a bad joke IMHO. Here's some of the things you can find in the prager u "education" section.

First, slavery was a compromise.

Then WWII was won by masculinity.

An animated Fredric Douglas (yes, that Fredric Douglas) tell kids abut how slavery wasn't really all that bad an attack other abolitionists.

“The Florida Department of Education reviewed PragerU Kids and determined the material aligns to Florida’s revised civics and government standards. PragerU Kids is no different than many other resources, which can be used as supplemental materials in Florida schools at district discretion.”

Which is a bad joke IMHO. Here's some of the things you can find in the prager u "education" section.

An animated Fredric Douglas (yes, that Fredric Douglas) tell kids abut how slavery wasn't really all that bad an attack other abolitionists.

This is a video from like 10 years ago from Prager University...

1691710403025.png

I doubt the folks in Florida have seen this particular iteration of the Prager U decapitation of the governor's stance.

It gets better from the standpoint of making Florida look even more batshit crazy under it's current dictatorship:

1691710648228.png

Doesn't exactly sound like the jobs program that InSantis was trying to sell.

Prager U (back when it was trying to be legit before the blob) even took down the lame-assed "states right" argument...

1691710767321.png

The "few people owned slaves" argument gets slapped down too.
1691710904427.png

1691710935957.png

he he he.

I don't expect the video to be on YouTube much longer. Eventually they'll take it down and put out a different version of their "character". See it while you can.

Attachments

• 1691710574055.png
    1691710574055.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Your humble opinion? I would question the humble part. Opinion, yes, definitely pure opinion and a whole lot of ignorance

Four words on slavery? That is all you give us in your great OP? Talk about being a lazy ignorant poster.

That would be the 3/5ths compromise, which is a 100% accurate. Crepitus? can I call you creep for short, it would be easier.

Creep, do you have a problem with an accurate teaching of our founding and slavery. You must, the way you presented the 3/5th's compromise.

You can not even quote accurately, I can not even call that cheery picking it is lacking in so much information. If you like, I am sure we could start a gofundme account so you could get an education.

a 100% accurate yet you have a problem.

Most likely you prefer the Zinn education project, where children are brainwashed to hate the USA and it's history. Is that you, you hate our history hence you hate the country that gives you freedom.

Then WWII was won by masculinity
of course masculinity won the war, how can you possibly have a problem with teaching children how the war was one.

of course, you picked masculinity from somewhere? Not from PragerU, you listen to an article that tells you to have hurt feelings, hence you are here, expressing you hurt feelings.

I am sure World War II is not reduced to the 6 words you posted, which makes your opinion piece, a piece of shit. How about quoting directly from what you have a problem with than offering some commentary.

You barely give us enough to drag you through your ignorance with.

Your avatar is perfect for this post. As it is complete horseshit.
This is yet ANOTHER attempt by the leftist propaganda media to cherry pick a single few words someone has said - inject their own context of that statement, and then present it as if it is the opinion of who said it, rather than it being their own fabrication.

Lies, lies and more lies.

The right-wing war on education continues.

Your avatar is perfect for this post. As it is complete horseshit.
This is yet ANOTHER attempt by the leftist propaganda media to cherry pick a single few words someone has said - inject their own context of that statement, and then present it as if it is the opinion of who said it, rather than it being their own fabrication.

Lies, lies and more lies.
I just watched the Frederick Douglass video.

If they read the NBC article first, and or the ideas in the article make it to the black community than they see the video, I am sure they will be disgusted. For the simple reason that when people read that they are suppose to be disgusted, that this is racism, they will have already of made up their minds and believe as they were told in the propaganda.

Funny thing about humans, so many of us are quick to hate and judge when we are told to hate and judge, people made up their minds about prager from the article, not from the content prager presents.

Did you mean "vendor", you shit-for-brains?

prager is no more a university than trump u. talk about "grooming"

View attachment 813581

I doubt the folks in Florida have seen this particular iteration of the Prager U decapitation of the governor's stance.

It gets better from the standpoint of making Florida look even more batshit crazy under it's current dictatorship:

View attachment 813584

Prager U (back when it was trying to be legit before the blob) even took down the lame-assed "states right" argument...

View attachment 813586

View attachment 813587
View attachment 813588
he he he.

I don't expect the video to be on YouTube much longer. Eventually they'll take it down and put out a different version of their "character". See it while you can.

Thats not what is on there now. Checking out the site now...wo.

So you want to censor Fredrick Douglas.
Typical fascist Leftard.

And yes, WW2 was won by masculinity.

View attachment 813581

View attachment 813584

View attachment 813586

View attachment 813587
View attachment 813588
he he he.

They were quoting what people at the time were saying.
Crappy spin job. No wonder you didn’t link to the actual YouTube.

Forum List

Back