Parents Get Huge Win In Suit Against School District For Forcing CAIR Propaganda on Kids

Teaching kids not to hate

I can see where conservatives are outraged
Such an ignorant hypocrite. Jesus was the man of love who taught people not to hate. Mohammed was the hateful terrorist. If any religion should be taught about in our schools, it should be Christianity. You creatures are such gullible lemmings.
^ from the CRC who just advocated burning more mosques.
Christians are being slaughtered every day and churches burned and you don't say a word. Christians treat queers much better than muslims do. Idiot.

Such an ignorant hypocrite. Jesus was the man of love who taught people not to hate. Mohammed was the hateful terrorist. If any religion should be taught about in our schools, it should be Christianity. You creatures are such gullible lemmings.
Christians are being slaughtered every day and churches burned and you don't say a word. Christians treat queers much better than muslims do. Idiot.
OMIGOD! Where in our country is that happening? I remember Charleston and I most certainly condemned that terrorist attack.....did you? I almost forgot about that church in Texas too....but I did send thoughts & prayers when it happened....I believe a year ago November.

Last edited:

OMIGOD! Where in our country is that happening? I remember Charleston and I most certainly condemned that terrorist attack.....did you? I almost forgot about that church in Texas too....but I did send thoughts & prayers when it happened....I believe a year ago November.
It is happening in Africa and Asia in places where Islam is expanding.

Islam is being taught is some American schools. If it was Christianity, you'd be up a tree.

It is happening in Africa and Asia in places where Islam is expanding.
And we are responsible for that....how?

Islam is being taught is some American schools. If it was Christianity, you'd be up a tree.
You know.....Todd Starnes tried that lie once. For every chapter about Islam taught in our schools, there are three chapters about Christianity.

Teach about the later Roman Empire, you are teaching about Christianity.
Teach about the Byzantine Empire, you are teaching about Christianity.
Teach about the Middle Ages in Europe, you are teaching about Christianity.
Teach about the Renaissance, you are teaching about Christianity.
Teach about the Reformation, you are teaching about Christianity.

CAIR is a wonderful organization that hosts interfaith outreach programs between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. ... :cool:

So you are not a Muslim! Sunny man! Jews are Infidels and any interfaith outreach being done is to disguise your real hatred. " Keep your friends close , But your enemies closer". Maybe CAIR should go to Israel and reach out for Peace The Hamas groups they support could use their help. Better wear your Flack vests though.:Boom2:

Forum List

Back