The backward hicks of Ky......and their gov.

1. Link to Kentucky being number one in child abuse.

2. He's talking about people who schedule their work around the assumption that the kids will be in school. What is "plenty fo notice"? IN my state, it is 48 hours, which is not a lot to arrange child care.

Who sexually assaulted the kid?

“I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them,” he said.
This coming from a gov. who's state lead the nation in child abuse cases...but keep in mind, this state keeps Mitch in office...while being among the poorest states in the nation.

What is your complaint? You keep arguing that the threat is real, while attacking the Gov. for talking about it.

Are you so partisan that you can't see that you are agreeing with him?

1. Link to Kentucky being number one in child abuse.

2. He's talking about people who schedule their work around the assumption that the kids will be in school. What is "plenty fo notice"? IN my state, it is 48 hours, which is not a lot to arrange child care.
Report: Kentucky child abuse rate second highest in the nation

State leads nation in child abuse deaths

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Kentucky is leading the nation in a way no one wants - the highest rate of child abuse and neglect deaths anywhere. A study out Wednesday by the non-partisan Every Child Matters Education Fund paints a dismal picture.

More than four kids for every 100,000 in Kentucky died in 2007 because of abuse and neglect. When you see the problem, up close and really look it in the eyes, what is clear is that some of the most innocent victims are being let down.
The number 1 State being Massytussets.

Kentucky leading the nation, huh?

Looks like the backwards hicks from the North beats them southern backwoods white trash MoFo's.

Forum List

Back