Transcript of killing of Jamal Khashoggi paints a gruesome picture...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Newly released transcripts tell last, gruesome moments of columnist Jamal Khashoggi

Do you think trump or Pompeo will read this? I doubt it. They will say again...."I have no reason to listen to the audio." They refused to listen to the Turkish audio of the journalist killing.

They are covering for their old friend MBS. They have blood on their hands, just like he does. How embarrassing to have a US Regime that applauds murders and defends killers...

Last edited:
Newly released transcripts tell last, gruesome moments of columnist Jamal Khashoggi

Do you think trump or Pompeo will read this? I doubt it. They will say again...."I have no reason to look at the video." They refused to listen to the Turkish audio of the journalist killing.

They are covering for their old friend MBS. They have blood on their hands, just like he does. How embarrassing to have a US Regime that applauds murders and defends killers...

You're correct and so why did you support Obama and Clinton usage of drones on nations we were never at war with?

My point?

You whine daily about Trump while you never once protest about Obama support of brutal regimes or attacking countries we were never at war with...

Do you think trump or Pompeo will read this? I doubt it. They will say again...."I have no reason to look at the video." They refused to listen to the Turkish audio of the journalist killing.

You're correct and so why did you support Obama and Clinton usage of drones on nations we were never at war with?

My point?

You whine daily about Trump while you never once protest about Obama support of brutal regimes or attacking countries we were never at war with...

trump is protecting MBS clearly for the profit that he sees coming from the Saudis. There is only one person that trump cares about....trump....

Another idiot who likes that poor dead horse.

No one but a moron like the Op gives shit one about a murdered asshole.

If he has a problem he can take it up with the Saudi's I'm sure they will be glad to listen to his stupid ass.

My point?

trump is protecting MBS clearly for the profit that he sees coming from the Saudis. There is only one person that trump cares about....trump....

Trump isn't "protecting" Moe Salman at all.

No one wants to go to war with Saudi Arabia because of the way they deal with traitors.

I don't even libs even care about Khashoggi.

They just want to "stick it" to Trump, and handicap him in his dealings with Iran.

BTW, when is the UK going to apologize for the treatment they gave to Mel Gibson in Braveheart?

Question. Why are you helping Russia? It has been obvious for several years that Turkey is not an ally of NATO any longer. It goes back to the War in Iraq encouraging the Kurds towards independence. But since then Turkey has been helping our enemies, allying with Russia, and stomping on human rights at least as bad as Saudi did.

Turkey has been dropped from the F-35 program over the agreements with Russia including the purchase of S-400 system. Turkey wants to buy MiG-29 and even more advanced aircraft.

So why help Russia? I mean it is supposed to be Trump who is Putin’s choice, so why are you helping Russia?

All these responses are LAME. A Journalist was killed, brutally murdered. The CIA and Intel say there is credible evidence that MBS was involved and NOTHING. Not even a slap on the wrist. trump doesn't care and that "so called" Christian, Pompeo puts his hands over his ears....the US can never in good faith criticize brutality in any other country as long as they turn their back on this brutal murder.

The worship of trump has become nauseating. He has pulled the greatest Con Job in US history. He has inflicted hid lack of moral standards on the United States. We are well on the way to holding the same standards for human rights and Russia, his boyfriend's country.

As bad as the Kashoggi murder is, it is none of our business. We are not the world's police department. Should we start bombing Saudi Arabia and Turkey because a journalist was killed? No.

What democrats want is for this incident to be used to dump on Trump. There is no other purpose.

All these responses are LAME. A Journalist was killed, brutally murdered. The CIA and Intel say there is credible evidence that MBS was involved and NOTHING. Not even a slap on the wrist. trump doesn't care and that "so called" Christian, Pompeo puts his hands over his ears....the US can never in good faith criticize brutality in any other country as long as they turn their back on this brutal murder.

The worship of trump has become nauseating. He has pulled the greatest Con Job in US history. He has inflicted hid lack of moral standards on the United States. We are well on the way to holding the same standards for human rights and Russia, his boyfriend's country.

Are you saying that Turkey is not getting assistance from the Russians?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c71cd8-c992-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

Shifting Alliances: Is Turkey Now "Officially" an Ally of Russia? Acquires Russia's S-400. Exit from NATO Imminent? - Global Research

Are you saying that Turkey was not helping our enemies?

Turkey's Double ISIS Standard

So what would be the goal of this action? Russia is involved in Syria, and now Turkey aren’t they? So who is left to ally with us? Saudi is about all. If we hold Saudi’s proverbial feet to the fire, we risk our last point of influence and worse risk hundreds of thousands of foreign workers in Syria. You don’t like our policy regarding Israel, but just imagine that policy once Saudi cuts us out. It will be full throated and free Military gear forever.

So I repeat the question I asked before. Why are you helping Russia?

ill.jpg

Khashoggi the jihadi won a Darwin award. So fucking what?

Do you think trump or Pompeo will read this? I doubt it. They will say again...."I have no reason to listen to the audio." They refused to listen to the Turkish audio of the journalist killing.
Why would they want to listen to a snuff tape?

What would you expect them to do, get off on it and cackle in delight like Hillary watching a video of an elderly man getting beat, tortured, sodomized with a bayonet and shot in the head by jihadi AQ scum?

You people are sick.

My point?

Still did not answer me, so if you object to Trump and his support of brutal dictatorships then why did you not object Obama usage of drones and support of brutal dictatorships?

What business do we have interfering in another country's legal process concerning their own citizens, on their own soil?

Trump does not care if his friends kill people

He did nothing about Otto Warmbier

Trump does not care if his friends kill people

He did nothing about Otto Warmbier

trumpettes on here will twist themselves into infinite angles to defend their Great Leader....as he protects and promotes murderer after murderer....Putin....MBS... Kim....he bows to their terror.

trump wishes he could get away with a couple murders. Who knows? Maybe he has already...?

If I were investigating this, I would be curious that this man was tortured, murdered, his body dismembered and disposed but...

Somehow, the victim recorded the entire thing on a secret recording device that was never discovered by the torturers, and miraculously smuggled out of the Embassy to make it's way to the CIA and the press.

Kind of a huge plot hole in the narrative.

If I were investigating this, I would be curious that this man was tortured, murdered, his body dismembered and disposed but...

Somehow, the victim recorded the entire thing on a secret recording device that was never discovered by the torturers, and miraculously smuggled out of the Embassy to make it's way to the CIA and the press.

Kind of a huge plot hole in the narrative.
I heard that was not true

Turkey had the place bugged and didn’t want it known

ill.jpg

What would you expect them to do, get off on it and cackle in delight like Hillary watching a video of an elderly man getting beat, tortured, sodomized with a bayonet and shot in the head by jihadi AQ scum?

You people are sick.
So if a reporter covers the jihadi, that makes him one of them?

ill.jpg

You people are sick.
So if a reporter covers the jihadi, that makes him one of them?
:rolleyes: Yeah, that's just a large pen he's brandishing.

And when he was weeping after he heard that UBL was killed they were tears of joy, right?

Forum List

Back