The backward hicks of Ky......and their gov.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kentucky Governor Blames Teacher Protest For Inevitable Assault Of Children Left Home Alone
Matt Bevin has a bleak view of his fellow Kentuckians.

The really sick part about all this, is that Ky. leads the nation is child abuse cases.....Ky. which comprise mostly of WHITE PEOPLE!!!, not only leads the nation is child abuse cases, but also host some of the poorest counties in the nation....all poor white trashies, who thrive off of government subsidies.....love love love anti government, for the rich only politicians.

However, this Bevin's guy....dispite his comments, got in office because the very people he attacked, VOTED FOR HIS WHITE ASS......NOTE TO DUMB WHITE FUCK IN KY....A child molester don't need days of protesting to molest kids, they can also do their deed and have on weekends, spring and summer breaks and any time they damned well please, moron!!

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin slammed protesting teachers with an outrageous accusation Friday evening, indicating they were responsible for the inevitable sexual assault or poisoning of children left home alone in his state because school was out.

“I’m offended by the fact that people so cavalierly, and so flippantly, disregarded what’s truly best for children,” the Republican governor said at an impromptu news conference captured on video after teachers rallied at the state Capitol to stop school funding cuts.

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin on the teacher rallies today. “I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them.”

Bevin also dissed protesting teachers for “hangin’ out, shoes off ... smokin’, leavin’ trash around, takin’ the day off.”

Bevin said “for a fact .... hundreds of thousands” of children were left home alone because schools were closed in 39 districts across the state to allow teachers and administrators to protest funding cuts.

“I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them,” he said. “I guarantee you somewhere today a child was physically harmed or ingested poison because they were home alone because a single parent didn’t have any money to take care of them.”

Bevin said, that in some “communities,” his fellow Kentuckians knew children would be home alone and “took advantage of it.” He added: “As surely as we’re having this conversation, children were harmed, some physically, some sexually. Some were introduced to drugs for the first time because they were vulnerable and left alone. It’s offensive. It really is.”

Teachers rallied in Frankfort to urge legislators to override Bevin’s vetoes of the budget and tax reform bills — which they did on Friday.

Kentucky Education Association President Stephanie Winkler told The Louisville Courier-Journal that she was “appalled” by Bevin’s remarks. Organizers said parents were given plenty of notice about school closings.

1. Link to Kentucky being number one in child abuse.

2. He's talking about people who schedule their work around the assumption that the kids will be in school. What is "plenty fo notice"? IN my state, it is 48 hours, which is not a lot to arrange child care.

Why I am so old I can remember when your parents told you to get out of the house and go outside, and no one gave a shit where you was until supper time....

• Banned

2. He's talking about people who schedule their work around the assumption that the kids will be in school. What is "plenty fo notice"? IN my state, it is 48 hours, which is not a lot to arrange child care.
Report: Kentucky child abuse rate second highest in the nation

State leads nation in child abuse deaths

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Kentucky is leading the nation in a way no one wants - the highest rate of child abuse and neglect deaths anywhere. A study out Wednesday by the non-partisan Every Child Matters Education Fund paints a dismal picture.

More than four kids for every 100,000 in Kentucky died in 2007 because of abuse and neglect. When you see the problem, up close and really look it in the eyes, what is clear is that some of the most innocent victims are being let down.

Why I am so old I can remember when your parents told you to get out of the house and go outside, and no one gave a shit where you was until supper time....

But you better be home when the street light comes on.

Options for dinner: Eat it or don't.

• Banned

Dude, how the fuck different is shit like this vs bad weather no school days, mommy and daddy still go to fuckin work, dumb ass....??????? Stop being so gotdamned stupid!!

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Kentucky is leading the nation in a way no one wants - the highest rate of child abuse and neglect deaths anywhere. A study out Wednesday by the non-partisan Every Child Matters Education Fund paints a dismal picture.

More than four kids for every 100,000 in Kentucky died in 2007 because of abuse and neglect. When you see the problem, up close and really look it in the eyes, what is clear is that some of the most innocent victims are being let down.

So, how much warning was given for these already poor parent(s) to find child care?

Dude, how the fuck different is shit like this vs bad weather no school days, mommy and daddy still go to fuckin work, dumb ass....??????? Stop being so gotdamned stupid!!

It's an issue that could go on for weeks, instead of a single day or two.

Moonglow, I can envision your parents not given a fuck about you, until lunch the next day....just sayin

So, how much warning was given for these already poor parent(s) to find child care?
Dude, ever hear of no school because its snowing outside....get a clue you moronic simp

We didn't miss school. I walked to school in ice, snow and thunderstorms...I lived a half a block from school it was quite the workout...

Moonglow, I can envision your parents not given a fuck about you, until lunch the next day....just sayin
Or next week..Nonetheless I was under a lot of thumbs..I was just lucky they didn't throw kids in jail back then...

Dude, ever hear of no school because its snowing outside....get a clue you moronic simp

So, you don't know. Got it.

Who sexually assaulted the kid?

“I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them,” he said.

“I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them,” he said.

In that scenario? Likely an older child or an adult, that knew the child was there unattended.

Why do you ask?

We didn't miss school. I walked to school in ice, snow and thunderstorms...I lived a half a block from school it was quite the workout...
Repeat after me this a zillion times then take a nap......times have changed and lawsuits and student safety is for real. The fact you even went to school is a shocker for me, ass ho

Repeat after me this a zillion times then take a nap......times have changed and lawsuits and student safety is for real. The fact you even went to school is a shocker for me, ass ho
I learned more out of school than I ever did in school...

This coming from a gov. who's state lead the nation in child abuse cases...but keep in mind, this state keeps Mitch in office...while being among the poorest states in the nation.

Forum List

Back